Comments: I fell in love with this raquet after having it strung down lower to 55lbs. I usually play at 59 but I had no depth or power on my shots. After the new string tension it was flying deep and hitting heavy! I would recommend this raquet to anyone, and with its slightly oversized frame it can handle the net easily as well. It is easy on the arm and I can play all day! I highly recommend it, and it's great for the price!!!
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @ 54 lbs

Comments: I was looking for a racquet with similar specs to the Metallix 2 since I cannot find that anymore. I had this strung like my Metallix at 60 lbs. I think I need to string it a little lower as the power is not there, especially on the serves. However the spin is great and I like the feel of the volleys. I think once I re string it I will like it even more. It is a good racquet for the price and worth a look.
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power @ 60 lbs

Comments: I needed a new racquet coming from my old Head TiS6. I wanted something with more control, more weight, and a smaller headsize. Basically I wanted to transition to a normal size racquet, but didn't want to make the jump from 115" to 98-100". I wanted a racquet that had similar swingweight and balance and this one had a nice sale. My net game has improved dramatically. This is most likely due to the stability increase from the weight and smaller headsize. My serves get a lot more punch, albeit probably a little less spin, however my consistency is up considerably. The slightly heavier racquet helped slow my swingspeed down which makes my baseline play more consistent.
From: Evan, 8/12
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane @ 55 lbs

Comments: This is indeed a very nice racquet. I have been using a Head TiS2 for some time (I had it restrung to 57 lbs). This Babolat has a larger head, a larger sweet spot, and more power. I am getting more spin too. Once I got used to the grip, it felt pretty good. Ground strokes and volleys are nice. The only trouble I am having is controlling my backhand. But as I am getting comfortable with the grip, I can see it getting back to normal. This racket is definitely a keeper.
From: Dev, 3/12

Comments: The pros are solid feel on ground strokes, good power and decent control. It delivers a nice pop on serves and crisp volleys. The cons are harder to execute soft touch/drop shots (compared to my Babolat Y 112).
From: Robert, 11/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane, 56 lbs

Comments: I played with a Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.0 for almost 10 years. I tried out several racquets last year but it was only when I tried the Drive Z 105 that I was surprised of the feel and control especially in my serves and volleys. My groundstrokes was much better depth wise. I would suggest this stick for the all around player.
From: Frankie, 10/11

Comments: I really love this racquet. I decided to go to a bigger head size (105) and it is definitely more forgiving than the Dunlop Tour 98 I was using. What I really appreciate about this racquet is the extra power I get when pulled out of position and hitting a defensive shot (especially on my backhand). It gets me out of trouble and my shots manage to land deeper than before with half the effort. Good control on all of my groundstrokes and at net and good pop on my serve, too. This is a very responsive racquet. I'm definitely going to order another before Babolat discontinues it.
From: Janet, 9/11
String type and tension: Prince Lightning 16g at 53 lbs.

Comments: When I got this stick for my 15th birthday, I went out and hit with it that very day. All I can say is that this is a great racket. I use a full Eastern grip and the spin that this can produce is great. You can really take a crack at it, and the spin will keep it inside the lines. It also encourages you to get some nice kick on serves. All in all, a very worthwhile choice for anyone looking for extra spin.
From: Daniel. 7/11
String type and tension: Prince Lightning XX Black @ 55 lbs

Comments: I recently purchased 2 of these for my 15 year old son. After playing with his back-up racquet I have only 1 word to decribe this racquet: AMAZING. My miss hit shots still land in and SPIN SPIN SPIN. So the only thing I could do was order 2 for myself.
From: Terry. 6/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16

Comments: I love this racquet so much. My two-handed backhands are great with this racquet. I tried playing one game with this racquet, and I hit the guy playing at net four times! (on accident but he did not move fast enough ;)) I recommend this racquet to anyone, and I will stick with this one until it breaks.
From: Daniel. 6/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 17 String, 55
NTRP Rating: around 3

Comments: Spin, spin, spin! Any well-hit shot with topspin will drop well inside the baseline with this racquet. Superb feel and perfect power, but I found the stability to be lacking on my one-handed backhand. Although this racquet is a splendid, unique mix of attributes, it wasn't stable enough for me. I would recommend this racquet to any intermediate-advanced level players with a two-handed backhand.
From: Patrick, Charlotte, NC, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat Revenge 17 @ High Tension
Headsize: 105 sq"
NTRP Rating: 5.5 (soon to be 6.0)

Comments: This Racquet adds a good feel your groundstrokes. Almost a similar feel for me with my Pure Drive. Plus my topspin has never been greater.
From: Mark, Jeddah, KSA, 02/11
String type and tension: 52, Prince Synthetic Gut 16 Duraflex String

Comments: I really like this stick. Good at serve, and I can generate more spin and power. It is easy for maneuver and great at net too. It suits an intermediate player well.
From: Irfanul, Jakarta, Indonesia, 01/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane

Comments: I really like this racquet. After playing with a Pure Drive and then Aero for many years, my mixed doubles partner loaned my a Drive Z 110. My immediate reaction was that it was too light, and too head heavy. But after hitting with it I was sold...solid, maneuverable, able to hit for both spin and power. The one drawback I found was as a doubles player, it seems to trampoline too easily on volleys. The Drive Z 105 has solved that problem, without giving up any of the positives that I admired in the larger head.
From: Matt, Los Angeles, CA. 5/10
String type and tension: Babolat Hybrid 57lb

Comments: I really like this racquet. After playing with a Pure Drive and then Aero for many years, my mixed doubles partner loaned my a drive Z 110. My immediate reaction was that it was too light, and too head heavy. But after hitting with it I was sold! It's solid, maneuverable, able to hit for both spin and power. The one drawback I found was as a doubles player, it seems to trampoline too easily on volleys. The drive Z 105 has solved that problem, without giving up any of the positives that I admired in the larger head.
From: Matt, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 05/10
String type and tension: Babolat Hybrid 57lb

Comments: Great racquet. Lots of pop on your groundstrokes. Great at the net. It's really good even if you play with a lot of spin. It is great for a teenager. My son has one as well and he loves it.
From: Shalin, Troy, MI, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane, Syn. Gut

Comments: This stick made my serves go so fast that if you blinked, you'd miss it. Well, that's exaggerating. But they were fast. I didn't even need to place my serves at the corners to ace, the sheer speed and weight made it impossible to get. If you're looking for a racquet, TOTALLY TRY IT OUT!!! It'll be worth it.
From: David, Chicago, IL, USA 11/09
String type and tension: Syn gut

Comments: I wanted to change racquets. The pro at my club wanted me to try this new Babolat Z 105. I loved it. Great power with plenty of control. I tried a lot of racquets. This one you have to try. A Great Stick.
From: Gary, Tennessee 09/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane 17

Comments: This racket has the feel, spin potential and comfort of the AeroPro Drive with more power then the Pure Drive. Once I got used to it my serves and overheads improved while ground strokes became deeper and more powerful. Only downside is the low touch volley, which is difficult to hit. I added full package of lead tape to the throat to help improve performance.
From: Blake, Poway, Ca, USA 08/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power Main 52lbs, Wilson NXT Tour cross 55lbs

Comments: I've recently demoed this racquet. It's a light stick, but it's amazing! It has lots of power and pop. Serves and volleys were exceptional. I would really recommend buying this racquet for any teen passionate for the game.
From: AKio, CA, USA. 7/09