Comments: I got this racket ages ago when I was moving up to a full size racket. It has not disappointed, it has a solid feel and consists lots of spin and power. Now my shots have a big kick when it bounces and also very powerful kick and has a good weight of shot. However, after a while when you get older and stronger you may find you over hit things but you just have to get used to it.
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast, 58 lbs
Headsize: 100sq inch

Comments: I have been using the Drive Z Lite for the past 2 years. I love these racquets. When this first came out I was desperate to get it. When I first played with it, I felt like it was too forgiving. All my shots I hit were flat and flying out. So I gave it some time. After about 2-3 weeks of hitting with this racquet and I have gotten use to it. I was hitting winners down the line with huge topspin. My first serve now has as much kick as my second. This is definitely a competitive players racquet.
From: Tim, 11/11