Comments: Just purchased the blue, 6-pack bag yesterday. Racquets and all my gear (extra clothes, balls, etc) fit perfectly with room to spare. The bag is very lightweight, which is one of the reasons I purchased it - very easy on the shoulders and back. Single shoulder sling strap works better than the two-strap system found on most bags. Very well made and sharp looking too! I highly recommend it.
From: Cathy, 12/11

Comments: I love this ace pack. It is not too heavy and not too light. I think it is perfect for a normal tennis practice.
From: Eddie, 11/11

Comments: I love the yellow 12 pack bag. The design is amazing and it carries all 8 of my racquets (2 Babolat AeroPro Drives, one Babolat Pure Storm GT Team 2009, 2 Babolat Pure Storm GT Tour 2011, one Head MicroGel Extreme Pro MP, and my new pair of Wilson BLX Six.One Tour racquets) and also carries a lot of extra gear like shoes, socks and clothes and even a 660 string reel. Anyways, you better not leave it in the sun because it gets hot because of the black interiors. I give this bag a 10!
From: Alfonso, 9/11

Comments: I bought two bags to check out for my 11 year old son - the Babolat 9-pack Team and the 12 pack Club Line. We were looking for a bag that would hold 2 racquets, and some other stuff, not too big but roomy enough. Even though the Team Line bag looks better and is sturdier and seems like of a higher quality, it was extremely uncomfortable and even painful to carry on the back because of the wires that hold the shape of the bag being too stiff and hard. My son couldn't wait to take it off (and he is tall and strong). After trying the Club Line 6-pack bag we were very impressed: good quality, light, very roomy with three compartments, very comfortable to carry on the back. It would be nice if it also had a handle on the top and at least one thermal compartment, like the Team Line bag does, but it's ok, we'll just have to be careful not to leave it in the car during hot and freezing months.
From: Ilona, 9/11

Comments: Recently I bought the 6 pack bag off this line, and I love it!!! It holds ALL of my things, literally about 30 tennis balls until I get a hopper, and after? It'll hold several sets of clothes, shoes, 2-3 tennis racquets for sure, and the front pocket for my small accessories is perfect. I always come with my wallet, iPod, phone, and keys. However I would suggest when you set your bag down, make sure the small compartment is facing away from the sun. As it's black, and attracts a lot of heat so it could heat up your electronics substantially. Overall I would give this bag a 9/10!
From: Brendan, O'Fallon, Missouri, 7/11

Comments: This Backpack is way to small to hold shoes or anything that is that size that you need to go to the courts. I am returning it.
From: Tim. 5/11

Comments: Ok, after a good week, and after one decisive rain, I have concluded that this isn't a good backpack for school. I look like a total "freshman" as it is just, too bulky, and after a couple of rainy days, my science and French stuff got drenched... All-in-all, good for sunny days, if you want to look like a nerd, but horrible for school, if it isn't sunny and don't want to be weighed down on staircases.
From: Matt, USA. 5/10

Comments: Hm, got the blue version of this backpack, and I found it pretty spacious. MY last backpack, a columbia, got so old and started developing water damage. My history binder got soaked one day -_-, now I have this Babolat and I gotta say, feels nice, holds all of my books, my rackets, and better yet, it's cheaper than the columbia... $35 is a steal for a high-end backpack, even if it doesn't have water bottle pockets XD. Great bpack for the price, in my opinion. Way better if not for tennis XD...
From: Matt, USA. 5/10