Comments: Great racquet for people who need the extra power or need a lighter frame -- extremely maneuverable and great for baseline and volleys.
From: Bob, 7/13

Comments: Amazing racquet. Has great strings. Incredible for teenage players and is pretty light weight.
From: Sam, 7/13

Comments: I am 13 years old and a big tennis player. I bought one of these and was kind of impressed. It's good for young players and is light. Comes with some good strings, but it came with women's shoes that I cannot play with. I am a baseline player and I can hit good forehands with it.
From: Nate, 6/13

Comments: It's easy to maneuver and convenient to use due to its lightness. I just added little weight on the 3, 9 and 12 o'clock for more feel because I used to play with a head heavy racquets (my personal preference). Just finished runner up in our recent tournament with this stick.
From: Lee, 10/12
String type and tension: Gosen Sidewinder @ 58lbs

Comments: I bought this for my wife to begin taking lessons with and hit with it on a whim. It wasn't long until I bought one for myself in the right grip size and my Head Radical went to Ebay. I am getting my best match results in years and haven't found a weakness with the racquet. It's solid, light, maneuverable, and has a very consistent response throughout the face. For me, the slightly shorter length seems to give me better feel and control.
From: Chuck, 9/12

Comments: I ordered one of these last week and played with it twice this weekend. I immediately ordered another one. The slightly shorter length and the very low swing-weight gave my game a boost. I used to be 5' 7" but now I am probably 5' 6" (age and gravity, I am 71). The hype says this racquet is for "smaller players" and I think it is true. The Tennis Warehouse specs say the racquet is 2pts head-heavy, but the specs on the frame say 1pt head-light. Maybe the difference is strung vs. unstrung. In any case, it is easy to swing and my serve was improved. I have been playing with slightly longer racquets, the Wilson Khamsin 5 which is now discontinued. Don't think that because it is 1/4" shorter than the standard that it is for junior players, the junior racquets are much shorter. If you are too short to play basketball this may be the best racquet for you.
From: Bob, 7/12
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour 18g @ 58 lbs

Comments: Great racquet. I can t complain about anything. I am a 10 year old tournament player and recently came second in NSW State.
From: Philip, 7/12