Comments: I absolutely love this shoe! Super lightweight, it feels like there is nothing on my feet. Easy to slide on the court with, very quick, only a 10-20 minute break in. I burned holes in my shoes somewhere around the 2-3month range. But great style and great for quick players.
From: Luke, 11/13

Comments: I submitted feedback shortly after purchasing these shoes in June. It is now October and the shoes are done for. I play twice a week on hard courts, and the soles are bare and are coming loose from the shoe. I guess you get what you pay for.
From: Barry, 10/13

Comments: This shoe looks good, but it doesn't run large. I order a half size smaller per comments and my toes are jammed into end of shoe. Need to return them.
From: Marc, 10/13

Comments: I tend to agree with the performance ratings of other comments. Also, the color on the shoe is a lot lighter than it appears in the pictures.
From: Sean, 10/13

Comments: The shoe is terrible. TW customer support tells me there is no break-in period -- that's because they are already broken-in. No support, my feet hurt if I wear them for anything other than walking.
From: Lawrence, 8/13

Comments: I agree with Travis, these are simply not good shoes. The uppers are flimsy and the insoles pretty much non-existent. I wanted to try these as practice shoes and save some wear and tear on my SFX's. No-go, even for practice. Also, they did not run large in any direction.

Comments: I am a college level player and used these shoes for four practice sessions before wearing a whole through the toe on my right foot. These are by far the worst shoes I have ever had. Not worth the money -- buy something better.
From: Travis, 7/13

Comments: I ordered these because they were on sale for a great price and I typically wear out shoes in about six months, so I'm not terribly picky. I like the style and the fit. I ordered my regular size and they fit well. I'm not sure why the site says to order smaller. My biggest gripe is the insoles, or lack thereof. If you play on hard courts, go ahead and put in your favorite replacement insoles. I use Superfeet Orange.
From: Barry, 6/13

Comments: I ordered a half-size smaller like the site suggests and now have to return them because they are too small. I would go with the size you normally wear.

Comments: I have a very wide foot and historically have only been able to wear New Balance (13ee). I tried this shoe and it fits well. Although the quality leaves much to be desired, these shoes are worth the price. The soles are holding up well but the uppers are very cheap. The New Balance quality seems to be deteriorating too.
From: Dale, 9/12

Comments: The insoles are terrible that there has been holes worn in. Only used for short time.

Grey Shoes