Babolat Propulse Team BPM Blue Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: This shoe was extremely uncomfortable. I ordered 3 or 4 pairs of shoes with the free return shipping offer. I ultimately chose the adidas Feather III, which are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I used to use the Babolat V-Pro 2, but they have since been discontinued, and finding a brand new pair on eBay for size 14 is very difficult, to say the least. It says that no break-in is required, and I wore them around the house for a few days because they were very uncomfortable out of the box, and I wanted to like these shoes. I have average shaped feet, but the thin width was extreme. They were very cumbersome and I have to say that I was very disappointed after the other Babolat shoes I had previously used.
From: Nathan, 9/15

Comments: This shoe is fantastic! It's a lightweight shoe yet still offers great support. This shoe is also quite breathable and I have never blistered in it. I highly recommend this shoe and hope they never discontinue this model.
From: Adam, 9/15

Comments: Beware of sizing. I didn't notice a "snug fit" and had ordered an extra 1/2 size longer but still couldn't get them on. They are very narrow, not even standard width. And the length on the last pair was short on one shoe, my toe rubs. But I have no issues with Wilson tennis shoes.