Comments: I found this string to be very harsh and transmit lots of vibration. I wouldn't recommend it for junior players. Also, in 30 years of stringing, it's quite possibly the worst I've encountered in terms of ease of use.

Comments: These strings are really good. They came with my Aero Pro Drive GT and I have them on 60 lbs. They give me a lot of control and most importantly in my game power! I am 14 years old playing 18u tournaments. I've had it for 2 weeks and it is going great.
From: Rayan, 6/12

Comments: Love this string. I have it at 60lbs on a old Boris Becker Pro racquet. Basically the racket has lots of power but also very nice control, so generating power was not a problem for me with this string. I am able to get lots of top spin on forehand, backhand, and serves. Only thing was that slicing is a bit problematic, I can never get that perfect shot with this string. Also, I don't know how much I like the durability, sometimes it stays with me for months (I play 5-6 times a week) but other times it lasts less than 3 weeks. Will try out other strings to see if they play just as well. I really like this over the hurricane strings though.
From: Nick, 5/12

Comments: I tried Hurricane Feel 16g string in a hybrid with gut due to Feel's excellent tension maintenance. I love the way it feel and performs--very solid and precise. I agree that it is a lower power string. Unfortunately, I am getting some elbow and forearm pain with this string. This is the first time I've ever had elbow or arm pain due to tennis, so I have had to cut out the string and return to my former setup.
From: Hugh, 5/12

Comments: The 17 gauge version broke very easily for me (about every 2-3 weeks) and so I switched to the 16s because the string is great! lots of spin and control on the ball. Slice and topspin come naturally, but the only thing is you have to supply your own power. durability wise (if you don't break the string) this string holds up very well after a month or two of use. I've had it on my racket for 4-5 months now and haven't broken it, and it plays just as well as if I had gotten it strung fresh. Recommend this string highly!!
From: Nick, 3/12

Comments: I can't miss with this stuff. The ball pocketing is outstanding while providing a very plush arm friendly feel. This is not a string designed to give pop. It's a string that delivers accuracy and keeps the ball in play. There is less bite or spin generation than 16g rpm blast. What it does better than RPM blast is give you a slightly more predictable feel when you cut or drive the ball while still offering very good access to spin when you dial up the racket head speed. It also holds its tension a little bit better than RPM blast. So, I play it in my Wilson kfactor 95 tour @ 54 pounds and get the feeling I can do whatever I want whenever I want to. Love this stuff and only wonder why it has to be blue.
From: Pete, SF, CA, USA, 03/11

Comments: I like the RPM Blast 16g better, the first day I got the strings and put them into use, and since I'm a hard hitter and a use a lot of spin on my serves. These strings die out real easy and they lose tension instead of popping.
From: Mark, Houston, TX, USA, 12/10

Comments: I haven't tried this string but I have a question for people who have used it (sorry, I didn't know where to post this). I am currently using rpm blast 17g on my aero pro drive gt at 58 lbs. and am looking for something to hybrid it with for more control when I take big cuts at the ball because it felt a little mushy for me. Should I use hurricane feel or Luxilon adrenaline? Thanks!
From: Johnson, Chapel Hill, NC, USA. 07/10

Comments: Excellent string. It works great in the Babolat PDR GT Plus. I get good spin, control and feel. I think it is worth switching to these from the Pro Hurricane Tour because they perform just as well and provide more comfort. Thank you.

Comments: This string is really hard to generate spin or power. I guess there's control but you have to work for it. Only thing this string stands out in is feel. This string is real stiff after a while. I used it in my Dunlop 4D aerogel 100 and it was really hard for me to generate the control I needed. Overall, I think this string is for a advanced player who is looking for touch and feel for their racquet.
From: James, Irving, Texas, USA. 07/10

Comments: Hated this string!! Too mushy and to soft!! Babolat RPM Blast 16 string was way better than this!!
From: Nick, Bakersfield, CA, USA, 06/10

Comments: Babolat claims this is a really soft poly but I did not get that impression. After 2 hitting sessions I felt this was just as stiff as Luxilon Alu Power. It also did not generate the spin I get with RPM Blast. Speed was also an issue as I noticed a huge drop in power and overall serving speed. Plus side you do get a lot of feel off the stringbed. I would recommend for heavy hitters looking for a more feel-oriented string over Luxilon.
From: Chris, Dallas TX, USA, 06/10

Comments: I just tried this out and I really had to swing to get the spin I needed. The second I slowed my racket speed down, it flew out. Also, I found great touch and feel.
From: will, Atlanta, GA, USA. 6/10