Comments: Great book. Put it next to the one you have about adding power. This one will add balance and consistency by discussing your approach to the game. It's great to have something else in my head besides "I've got to win this point, so I'll hit harder and hope it stays in." Not so much about clever phrases or detailed drills or anything too complex to take into a match. It's more about the introspective thought process and keeping fun and confidence in your game. Now I'm keeping up the pace but with fewer errors, and my scores and smiles show it.
From: Bill, Hillsborough, New Jersey, USA. 4/08

Comments: After a week of reading this Book, I was already improving on and off the court. This book is full of tips of every type, physical, mental, and the game itself.
From: Sebastien, Port-au-Prince, West, Haiti, 01/07