Babolat Incense Overgrip Customer feedback

Comments: I really like this grip. It is tacky and stays tacky for a significant time. Even after many matches, it still has a significant amount of tack. I don't really care about the lemon smell, I just like the grip and the absorption quality. I played in 100 degree heat the other day and it absorbed really well.
From: Tyler, 7/13

Comments: Awesome, real comfort. I use the white one.
From: Mak, 3/13

Comments: This grip has a nice lemony smell. However, the grip shreds after a bit of use, though. It is ok while it lasted, but didn't last long enough.

Comments: Terrible, I had a blue one and my hands were all blue. The first day it started to shred and it became very slippery. I thought it was because of the sunblock I applied earlier but the next one was the same.
From: Miguel, 7/11

Comments: This grip is awful. I bought it for my 11 year old daughter and after 20 minutes it had turned her hands blue and given her blisters. After 30 minutes, it was already shredding apart! Will never buy it again!
From: Julie. 6/11

Comments: This grip is really good and I love the smell that comes off this grip. It's like a lemony detergent smell (the smell only lasts about the first 3 days but it was a nice idea). It's nice and tacky but it only lasted me about 2 weeks. I'm not sure if that's a long time or somewhat short, but I just wish it would have lasted longer.
From: Martin, Toms River, NJ, USA. 4/11

Comments: I think it smells like onions but good idea.
From: Joe, Atlanta, GA, USA, 02/11