Comments: I played twice with this racquet now (about 5 hrs total) and I love it! For one thing, it's very arm/shoulder friendly. I have had lingering arm (bicep area) and shoulder issues for the last couple of years, but didn't feel a thing after playing with this racquet. Although, to be fair, the strings may have played a role in this as well. The racquet is heavy overall and not exactly headlight. However, that's probably the biggest reason why I have no more problems with my arm/shoulder - because I am not able to swing it as hard as I used to with my older, lighter racquets and make jerky motions with it. I found it performs well from the baseline and at the net. The only thing to consider really is the weight. Coming from 10.5 oz racquets, it took a little time to get used to 12 oz. But once I made the adjustment, I couldn't be happier. Frankly, I don't understand why Boris Becker's racquets are not as popular as some big names, like Head and Wilson. Really, the characteristics that matter in a racquet are its size and weight. The rest is determined by your level, style of play and strings. I think if all of this patented high technology in a frame plays any role at all, it's marginal at best. Given the price of BB racquets vs. Head/Wilson and other pricier brands, I'd get BB any day. I have 2 BB racquets and am very happy with both.
From: String type and tension: Kirschbaum Pro Line II 16g @ 55 lbs

Comments: This is a very nice racquet! I received it last Tuesday and have played every day with it, including the weekend in a tournament. I've gotten no soreness in my arm. The balance is likable and the weight seems lighter in hand than the specs would suggest. It's a stable frame for the off-center hits. My only previous racquet is Liquidmetal Prestige and that now seems stiff and very hammer-like. The Legend still has mass to it, but for me coming from the Prestige it is whippier. Baseline shots are strong, volleys are crisp, and the racquet is very maneuverable when I'm hit to at net. I love the gut string I have in the racquet. I see no need to try lead as I can see it being very sensitive to alterations. Try this racquet!
String type and tension: Becker Natural Gut/Poly Hybrid @ 55/52 lbs

Comments: This is the most comfortable racquet I have ever hit with. It has a soft flexy feel, similar to the Ti. Radical which I had many years ago, but is more stable and dampened. On the downside, it is a bit underpowered compared to the Becker 11, and doesn't have the plow through of the DC Melbourne. I tried to correct this with lead tape, but found the balance of the racquet is quite sensitive to this, so eventually opted for the Melbourne instead. But if I was going to hit all day, I would switch back to the Legend for the comfort.
String type and tension: any multifilament @ 55 lbs

Comments: This racquet has specs that are very similar to Head Prestige but at only half the price of Head Prestige. Unfortunately, that is where the similarity ends. It has got a big dead spot at the lower portion of the its head and a big sweet spot at the upper portion. Hitting at the lower half cause serious wrist pain but hitting at the upper half is so sweet. This is only suitable for player who can consistently hitting at the upper half.

Comments: I took over this racquet and changed it to Prince Lightning XX spin and the magic kicked in immediately. Groundstrokes were solid and control was fantastic. Shots were deep and heavy and I could direct it wherever I wanted to. Service was solid and deep and the feel of the ball was good. First I was awed by the weight but once you got it going the heft pays its way all through the shot. It is especially good on the backhand. Volleys are good too though not outstanding enough to warrant special mention. The heft helps to return hard serves. This racquet lords over all my other racquets like the Youtek Radical MP, delivers heavier balls than my Babolat Pure Drive. All in all, this is now my racquet of choice.
From: Pk, 5/12
String type and tension: Prince Lightning XX Spin, 50 lbs

Comments: I played with Boris Becker 11 for a few years. Good baseline shots are easy with it. The Boris Becker Legend does almost as good from back, but is way better for serve, volley and overhead. It is 10-15 grams lighter than the Boris Becker 11, much easier to control when hitting balls before the bounce. I added 2-3 grams of lead for better plough through, still very agile, good for overheads or volleys. For me, only the Wilson BLX Pro Staff Six.One 90 feels better when hitting balls, but the small head size would probably be a problem when every point is important. I hope my base line shots get better, as I get used to it.
From: Ed, 5/12

Comments: I demoed this and it was phenomenally good. The sweetspot just seemed to be extra big. I don't know how they did it, but I alternated between this and a 107 sq inch demo, and I was positive that this had a bigger sweetspot. It was comfortable on the arm and felt very stable (some racquets twist and turn easily, feel like they would snap in two if you flicked them to the ground -- but this guy is a warhorse, nothing could rattle him), and I had excellent pop on my shots. It felt and sounded (with a vibe dampener) beautifully clean. I played 7 days in a row and it was only on the 7th day that I decided to go with the ProKennex 7g over this because I felt that was a little more comfortable on my ailing shoulder, but I really recommend you give this a demo, because it's an absolute steal for the price. I'm convinced Becker had a very active hand in creating this, because it feels like whoever made this really, really knew what they were doing. Actually, I felt like this must be what Federer's customized racquet feels like. I just had a feeling he'd love this thing and feel right at home with it.
From: CA, 3/12

Comments: This racket has a great balance to it and the power and control come very easy.The stability is tremendous and when you hit forehands the direction and power this racket gets is great. The larger head makes it easier to play then most tour models and provides good feedback to your play. Becker rackets should get more promotion as they seem to be under rated.
From: Graham, 3/12

Comments: I bought this racquet one year ago, and I really like it!!! Best choice for advance level players, this racquet looks Wilson Six.One Tour.
From: Nicholas, 1/12

Comments:Lets you get the rewards for hitting well and gives you feedback when you don't. Let me say I am 62 and swing this with ease. It has great control and good power. Any adjustments I make to this will be minor. Volleys are where it really shines. I have strung this at 45lbs and, this feels right. There are 2 threads on this and the London. Read them for a better feel. I give it thumbs up!!
From: Joe, Tallai, Queensland, Australia, 12/10
String type and tension: Klip Excellarator 45 lbs

Comments: It's a great racquet. Not too heavy at all. I add 2-4 grams of lead at 12 o'clock and the power is perfect. Scalpel-like feel, easy to swing, huge sweetspot, and stable on volleys. Spin is also very good. Like the CAP like grommets. Only downsize is the very "orange/volunteer" like color. Can be seen from far-far away! Before used leaded up PSGT and like this better.
From: Michal, TN, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Babolat rpm @ 55
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: Great Racquet! It is my new racquet of choice. Mine came in at 12 oz even and 4 points head light. It is strung with NRG 2 17g at 62lbs. Great plow through! I had been weighting my racquets up to 12.3oz to get the plow through that this delivers off the shelf. Excellent spin and perfect amount of controllable power make this the perfect stick on serves and ground strokes. Plenty of mass for returning even the heaviest serves. But to me this racquet also feels very maneuverable at the net with plenty of stability (again in comparison to my weighted sticks) to punch volleys deep, and enough touch to drop volleys anywhere you want. I love the way this racquet plays, I haven't found a single thing not to like. This is also the most comfortable racket I've ever hit with I'm assuming because of the weight and balance but also the high quality materials used in manufacturing that also make it easy on the eyes.
From: Dallas, Sonoma CA USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG 2 17g 62lbs

Comments: Good racquet for sure but not for the faint of heart. Or the weak of muscle. This is one heavy monster and if you can't handle the weight than stay far away. The feel is great as per usual of Becker/Volkl racquets. Pretty good power as well for a heavy, flexible, and dense string bed. Good access to spin. If you're a flat hitter that needs control than this is for you. At net it was solid but a little unwieldy. Good touch as well. Very comfortable and a good choice for someone with sensitive joints and muscles.
From: Hoosierbr on TT boards, CA, USA, 09/10

Comments: This is in response to Jason, I have been playing with this racquet for 6 months. I am a big guy like you (6'3", 230) and found this racquet to be a monster when severing flat or kick. I changed from a flat 1st to more of a hard kick first serve because it is so effective (mixing in flat to keep them guessing) and I was able to get my 1st % up. I would recommend you try less tension with RPM and other polys. Remember that this is a 18x20 in a smaller head. Try 53-54 pounds. This will lead to more pocketing and better spin. I am also a fan of black code 18gg in this stick. If you still have the frame and it is strung tight, try stepping on the strings when the frame is flat on the ground, this will loosen the tension. One note, I have changed the weight and balance of this frame to: 12.3oz strung and 7 points HL.
From: jman, ny. 6/10
String type and tension: Babolat rpm and Tecnifibre black code 53-55
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: I wanted to like this racquet, and in many many ways I did. In the end, I'm not sure I could ever adapt. Like many other have said, this thing is a war club. That isn't a bad thing, though, as my groundies were hard and deep. The entire face seems to be a sweetspot and the stability is unmatched. The big issue I had was its swingweight while serving. I just could not get the strings "through" the ball. 1st flat(er) hard serves were ok with excessive wrist snap. 2nd serves were very difficult for me. Typically I'd hit a softer more spin oriented 2nd serve I found it difficult to get this thing moving fast enough to make that happen. FYI: I'm 6'2" and weight over 200lbs. If serving weren't a part of the game, this would be my racquet. Because my serve can make or break me, this won't be my choice. Note: If you naturally have fairly flat 1st and 2nd serves, this might be your frame.
From: Jason, Warsaw, IN, U.S.A. 6/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16 (58 pounds)

Comments: Certainly the nicest playing and best looking racquet I have ever owned. I had been using the Wilson 6.1 95 for several years and found them too heavy. Demoed lots of sticks including the Dunlop AG 4D 200 (also very nice), Babolat Pure Storm Ltd GT (too head light, small sweetspot), Head Youtek Prestige MP (under powered and I don't like the Head handle shape) and a few others, but the BB DCL feels better than them all. It is crisp, powerful, well-balanced, maneuverable, and has a generous sweetspot and I can generate ample spin. All my strokes are better, especially my serve as I can generate more racquet head speed with this frame than with my older 6.1 95. I have a huge hand (grip size 5 1/2") so I built it up with balsa wood strips and it only added 6g of weight, 3g of lead at 3/9 and my stick weighs in at just 346g (12.2 oz) perfect for me. The paint job is top quality.
From: Steve, Vancouver, Canada. 5/10
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour 17 @ 58lbs

Comments: Good racquet but not for me. It's a beast and swings pretty heavy. That said stability is outstanding, sweetspot is enormous and power is there. Lots of good stuff here and many advanced players will love this. Three problems I had: 1. too much power. I was not expecting this to be the case. Volleys flew on me routinely and drop shots were hard to control. 2. Lack of spin---ok the spin was actually pretty decent for 18x20 but not good enough to tame the power level in my opinion. Shocking how slices floated on me. 3. Lack of maneuverability. All three problems are related. Could handle too much power if racquet was whippy enough for racquet head spin. Could also handle it if pattern was more open for spin created by that. But with a dense pattern, and higher power level, and lack of maneuverability, I was hitting long too way often. When I hit the ball perfectly it was a dream. Anything else was too dicey. A similar racquet with better control, better spin, and more whippy is the PRO- KENNEX BLACK ACE 98, which will be my next stick.
From: Matt, Springfield, MO. 5/10
String type and tension: BABOLAT RPM BLAST 16, 58 lbs
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: Just have to say this racquet is something different. I have been an avid user of the ksixone 90 but have been looking to change forever. I was hitting powerful forehands and it did wonders with my serve...hit a few very nice volleys today. Only got to hit with it for about a half an hour but it just feels soooooooo soft! Only trouble I had was breaking serve...or actually on my backhand returns I felt a little off. It could have been him serving better but well have to see tomorrow. Also the racquet hits with a lot of pace and flatter...though I usually play with am open string pattern so that could have been a reason...but ultimately the touch, feel, and power I get with this racquet is far superior than the Youtek Prestige mp/pro and yt Radical mp. Serving was a breeze! I am very surprised that more professionals and players in general do not hit with this stick. I recommend at least demo. I was super skeptical at first because I ONLY hit with Head and Wilson racquets because I don't think the other brands are reputable. But I guess I was proven wrong!
From: Sam, la canada, ca, usa. 5/10
String type and tension: Gamma synthetic gut 55

Comments: YES!! Thank you Boris Becker and Volkl for the refinement that has resulted in this lovely racquet! The weight, flex, power, feel all come to manifest in a no- compromise, beautifully feeling tennis weapon. I've played as a kid and teen up to college. Now I am back and have been testing any racquet I could demo to get a feel for what current racquet technology is offering and what I needed. Once I hit this BB Delta Core Legend, I was done. It suits my needs perfectly with NO compromise. The feel is soft on the arm and shoulder, but crisp feel. It has a sniper rifle like precision (like the Babolat Pure Storm GT) with shot placement on all shots. This racquet has the ability to really control the pace, spin and placement. When I first saw the figures on this racquet, I thought it would be too heavy, but the weight distribution makes it feel like a lighter racquet when swung. I was hitting with a friend and he was wanting to know what I was all of a sudden doing different to make the shots coming at him noticeably heavier. We switched racquets and I could sense what he was dealing with. The sweet spot seems very large for a 98 sq." head size. I suspect this is affected by the string choice. The Prince Premier LT 17 feels just perfect for this frame. Other racquets I liked: Babolat Pure Storm GT (too head light and needed a little more power). Prince EXO3 Black (too head heavy swing weight and too much power) and Boris Becker Delta Core Pro (little too stiff for me, but lovely spin potential).
From: Eric, Denver, CO. 5/10
String type and tension: Prince Premier LT 17 @ 56

Comments: I bought a second racket and strung it with black code 18gg at 53lbs. This string works better than the mvs hex 18gg. The black code held the tension better and had more control and better spin potential. There was a significant difference between the 2 rackets. One weighed 11.9oz the other weighed 12.3oz. My stringer customized the lighter racket with lead tape to match the weight, swingweight and balance of my preferred racket. Now I am very happy with the rackets.
From: Nman, NY 02/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre black code 18gg
Headsize:98"
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: I have demoed this stick with many others. I really liked the feel, feedback and balance of this frame. My only negative when demoing was that I had less spin with this racquet. I was playing with a 16x18 lighter racket which generated more spin. I restrung with 18g polyester MSV hex at 53lbs. I strung it low too keep the feel soft and to add better pocketing which would allow for better spin. I have no problem with spin based on the above setup. I have a slight control issue, next time I would go to 55lbs. This is the best serve and volley racquet I have tried. My serve has more bite and I have great control/placement. For me the best serve is a mostly flat serve with a little kick. The little extra spin makes a very heavy ball and it is difficult for the returner to "block" the return compared to a slightly faster flat serve. Plus it is a little safer serve. Volleys are great as well, great bite and very solid. On half volleys it is just a dream. I picked one ball up that was on my backhand side behind my feet and was able to hit a drop shot off it. My opponent had stopped playing before I even hit the half volley because he thought he hit a winner. He was shocked when he saw it come over.
From: Nman, NY 01/10
String type and tension: MSV hex 18g 53 lbs
Headsize:98" sq
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: I have been playing with the Delta Core Legend racket for 3 months. The racket is very arm friendly which is important to me because I had previously suffered from tennis elbow. This racket feels light but is completely stable on ground strokes and volleys. Great bite on the ball and terrific feel are two qualities that I really like. The best part is that the feel of the ball is transmitted without shock to the arm. I find the Delta Core Legend every bit as arm friendly as my old ProKennex Kinetic Pro 5G but with more power and spin. This is the best racket that I've owned and well worth a demo.
From: Frank, Beaverton, OR, USA 12/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 17 55 lbs

Comments: I previously used a K Blade 98, and I decided to demo this racquet this week, and I loved it. I play with an Eastern grip on my serve and groundies, and I like to serve-volley and rush the net. I found this racquet to have excellent plow-through ability, prompting me to toy with the idea of switching to a Continental grip forehand from the sheer stability of it. Very solid racquet at the baseline and phenomenal at the net. It also greatly improved the amount of spin I was able to generate on serves, although I wouldn't count that as a bonus for every player as my old K Blade isn't exactly great at producing topspin. Still, although I am not switching, I would highly recommend this racquet to anyone. It was a very difficult decision for me not to switch.
From: James, Berlin, MD, USA. 10/09

Comments: I've been demoing this racquet for four days and feel it is more uniform in control on my groundies than my Volkl Powerbridge 10 mid+. However, the slice backhand is better on the Powerbridge. This racquet serves exceptionally well with pure precision, spin and pace. Although I don't agree it is "impossible to miss a volley or half volley" (trust me, I missed a few), it does volley well. I do agree that it has great dwell time. I don't feel it needs lead in any way. Ample plow through and the best synthetic grip I've ever encountered.
From: Winyu, San Bernardino, CA, USA 08/09
String type and tension: full Tecnifibre Red Code 59
NTRP Rating:5.5

Comments:This racquet feels somewhat "harder" than a typical Volkl/Boris Becker frame, which is not to be confused with the "harsher" feel of the DNX 10 Mid+. Both sticks transfer everything directly to your hand, but the feedback is translated with a different type of feel. This stick feels more like a softer but improved Head Prestige or Wilson K-Factor 6.1 with more dwell-time, or, like a softer Dunlop AG 200/300, but with a much larger sweet-spot. The dwell-time with this string bed is substantial, and the strings really pocket the ball--both of which provide for a ton of spin potential. This is a top control orientated frame which lets you feel every aspect of your shots. You can expect to get a tremendous amount of spin on your serve--even if you use an Eastern Forehand grip like Boris does--and it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS a half-volley or a volley, with or without the perfect stroke technique.
From: Rush, NYC 06/09