Comments: I own the pink Blade which I picked up for a great price and read that it's the exact same racquet with a different paint job. This is a great racquet. It has what was missing to me in my Liquidmetal Radical MP. It's very solid, has good touch, stability, and thumps the serve. The Radical is a great racquet, but I always felt it was a bit underpowered and had a dead spot near the top of the sweetspot which made it less solid on serves and overheads when hit in that area. I noticed a jarring vibration down to the handle causing me elbow pain if hit high in the sweet spot and making me tentative to swing full out on overheads. The BLX has has good control, slightly less touch than the Radical, but gives a solid hit from the baseline and definitely more pop more on serves and overheads. It is a stiffer racquet than the Radical. It took me a few days to get used to the balance and to find my timing on my shots. I wish I had known of this racquet a long time ago. With these dense string patterns and poly, it's best to go low in tension for comfort and pop - you can still get good control on your shots.

Comments: I liked this racquet enough that I bought three. In the past, I had tried quite a few racquets, from a 2011 Pure Drive Roddick, to a Prestige Pro, to a Donnay X-Dual 99 Gold to name a few. I had significant soreness in my elbow when I hit with the Pure Drive for just a few hours, so I was hesitant to try the Blade 98, since several reviewers reported some soreness in there arm. Once I tried it with a nice hybrid setup though, it was a non-issue. I really enjoyed the nice pop I got from the racquet, as well as the solid feel. It does not feel harsh on the arm, and yet I can get allot a finesse with my shots which is beneficial! The combination of high swing-weight and lower static weight yields a very nice blend of power, feel, and comfort. Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase, and I am thoroughly pleased with the improvement in my game. If you are the type of player that has some arm discomfort playing with racquets that have a high stiffness rating, I highly recommend trying this; I do not think you will be disappointed.
From: Kyle, 7/13

Comments: This racquet is terrific. Lighter than the 6.1 but has almost the same plowthrough. Would definitely recommend stringing below the recommended tension if you're using a poly.
From: Rusty, 2/13

Comments: This is a huge improvement over the K Blade. I have played with it only for about 5 hours now, but as I get to know it better I am impressed. It develops more power and spin than the K Blade, better feel on groundies and serves and seems to swing itself through the zone more cleanly than its predecessor. It's easier to find the sweetspot on this one too. Overall, it's the best racquet I have played with (that's why I bought it) in a long line of Wilson, Prince and Head racquets that I've hit with. I strung it with Tecnifibre at 58lbs and its a sweet combo. It's a nice looking racquet also, even in pink.

Comments: Solid racquet for the weight class. Sweet spot is small and hitting outside of it can be jarring. After using a 12 ounce racquet and switching to this, I am not disappointed in the least. The heavy swingweight allows you to blister the ball as needed and makes this stick stable. Well done on this one; my new racquet of choice.
From: Johnny, 4/12
String type and tension: Kirschbaum P2, 52lbs/Synthetic Gut, 56lbs

Comments: This play all around great but I found it lacking in the return only department. As some of the early reviewers here noted that returning and blocking hard serves are challenging and it lacks weight in the handle. Any previous users of the K blade should really check this out. Most brands have some small upgrades in their line up but this one is a major improvement otherwise. It may be much better with silicone in the handle or a leather grip to also make more head light. Otherwise it is fantastic but not really for me. If it had a16x19 string pattern I feel it could also create some more net clearance as well.

Comments: Bought one of these sticks a few weeks ago. Paintjob is quite nice in my opinion, and paint's durability is also fairly decent compared to some of the other Wilson racquets. Besides some quality control and paintjob (which wasn't that much of a trouble in this racquet), the racquet itself is literally amazing. I previously used an open patterned racquet, but I had absolutely no problem in adjusting to the denser pattern of this racquet. Spin production was still there, and some degree of extra pop that I get from open pattern, was solved by rather heavy head of this racquet. The denser pattern actually even complemented my game, because it solved that little bit of 'flying' slice backhands of mine. Feel is great, better than that of the KBlade 98 as BLX technology states. Overall for me, I would rate this stick 9.5/10.
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast at 56/54 lbs

Comments: Great all around stick except for comfort. My arm is very sore after a few sets.
From: Larry, 12/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT, 60 lb

Comments: I've been playing with this racquet for a year and overall a very nice racquet. The only downside is it doesn't work that well with natural gut strings as I broke them as soon as I put them on. Other than that good job Wilson keep it up!
From: Wesley, 12/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16

Comments: This is an excellent racquet. Ever since I switched to this frame earlier in the year, I have been playing much better. My level of play has remained constant and I feel confident in my strokes. The racquet isn't very powerful, so lowering the string tension might be necessary. I have four of these, and each are leaded up to 336 grams. The only downsides to the frame are that it is a little too head heavy and can be a sluggish around the net. Spin production from the racquet is excellent. Overall, a great racquet.
String type and tension: Luxilon Savage/ Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex

Comments: I bought two of the bad boys and all I can say is "amazing". I went from the K Blade to the BLX Blade and I feel there's a lot more control and more power and spin on my serve. It has good spin on the forehand but if your hitting flat make sure you have a lower tension string or else the power maybe lackluster. Great racquet overall!
From: Dominic, 11/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM 17/60 lbs

Comments: Quick follow-up: recently added 5 inches of lead tape (quarter inch wide strips on each side of the grommets) at 3 and 9 o'clock to the BLX Blade, and what a difference! Service returns are much more solid, as are handling bullet- like volleys. Serves also have more pop.
From: Frank, 11/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 17 at 56 lbs

Comments: This racquet is stable, very solid and crisp along with great feel. This is a very good racquet if you're looking for control and feel. It is though very string sensitive in my opinion, I've been experimenting with different string set-ups for a while(poly, multi) until I found the Kirschbaum Pro Line II(24/23kg) to suit my needs the best as the racquet frame is very stiff. One should also bear on mind that this is not the lightest racquet out there so if you don't have the physical strength to handle the 335gm swingweight you should probably look elsewhere. The racquet performs best at net(a little worse maneuverability though), overheads, serves and slices. Overall a great racquet for someone seeking the blend of feel and control, but has to generate power of his own.
From: Younes, 10/11
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Pro Line II, 24/23kg

Comments: Just got this in the mail from UPS for a demo along with the Wilson BLX Pro Open, Surge, and Tour. I've been searching for the "right racquet" for quite a while now, and I figured out what type of racquet I was looking for. I wanted something with a lot of control, but some pop and spin as well. After trying out the other racquets first and somewhat getting demotivated, I picked this BLX Blade 98 up and after the first shot I literally said "WOW." I could hit anything with this racquet with confidence that it wouldn't fly out on me. Lots of spin on all my groundstrokes, easy touch and some wicked slice on the backhand side. I haven't had a chance to volley or serve with this yet, but if what everyone is saying is true about this racquet, it may have just found a new home
String type and tension: Wilson Synthetic Gut
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I wanted to try a "more modern" lighter racquet that plays similar to a Wilson 6.1 or a Head Prestige but with a little more power and one I can still swing after 2 1/2 hours of singles which I find can be a struggle with the heavier racquets I just mentioned. I don't really like the open string pattern widebody racquets, which I find hard to control, so I picked one of these up really based on the Tennis Warehouse review.

I have had the racquet for 2 months and so far so good. It has a really nice balance of power and control. The weight, feel, balance, and stability feels great. Groundstrokes and volleys are great. I play an all court game and I recommend the Wilson BLX Blade 98 for all types/levels of players. Give it a demo.
From: Ross, 9/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Fluoro Main at 54lbs, Wilson Sensation Cross at 56lbs

Comments: I just demoed this for a week. On the plus side, this is a great-looking and maneuverable frame. Volleying is generous and precise. I have never served better in my life than I did with this racquet, and I'm a middle-aged guy. But the feel of the frame is harsh--stiff and un-cushioned, which had me worrying about my elbow and wrist after long use. In addition, the ball tended to fly on me in a variety of situations. Please realize, I've been a Wilson 6.1 guy for twenty years, so you'll understand why I breathed a sigh of relief when I went back "home" to my other demo, the BLX 6.1. The Blade may be just the thing for you.
From: Len, 9/11

Comments: My two previous racquets were the Wilson [K]Blade 98 and the Wilson BLX Six.One 95 18x20 (in that order). This racquet is very similar to the Wilson [K]Blade 98 but much more improved. Actually, this is the best racquet I've played with. Much more forgiving and with a superb sense of filling. I was very happy with my last racquet (Wilson BLX Six.One 95) but with the BLX Blade 98 my serves have improved a lot thanks to the lighter weight, this allowed me to raise the acceleration in my serves. In addition, my groundstrokes were great, faster, with more spin but also highly stable. If you liked the [K]Blade 98 or the BLX 6.1 95, you should definitely try this one. You will not regret it.
From: Luciano, 8/11
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro Pro 17 at 60 lbs

Comments: By far this is the best racquet that I have played with! It just does everything well and its weight and playability is just perfect for me. It is a lot more forgiving and more spin friendly than the K Blade 98. To me it plays a lot like the 6.1 95 but a lot easier to handle. The power and control is unmatched, great job to Wilson on this stick!
From: BK, 7/11
String type and tension: RPM Blast 57 lbs

Comments: It is amazing that a racquet with such a dense string bed can generate so much spin and a thin beam can pack so much power! Now you add great control to this combo and the result is a lethal weapon. No wonder some of the top women on the WTA are playing with this stick. On the down side the comfort level is a bit low with a stiff and boardy feed back.
From: Bakthan, 7/11
NTRP Rating: 3.5 to 4

Comments: Why does the racquet say its 6pt hl when you guys say its 2pt hl?
From: Jonathan, Puyallup, WA, USA. 06/11
Jonathan, the specs on the racquet are unstrung specs. When string is added it moves the balance of the racquet. - TW Staff -

Comments: People will be amazed how well they can hit balls with this racquet. You can crush or feather the ball from anywhere on the court. Hitting soft or very hard is easy with this racquet. It is easy on the arm with the right strings. I started with poly strings strung at 54 lbs. Switched to NXT tour at 58 lbs, which is perfection. Power with control what a concept! I can hit for several hours with energy to spare with this racquet. Initially it felt head heavy. over a few hours it fells much lighter and easier to swing hitting a very heavy ball.
From: Guy who loves tennis. 6/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT tour

Comments: Having previously used the Wilson K Blade Team, I was looking for a racquet that could help control my groundstrokes and help add variety in my game. The BLX Blade succeeded in that. I felt that my slice has increased dramatically since using this racquet, and it has now become a weapon for me. Forehands are great, as topspin is easy to generate. Backhands are solid, but require more effort than my K Blade Team needed. Serves are very solid, but with the racquet chance I have noticed a slight lack in power when hitting flat serves. Volleys are sublime. Considering I used to stick to the baseline, I find it very rewarding to come in every 2nd or 3rd point and put away an easy volley. One issue would have to be the stiffness, and at times if you become lazy, your shots will go a little wild. But overall, I am very happy with my choice, and recommend this racquet for anyone wanting to add more variety and control in their game.
From: Adam. 6/11

Comments: I have grown to love this racquet, after being 7 years out of the game. It has tremendous power, and generates unbelievable sidespin on serves (my service game win ratio is better than it ever was). Frame is rock solid, but to get the most from this racquet I needed to find the sweet spot. When I did, I knew it!
From: Martin. 5/11

Comments: Excellent control, power and comfort. It took a few minutes to figure out how to harness the extra power and return very heavy shots with such a light racket. With the right string setup this could be everyone's favorite tennis racket. Free points on serve. Easy to hit deep shots, spin, flat, slice, etc. Good on punch and drop volleys and touch shots as well.
String type and tension: RPM Blast 16

Comments: I got the BLX Blade 98 because I liked the KBlade 98. I found that it brings much more power which was a pleasant surprise. A lot more topspin which caters to my game with deep penetrating shots. I play on a college team and have been persuading teammates to try this racket--many have really liked it due to its many advantages.
String type and tension: Luxilon Adrenaline @ 56 lbs

Comments: One of the best racquet on the market! Great feel, no vibration, great touch, fast and maneuvrable, good access to power and pinpoint precision. Quite good with topspin groundstrokes and great with flat and backspin shots, unbeatable at net. If you are looking for a versatile all-round racquet this could be your best choice.
From: Gabriele Medri. 5/11
String type and tension: Signum Pro - Hyperion

Comments: Nice stick here, nothing similar to KBlade 98. This BLX has more power, feel, more topspin. I really liked it.

Comments: Amazing stick. I just switched to this from the KFactor version, which is somewhat similar, but this is a way better racquet. I can hit great power on serves and groundies but at the same time this racquet offer awesome touch on dropshots and volley.
From: Henry, PA, United States. 4/11
String type and tension: Luxilon @ 56 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: I picked up 2 of these -- really like the feel on my two handed backhand. I hit a fairly flat forehand and found a little more spin with this racket. Serve and volley strokes are great-- even getting a little kick on my serve now! I was playing with a Tecnifibre 320 but I think I have finally found the racket that fits my game.
From: David, Willington, CT, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Polyspin (2011) 58lbs

Comments: Disappointed. Don't be fooled by the moderate 11.3-ounce strung weight. It plays far heavier in your hand, and it's one of the least maneuverable rackets I've owned. Sluggish at net and on serve. Also plays much stiffer than the specs show. Probably due to the tight string pattern and full poly setup. Do's: thin gauge poly or poly hybrid at low to moderate tension. Don'ts: 15 or 16 gauge poly at mid to high tension. Also, what's with the weird shape of the beam? It's like they blended 2 different rackets together. The beam in the throat area is box shaped with fairly sharp edges. The beam on the head then abruptly changes to a rounded and arched shape. Inconsistent beam design just doesn't seem to flow. Oh well, it's back to my 6.1's.
From: PJ, Ronkonkoma, NY, USA, 03/11

Comments: This is a big improvement on the k blade. I used to play with the N blade and that was a great frame. The K was just a real unstable I found. This has a way more solid feel. I'm impressed!
From: Greg, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big banger fluoro

Comments:Demo-ed this and really liked it. I currently play blx 6.1 95 16x18 and there is quite a difference between the 2 rackets. The blx blade 98 is fairly flexible and offers good control but it is a little light on power. Great soft feel and can place the ball easily. I actually like the control and flex better than my blx 6.1 95, but the blade's power is a bit concerning. It is much easier to generate pace and depth with the blx 6.1 95.
The surprise with the blx blade 98 is the amount of spin you can generate. I could get great spin on groundstrokes and serves.
I am not currently looking to buy but will demo this again when I am ready to buy. I could see playing with it - maybe drop the tension a bit to get more power.

Comments: I have tried K Blade 98 and BLX Blade 98. While BLX version is more stable it does have some extra power that sometimes throes the ball without spin. I have found that playing K version I always can relay on its performance while playing BLX I always had to mind the extra power it delivers, also K version has a more head light balance which helps. Overall I would choose K version over BLX because it is more precise.
From: Dmitri, USA, 02/11

Comments: I used to use the kBlade Tour, but I've switched to the BLX Blade 98 and I love it. Volleys and groundstrokes are extremely solid and provide good plow through; I can stick volleys easily and hit with good depth and power on groundstrokes. I'm a USTA junior who'll be playing college tennis next year, so I definitely recommend trying this racquet for anyone who liked the kBlade line.
From: Anon, Midwest, USA, 02/11

Comments: I have been using the Head Microgel Radical Pro for several years now but lately my shoulder has started to bother me. I had thought about looking for a lighter racquet but wasn't serious about the search. By chance I tried a demo BLX Blade 98 at the local indoor courts and really liked the racquet. It was strung with NXT at 58lbs and had my size of grip (3&3/8). I hit with it for about an hour and the racquet continued to impress. I liked the weight and the 18x20 string pattern did not hurt my slice backhand. It was comfortable to use at net and both my service and service returns had plenty of power. I know that the BLX Blade 98 is a much different tool than the Head Radical but it fit my game. I have since played with the demo several times and each time came away impressed. I finally ordered one and I have enjoyed the racquet.
From: Joe, Parkersburg, WV, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 56lbs

Comments: I demoed this racquet this week, I currently use the KPS88, The BLX Blade is a nice looking racquet, but I found it too light and too stiff.
From: Jimmy, USA, 01/11

Comments: Just got this racket today. This is the most promising racket I've ever held in my hand. I've been in a slump for a few months. In the summer, I hit rockets. Then fall came and my game went downhill. Then, I took a chance and ordered this stick without even playing with it first. I used the K-Factor version last year (in my Junior year of high school) and it was pretty reliable. Well the BLX version is improved in every way. From the start it felt extremely stable and precise. The spin is superb as well as the power. My serves have more pace and consistency. Forehands were a tad bit inconsistent, but that was just because I was mixing things up too much, trying to experiment. My one handed backhand- never better. It's amazing how much confidence can be instilled by a racquet. This one is a keeper.
From: Brian, Avondale, AZ, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU BB Spin 16

Comments: Love this racquet. Great balance between the Pure Drive (too much power, less control) and Pro Open (more control, less stable). A solid racquet; nice weight, quick at the net, and great control.
From: TennisGuy, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Klip 17 @59

Comments: This racquet has a great feel and is very comfortable but the 335 SW was too much for me.... most if not all of my strokes were on the long side because I was not able to generate enough topspin due to my stroke style. If you can handle the 335 SW this racquet will pleasantly surprise you with its feel, feedback and comfort.
From: Rich, ATL, GA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Wilson Endurance Tour 16, (mid tension)

Comments:
I cannot believe how nice and solid this frame is. It has lots of feel, and I could 'back off' quite a bit for more consistency/accuracy, yet still maintain plenty of power. Hit right, it was fairly solid but no "wow factor" like everything else. Missed slightly, and it just died on the frame. I've never had such a stellar frame not deliver so much in one area. It was like the sweetspot just went away. By the way, I love the Blade Tour, but for some odd reason, I'd get a sore forearm hitting with it. This new 98 feels much more like that frame - with no sore arm!
From: TT Username: gosurfboy

Comments:
Groundstrokes: I give it a 6/10 on groundstrokes. It felt headlight, so I was pretty sure I would not be able to generate much pace or spin with this one. However, I found that if I had time to set up I could generate a lot of racquet head speed and adequate pace, topspin or slice. I ran into problems if I had to hit on the run or stretch for a ball. This racquet doesn't do any of the work for you, so you really need to have good technique or you'll pay the price. With this racquet, I felt like my groundstrokes didn't have much sting and couldn't hurt anyone.

Serve: I give it an 8/10 on serves. I found that this racquet had good depth and pop on serves.

Volley: I give it an 8.5/10 on volleys. The weight and headlight balance made this racquet very maneuverable at net. I could easily keep volleys low and felt like I had good control on touch volleys. I didn't get as much pace and depth on my put away volleys as I do with my own racquet.

Serve Returns: I give it a 6/10 on serve returns. If I got a slow second serve and had plenty of time to set my feet I could keep the return low. But I did have some trouble blocking back harder serves.
From: TT Username: catfish
Racquet of Choice:Boris Becker Delta Core Pro

Comments:
The grip was thin and lacking in cushion, the Enduro Tour string bed was as hard as a rock, NXT would have been far superior as the frame is pretty stiff compared to my C10 Pro. I hit with it for a couple of hours but there was just no wow factor at all and I didn't want to take a chance to stress out my arm or shoulder as the frame was well below the weight of my normal frame.
From: TT Username: chisto
Racquet of Choice: Volkl C-10 Pro

Comments:
Overall, it is a very solid all court frame. I generally don't like the feel of Wilson racquets because of the stiffness, but this racquet was surprisingly comfortable while still having a crisp feel to the frame. It may be the foam in the handle or the frame may not be a stiff as past Blades. The string pattern also offered good control to help tame some of the power of the racquet.

Groundstrokes - The racquet offered solid power and control off of both wings. The racquet had a whippy feel and I was able to generate good pace and topspin on the forehand and with my two handed backhand. Also, the slice backhand was very nice off this racquet and more dependable than my usual radicals. If I had to pick out a dislike about the groundstrokes, it was a slight loss of spin.

Serve - This racquet serves a very nice flat ball. I tend to hit my serves with a lot of spin using my Radicals and save the flat serves as a change of pace because they are a little less reliable. However, with this racquet I went the opposite direction and was able to hit a lot more flat bombs up the T. It had very solid directional control on flat serves. My slice serve was also very effective and stayed very low through the service block. The one place I struggled was with my kick serve.

Volleys - My touch felt off and I felt a little disconnected from the racquet. Punch volleys and swinging volleys were nice, but touch shots and volleys were a little wild and inconsistent. The ball tended to float a little bit on me. So if there was a weakness for me with this racquet, it would be on the volleys overall.

Serve Return - I was able to rip several return winners during my match play and I often had my opposition on the defensive off my return. The balance and power of the racquet, combined with the tight pattern gave my serve a lot of confidence to go after the return. However, on slower paced "spinny" serves I had to be careful to use a good bit of topspin to keep the ball from going long.

General comments on overall performance- This racquet is light enough for some customization and still has a solid swing weight and decent stability for being so light. It is a crisp feel, but not in a way that feels overly stiff. While I prefer a more open string pattern, I was surprised at the spin I could generate for such a closed pattern.
From: TT Username: HitItHarder
Racquet of Choice: Head Radicals

Comments:
The racquet felt less headlight than mine and I could immediately feel the high swingweight. As you may see the beam is 21mm and that contributed to a very nice "whippy" feel. The racquet is also considerably softer than K Blade. It plays firm but not stiff and/or harsh by any means. The racquet flexes uniformly. By this, I mean that I was not able to locate the dominant area of flexing as is the case with Volkl C10 (upper hoop) or elusive Wilson H22 (the throat area). Torsional stability is exceptional. This is the paradigm of torsional stability especially in its mass category. Sweet spot is huge.

Groundstrokes: From the baseline the racquet performed beautifully. It generated so much torque thanks to its balance and, consequently, high swingweight. I was able to hit my targets with ease and the depth was great. The racquet offered some really nice pop. The balls were very heavy and they just penetrated through the court. The spin was superb even though I am mainly a flat hitter. Initially I had moderate difficulties to rip the ball from the "No-Man's Land" but I was able to adjust promptly. Directional control was on a very high level on either wing. This is where 18x20 string pattern really helped. The string bed was consistent without "hotspots" and surprises. And this is where I would to make a crucial separation from the K Blade: the ball pocketing was supreme. I could feel the ball sinking into string bed and the dwell time was higher compared to the K Blade. And this is one of the highlights: the slices were outstanding! They stayed very low and they skidded through the court nicely. Defensive game was very good but the power level on quick blocks (self-defense mode). Overall, the power level was a notch above the K Blade.

Volleys: Volleys were exceptional. The racquet showed incredible stability and great pop however I used slightly upper grip position around the net to increase maneuverability/lower swingweight. The racquet felt a bit sluggish but the trade-off was more than worth it: very sharp and "pacey" volleys.

Serve and Serve Returns: My serve is generally very good and this racquet gave me total confidence to serve more "exotic" serves, be very aggressive and go for the lines. Control was exceptional and fortunately it is accompanied with great pop. We all know that many players' racquets give us exactly what we put on them but this racquet gave more. Slice serves were great as were kickers. Smooth technique is a must here but the server will be lavishly rewarded (and the receiver will be punished accordingly). Returning serves was excellent. I was able to either block fast flat and hard serves or aggressively rip second serves. However, I have experienced some difficulties when I was stretched and when I had to chip the ball back.

Conclusion: On top of everything I said, the comfort was simply magnificent. Not a single discomfort after very intensive 18+ hours of hitting. Not too stiff and not too soft, but light and heavy enough with huge sweet spot. In my humble opinion, this is as close to a perfect modern "weapon" as it comes. If I had to put it in the "Blade" context, I would like to say that this is not just an upgrade. This is a completely different direction of racquet engineering in the best possible way.
From: TT Username: BobFL
Racquet of Choice:Babolat Pure Drive Roddick GT Standard

Comments:
Groundstrokes 6/10- This racquet was great for hitting drive groundstrokes with moderate spin. There was a serious power/spin drop off from my Extreme, but control was better. It also sliced beautifully, like most Wilson's. The racquet felt a little airy in the handle on really hard hit balls. Overall, great control and slice, but not enough power and spin for my taste.

Serves 8/10- Liked hitting flat first serves with this racquet. It had some pop and felt light, like I could swing it all day. Second serves, in contrast to groundstrokes, had a lot of action on them. I could see the ball bending dramatically in the air.

Returns 6/10- The racquet was a little light to really block hard serves. I got that airy feeling from the handle again which made me wish there was more weight down there. Taking medium cuts at the ball gave me the best results, but taking big cuts wasn't as effective because I wasn't getting enough drop due to lack of spin.

Volleys 8/10- I liked this racquet at the net; it was very maneuverable due to the light weight but had enough punch to get the ball away. I liked it especially for bleeding pace off the ball, the controlled feel from the stringbed made it easy to go for soft angled shots.

Overall 6/10- This racquet felt solid and maneuverable for its weight, but still felt a little light to me. The balance was a little head heavy-ish, making it slower to swing but not giving much more plow due to the light weight. In stock form, the racquet offered me decent performance. It had great control directionally but the lack of spin made me less consistent, which made it a wash. The feel of the racquet was a muffled stiffness, there was some pop, but it was cushioned: more of a cush-thwack, than the standard Wilson thwack. I think flat hitters who want a forgiving option might like this one, as well as string breakers who have a ton of racquet head speed.
From: TT Username: Fed Kennedy
Racquet of Choice:Head Extreme Pro

Comments:
The racquet is definitely going to go over well with people who like a firmer feel. The feel is different from the old K factor. You still get that good 'crack' sound, but it feels a little softer and has some more touch. It felt really crisp, too. The placement was very good, like with heavier stiff frames. And the touch was surprisingly good for something that was so stiff and strung tightly with a poly.

Volleys were pretty outstanding; you could really punch it wherever you wanted. And the racquet kind of did all the work for you. Random stab volleys were really stable. Overheads weren't as solid as my Radical though, less spin and pace for some reason.

Forehands were just ridiculous, I have no idea how you can get so much spin, especially with 16 gauge in an 18 by 20. And you could you flatten that thing out. There was really a distinction between hitting a flat shot and a "spinny" shot though.

Backhands were pretty solid too, but I couldn't get as much spin for some reason. It felt like it was the perfect weight for my two handed backhand though. But I also lost a bit of maneuverability on serve returns. Serves were great, just like the old Blade. Lots of spin and pace on tap. Placement was very good. Again, there was tons of spin for a closed pattern.

Overall, the racquet had very good control too. But it weighed in a lot higher than the old Blade, around 11.5+ oz. It's nothing at all like the old line. It seems like they completely redesigned the whole line, because it really does seem better in every way if you can handle the weight.
From: TT Username: Pyrokid

Cheap Sale Tennis Racquets
What Plays Like A Dunlop Biomimetic 300 Tour
What Plays Like A Pacific X Force Pro 18x20
What Plays Like A Prince Tour Diablo Midplus
What Plays Like A Volkl Organix 10 (295g)
Wilson BLX