Babolat Super Tape Head Tape White Customer feedback

Comments: This is a good head tape to use. However, Babolat has certainly changed their adhesive...before it was easy to remove the tape and adhesive residue. Now, even with alcohol or Goo-off, it is next to impossible to remove the adhesive and takes literally 30-45 minutes to get the bumper strip "adhesive free." The old adhesive worked fine and truly, anyone who applies a strip of head tape on their frame is only going to use it one time. The adhesive residue is maddening and I wouldn't recommend this head tape until Babolat improves it.
From: Rob, Coronado, CA, USA, 03/11

Comments: Great head tape does what it's supposed to do. I would recommend it.
From: Marcus, Lexington, NC, USA, 03/11

Comments: I miss the older tape on a roll... it lasted a lot longer. This new stuff does last a lot longer if you use two layers... one layer barely lasts one match. But I wish I could still buy the rolls.
From: David, Portola Valley, CA USA. 10/08

Comments: Not super durable, but it works well and is very light weight.
From: Jay, Eagle, ID, USA. 7/08

Comments: This is the only head tape I've used, and I have no reason to switch. It's easy to apply, and the adhesive works well. It doesn't weigh much, so your balance will not change noticeably. The precut strips are nicely sized and make it easier to match up multiple racquets. Excellent product.
From: Joe, Canton, OH, USA, 04/08

Comments: I used the older Babolat head tape (when it came in a roll) and loved it. I tried the pre-cut strips and they stick a little better but they aren't as durable as the old type.
From: Paul, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 9/06

Comments: The best head tape ever! But it is a little to short. I love everything that Babolat comes out with. I think you should by this head tape, the best ever made.
From: Zach, Roger, Ar, Usa 04/06

Comments: Although this is by far the best head tape I've ever tried, it is by no means great... One piece of head tape last me about 1-2 weeks (I play 4 times a week for 1-2 hours). If your going to buy this product, I recommend buying 3-5 packs at a time. That's what I did, and I'll be set for a while
From: Ben, Severna Park, MD 01/06

Comments: The Babolat Head Tape is great stuff. It is easy to apply. It is thick enough to provide good protection, but its is not heavy enough to make any significant head weight change. I have tried others, but this is far and above the best. You really should look no farther when it comes to Head Tape!

Comments: Excellent product, the Michael Jordan of head tapes. Both protective and pliable, with a super-strong adhesive that in my experience latches onto the frame without puckering or rolling-up at the ends. In fact, I've even applied a strip, removed it, and reapplied it and found the adhesive to still hold firm. I also appreciate the convenience of having the strips pre-cut, particularly if you're trying to match applications on several identical frames; it's just neater that way. Blows away Gamma's head tape; while the Gamma tape is a thicker material, Gamma's adhesive is far, far weaker and starts puckering off the frame shortly after being applied. I play mostly on clay, and on clay the Babolat's durability has proven to be quite good. Great job by Babolat on a mostly overlooked piece of equipment.
From:Sandy City, State, Country: NY, NY, USA