Comments: I am 8 and I love this racket it gives a lot of spin and power and control you half to get this racket!! It is awesome get it now it gives you a lot of topspin and it's very good, it is the bomb!
From: Mason, USA, 03/11

Comments: I have this racket and I love it. It is the best racket I've ever played with and I have used the aero pro drive gt and aero pro plus and many other really good Babolats and I like this one much more I can volley great, serve fast and get in about 35% more than I did when I had my head ti.s6 titanium racket strung with Babolat pro hurricane strings great racket I recommend all of you to get it.
From: Richie, Rockport, TX, USA, 01/11