Babolat Pro Hurr Tour 17 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: I won a reel of Solinco Hyper G 1.25 and strung it at 52 lbs on my Pure Drive 2015. After 2 weeks ( 4 sets of strings), I have got golfers elbow. A quarter year without tennis and then I stung my racquet with Huricane 17 at 52 lbs and as Xcel as a cross at 51 lbs. No pain and great ball quality! A very ofensive sutup. It's strange -- I still feel my elbow when I am lifting something, but I can play tennis pain free.

Comments: Great string! The same response on cold or hot days. Constant tennsion for a long period. Best product from Babolat that can be challenged by Luxilon ALU Power or Head Sonic Pro Edge.

Comments: I am a 5.0 player and use this string in a hybrid setup for my Babolat Pure Drive Tour. Mains: Pro Hurricane Tour 17; crosses: Xcel 16 gauge. I have tried may different hybrids with the poly in the mains and a soft string in the crosses, and this is by far the best combo yet.
From: Kevin, 12/15

Comments: Well, this string really provides wonderful spin on my Head IG prestige MP 18x20 at 54 lbs. However, I don't like the harsh and dead feeling of this string, though it has good durability. I would try a mix with natural gut string.
From: Rui, 12/12

Comments:I preferred this 17g over the 16g. Because I use it for the whole string-bed, the thinner gauge was easier on my arm. I haven't broken them yet since I switched from the 16g. I've tried lots of polyesters and they were all hard on my arm but this gauge provides great spin and has a good feel for a poly. If your strokes are well grooved then you'll get good results off the ground and on serves with this one.
From: Jarameal Fútufú-Málafalá, Walla Walla, Washington, USA. 1/09