Comments: I have had my Wilson BLX Club Premium Bag Super Six Pack for two years now. Best bag ever! Very well made, heavy duty material, strong stitching and all the zippers are still intact. There are no rips or tears anywhere. Great understated cosmetics. Carries the full 6 racquets comfortably in the two outside pouches. However, the best part of the bag is the center section (it is huge!!) and the way the zipper opens (a wide "U") makes accessibility to all of the deeper regions really simple. I keep a bag of 25 serving balls, 3 cans with sunscreen, sweatbands, overwrap supplies, small cones, 2 new cans of balls, a couple hats, 5 small towels, a pair of flip flops and there is still room for more stuff in the center. The outside pouch is also very roomy and easily accessed. I wouldn't mind maybe one more outside compartment; but otherwise it is a perfect bag.
From: Kurt, 7/12

Comments: Great Small 6 Pack bag overall (after modifications, see below) with plenty of space for anything you need to carry. The shoulder strap hinge popped out the first time I used the bag and ran for a short distance. Never used the strap since and used the carry handle. The backpack straps slide out of position way to easily length wise. The pieces that extend and shorten the backpack straps appear to be made of cheap plastic. Once I got the right length I had to put a knot in the straps to avoid them from changing length.
From: Richard, 3/12

Comments: The low key black color sold me on this Premium Bag-Small 6 Pack. Don't want to attract too much attention with those loud bold colors of other bags especially when I'm only a 3.0 player on my best day. Perfect for 2 racquets on the side pouch but can probably squeeze in 3 snugly. Main compartment can be used to store more racquets but I use it for my shoes, bag of tennis balls, water bottles, towels, clothing. For people who carries their whole wardrobe to the courts this is a great bag.
From: CC, 12/11

Comments:I have had this back pack for over a year now and I have to say that it was a great buy. There was enough room for two racquets and my accessories, as well as additional space for drinks and clothing. It's a very sturdy bag and holds together quite nicely. Money well spent.
From: Dennis, 10/11

Comments: I recently got this back pack bag and it's worth it if your a student. There is a large compartment that holds all your gear along with books. It looks much better in actuality.
From: Andre, 9/11

Comments: I chose the BLX Club Six Pack-Small; it's a satisfactory bag that will suit the realistic needs of all club players. Fits 3 racquets max in the racquet section and more in the main compartment, which - hallelujah - takes the form of a small duffel bag which provides greater storage flexibility. Perfect for that post-tennis trip to the grocery store etc. Bag shape tapers sharply at racket handle end. Nylon materials are beefier than Wilson's more expensive bags. Padded shoulder strap provides for simpler/better carrying. It still lacks any small pockets for valuables storage. Understated black paint job is a big selling point for mature customers.
From: MAXXply, 8/11

Comments: I got this back pack with my first racquet, and I'm not disappointed. The mesh is handy for a water bottle, and the insulation is good if I want something like lemonade or just as another pocket. So far this is my only bag, and it is very useful when I need to haul around gear for more than one activity.
From: Sam, Geneseo, IL, USA, 3/11

Comments: I bought the back pack bag. Best money I've spent on tennis gear. I carry it to my weekly team practice at the local club, and for whenever I don't need my big tourney bag. It holds 2-3 racquets. Stays upright on the bench. I really like the drink holder. Well thought out bag.
From: Robby, Upstate, SC, USA, 11/10

Comments: Just got my BLX black Super Six bag from TW. What a great bag--I had the previous red K- factor bag, and I liked the shoe compartment, but now Wilson packs their bags with a separate shoe/dirty clothes bag. This Super Six bag keeps the racquets on the outer two compartments to keep the structure of the bag, while your clothes, shoes and balls fill the center--so you won't find it collapsing in weird ways. Build of the bag is high quality, and the understated black color is welcome rather than the current red/gold tour bags.
From: Glenn, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 7/10