Boris Becker Delta Core NYC Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I really liked this fantastic racquet! It's on the light side but you can customize it a little bit and put some lead tape on and you're ready to go. I strung it with a gut/poly hybrid -- what an amazing racquet Thanks Tennis Warehouse for the reviews.
From: Raul, 6/16

Comments: This racquet is dynamite for an intermediate player like me. Almost everything about this racquet I like! It has a solid feel at the net and from the baseline. The only problem I had was with the slice in which I was hitting high and long but eventually adjusted and is now getting better. I strung this at 51 pounds with Volkl Cyclone, love it!
From: Nick, 6/15

Comments: ALL I Have to say IS, "wow!" What an amazing tennis racquet. Knew I made a great choice when I first held the racquet. This racquet is comfortable. I got some great spin and power with the groundstrokes. The racquet handled well at the net. My forehands and backhands looked and felt better with this racquet than any other racquet I played with or tried. Also, I wasn't being pushed around on the court with this racquet. But, the best thing about this racquet was the control. I just have to say "thanks" to Tennis Warehouse for having the TW reviews on the website. I found the TW reviews to be extremely helpful when selecting a tennis racquet.
From: Anonymous, 4/16

Comments: Got this as a back up racquet for the BB London, but it has become the number one. Awesome controllable power and spin. Little stiffer than the London, but still easy on my aging arm. Fantastic all around - serve (flat or kick), volleys, and groundstrokes. Using Volkl Cyclone tour at 50 lbs - great dwell. Love it.

Comments: I have been playing this one for a month now: nice power, great spin access, nice control even when driving flat. I love the raw feel of this stick. The swing weight is a little low so I have been slowing adding small amounts of lead and it has improved the plow and comfort level. I've tried gut, high level multi's and a few co polys. My final set up is 11.4 ounces at 6 points head light while varying the lead from the throat to a little at 10 and 2 o'clock and using tecnifibre Red Code 17g or Pacific X Cite 17g at 55m/53x (constant pull). This stick performs well for me for groundstrokes, volleys (super), and serving. I have been on a constant see saw between control sticks and popular 100 square inch frames such as Pure Drives, Aero Drives, Volkl Organix 8 315 g, Donnay Formula 100, Dunlop Aerogel 500, Yonex VCore 100 S, iterations of the Head Radicals, Prestige Mids, etc. This one seems to be the one to stick with and just play!

Comments: Whoa Nelly! Never before have I been able to tap into such easy power without launching the ball long. The NYC performs well for the all-courter. Heavy groundies, precise volleys, every type of serve, it's all possible with this frame. The only "deficiency" if I can call it one is that I haven't been able to get the sharp, penetrating quality on slices as is possible with a heavier frame like the Prestige Pro or the Boris Becker 11. But for its weight and considering everything else that it does well, the NYC hits more-than-adequate slices, just have to keep that racket face close to vertical and plow forward to keep the ball dirty-low.
From: Ethan, 6/12