Bionic Racquetball Gloves Customer feedback

Comments: I have been wearing these gloves for almost four years now. I wore Ektelon and E-Force gloves forever, and made the move to these when they first came out. They are easily the most comfortable glove I have every worn and the grip is perfect. They breath great and hold their shape over time. They do run a little big for some people's hands so I would recommend you try one on before buying a bunch of them. However, I wear a large in other gloves and a large in these fit me just right.  As to the durability in the time I have been wearing them I have purchased two six-packs of the gloves for a total of 12 gloves. I have yet to wear through a single one of them. I have washed them a couple of times, and typically wear two or three of them in an night of league play (5-6 games). If you take care of these gloves they will last. I play 2-4 times a weak and have played for almost four years with the same set of 12 gloves. I could never do that with my Ektelon gloves. Awesome gloves that are well worth the investment!
From: Andy, Centennial, CO, USA, 01/14
Skill-level: B

Comments: This was a really nice glove while it last. Unfortunately it did not last long.
From: Steve, AZ, USA, 08/13
Skill-level:B

Comments: I love this glove. It has lasted at least a long as any other brand but it fits nicely and and
helps my grip-- which tends to be a problem at times. I highly recommend it.
From: Doug, Studio City, CA, USA, 01/13
Skill-level: B

Comments: Es lo mejor que he usado de verdad la duravilidad magnifica y seco despues de dos horas de juego exelente.
From: Mike, Alajuela, Costa Rica, 06/12
Skill-level: c

Comments: This was the perfect glove (while it lasted).   Very comfortable, excellent grip, breathes great and keeps your hands cool and dry.  Unfortunately, they don't last long at all and are relatively expensive.
From: George, Leesburg, VA, USA, 11/10
Skill-level: B

Comments: I love this glove.  I have big hands and this is the only one that runs large enough - XXL.  Great feel on the racquet and breathes nicely.  Lasts the same as any other glove I've used, just way more comfortable.  Padding on the front of the hand and fingers and sticky pads on the inside are a plus.
From: Robert, Plymouth, MI, USA, 08/10
Skill-level: A

Comments: These gloves are some of the best I've used, but they wore out really fast...and lasted about only 1/4 as long as my Head brand rball gloves.
From: Chris
City, State, Country: Wisconsin, USA 02/10
Skill-level: Men's A

Comments: This glove feels great, but does run a bit large, but it keeps your hand dry with firm contact to the racquet.  However, it is not very durable.  I have had the stitching come out on both of the ones I have that I have had only about 6 months, and I have about an 8 glove rotation.  The 6 Ektelon Camos are much more durable and less expensive.  I was disappointed because I love Bionic's lifting gloves, but they are too expensive to be coming apart all the time.
From: Karl
City, State, Country: Everett, WA 02/10
Skill-level: B/C

Comments: I do not care for this glove. It runs big, is very thick in the palm, with almost no feel of the racquet.
From: Josh