Comments: Nice Dampener. I was using with the insert for 2 yrs. Was lacking in feel. Now, without the insert in the 'O' ring it feels good and I have better control on my shots.
From: Mak, 3/13

Comments: Best dampener for anyone who likes dampeners that filter out the annoying pinging vibrations without taking the feel of the stringbed away. I use it without the insert on my Head Microgel Instinct (18x19) and it has never ever fallen off. That is with using 17g Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex string that moves around a lot. I don't understand why is everyone complaining about it falling off. The only time it moved slightly out of place was when I miss-hit the ball around the bottom of the stringbed.
From: Gerard, 2/13

Comments: I don't know why everyone says it's flies off the racquet. Mine has flown off once in 6 months, and it gives the perfect amount of dampening even on a stiff racquet.
From: JSwagg, 6/12

Comments: It has given me a great feel on the ball. I use it with the gel insert and I have improved my game enormously since I started using it.

Comments: I have tried a variety of other dampeners and can honestly say nothing stands up to these excellent dampeners!
From: Ryan, 2/12

Comments: I use this with my Babolat AeroPro Drive GT without the thing in the middle. The dampener definitely does not dampen all vibrations, but merely takes away the worst ones. This is a good thing, I think, since you get more information on your hit. I'm not a big hitter, but anyway it has never come off once, or even been close to coming off. It's quite big, since it moves the strings noticeably even with a 100 square inch 16x19 racquet. I guess it could fall off if you hit directly on it or with extreme topspin near it. It's available in colors that match every professional Babolat racquet out there, i.e. black and yellow (Aero), red (Pure Storm) and blue (Pure Drive). I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great looking dampener that provides medium dampening.
From: Thomas, 11/11

Comments: I have a Babolat Drive Z Lite racquet and the string pattern is very tight. It was very difficult to get this dampener into the strings and then the strings were visibly stretched around the dampener (so they were no longer vertically straight).
From: Suse, 10/11

Comments: Feels great compared to the Sampras O dampeners. The Gel insert is also really helpful.
From: Andy. 8/11

Comments: It works perfectly against hard hitters especially when using the gel insert.
From: Spencer. 08/11

Comments: I haven't used this dampener for 4 hours, and I already lost both of the dampeners due to the fact that they fall off, so if you can be sure to fix that, these dampeners have a great feel.
From: Greg. 6/11

Comments: I have tried a lot of different dampeners and this one I find to be one of, if not the best. I take the little white capsule out and use only the O-ring. I find that with the type of rubber it is made of, it dampens just the right amount, but still lets enough feedback through from the string bed. Other dampeners, like the classic Sampras style O-ring made by the makers of Tourna Grip, I think dampen too much. The rubber material used for that O-ring is a bit more rigid and stiff. I have not had too many problems with the Babolat dampener falling off. Seems like it only does if I mishit the ball on the dampener itself. Otherwise, for me, it seems to stay on fine even without the additional capsule inserted in the center. The Babolat Custom Damp is my favorite dampener and would be hard to replace if they ever stopped making it.

Comments: It pops out of Pure Storm 16x20 stringbeds too frequently. Babolat should shrink the donuts slightly and use a slightly more dense rubber.
From: Ray, New York, NY, USA, 02/11

Comments: Dampens well, but lost it during a match. Falls off very easily.
From: Red, 01/11

Comments: This came with my new Babolat aeropro drive gt racquet and looks awesome and works great like any other dampener. Problem is that it comes off easily.
From: Jonathan, Seattle, WA, USA, 12/10

Comments: It may look cool but I had trouble putting it on and it fell off multiple times I would like the normal Babolat o shaped dampeners

Comments: The dampener is okay it does come off sometimes, but not every day. It does kill some of the vibration but not all of it you can still feel the ball and stuff. I would recommend this dampener to someone but if you shank the ball a lot closer to where the dampener is think before you buy it.
From: Billy, Kansas City, KS, USA, 11/10

Comments: I like how this dampener feels. It dampens a good amount but you can feel the ball very well. The thing I really hate about it is that it falls off so very easily. I changed to this dampener after having been using the Head logo one, and it rarely fell off. In the first week the custom damp fell off on my twice, but I was able to find it. The third time it fell off I couldn't find it. I really don't recommend this dampener to anyone, unless you're willing to keep buying them every time you lose them. I'm even using a dense string pattern racquet, I can't even imagine how much it'd last on an open string pattern.
From: Ronald, Lima, Peru. 8/10

Comments: I'm 17 and I play a lot of tennis (3 hours a day then I go workout then I go play a match). I have been using this dampener ever since I got my player's package from Babolat about 6 months ago. I think these are the best dampeners out there. I like the solid but "calm" feel and the "calmness" really comes in handy since I play with A LOT of spins. Some of people say, "It falls off a lot! So I don't like it." The only time this has ever fallen off (or any other dampener for that matter) is when a ball catches the tape (I usually play on clay) and produces a nasty hop. And I have not done that too often... So as long as you can not hit the dampener, this is a great buy!
From: Doug, Fl, USA! 6/10

Comments: I have been playing with this thing for 7 years and it never fell off. That's with the core part inside. I use a good racquet too, the Babolat Aeropro Drive GT with RPM strings. (Nadal's racket and sting choice). It's color is awesome too. Great dampener.
From: Sytev, Florence, Italy. 06/10

Comments: Amazing dampener, works great, however it tends to fall out often.
From: Ross, McFarland, Wisconsin, USA. 5/10

Comments: Love it! I've used it on every racquet I've used, and it's been great! I don't know what the others are complaining about though, for me it's only fallen off once in 3 years!
From: Jon, London, England. 5/10

Comments: Currently use these on my Yonex RQiS 2 Tour, and, with the little shock beads-thing, it falls off easily, without it, it doesn't vibrate and doesn't make that sound I hate hearing.

Comments: This dampener has never come off. In fact when I put it back on after a string job it's actually kinda hard to get it back in. Fits very snug and works great.
From: Darryl, Villa Park, IL, USA, 04/10

Comments: It was good when I used it but it came off too many times so I just took it off my racquets and stuck them in my drawer. They're good but pop off easily especially with the clear insert.

Comments: Great dampener but like a lot of people are saying it does pop off easily. I am a high junior ranked player and been using the dampener ever since it came out I LOVE THIS DAMPENER!
From: Matt, Missouri, USA, 01/10

Comments: The best absorber I've ever played with. The only drawback is that it pops out very easily. My coach, and two of my friends lost both of theirs within a year. But other than that it's a great absorber.
From: Nick, Orlando, FL, USA. 11/09

Comments: I have been playing for 3 and a half years now and I am a 3.5 level player and 13 years old I have this absorber on my Babolat drive z tour cortex and it feels great and adds more comfort because my racket has the built in cortex system too which filters out the harmful vibrations it produces a "Pure" feeling and a stiff stroke. I read the comments above and it never flew off my racket. I have the all black one with the yellow Babolat written on it without the rubber insert in short love it!
From: Hassaan, England 09/09

Comments: Great dampener. Only time it ever flies off is when I break strings. Went without the plastic middle at first, but then tried with it in after buying some really harsh strings and it's going to be the dampener I stick with. Kills vibration but still maintains feel (unlike the Gamma Gel Worm which I used before). It is a tight fit in my PDGT Roddick+, but was able to squeeze it in. Colors match my Pure Drive, and they also have the yellow/black that matches the AeroPro Drive.
From: Douglas, Coppell, TX, USA 08/09

Comments: Worked good while I had it. I lost it once hitting groundstrokes (took 30 min. to find), and then again while serving. Would not recommend to someone who is learning and mis-hits a lot.
From: Christian, Lexington, South Carolina, U.S.A. 8/09

Comments: I found this dampener after testing many, mostly of them are good (Babolat, Wilson, Head logo, worm, etc.), but I would say that is the best for me, as usual I will complain about losing one in a while, but that happen when I mis-hit the ball.
From: Jorge, Buenos Aires, ARG, 07/09

Comments: 4.0 Player. I was using this dampener for a couple of years now, I had it on my Babolat PureDrive and it was great. Then I switched to the Head Flexpoint Prestige and it felt even better. It's got a great feel to it, however, I have lost about 4 of them because they fly off and roll away. I need to get more of them.
From: Javier, Corona, CA, USA 06/09

Comments: This shock absorber works great. I have never had a problem with it coming off... great product.
From: Dylan, Crossville, TN, USA. 6/09

Comments: I love this dampener with my Babolat Pure Drive Plus. It feels very comfortable and gives a very good feeling. Awesome sound and feedback! I use the yellow one with the clear insert!
From: Luke, Germany. 05/09

Comments: The Damp isn't bad but it keeps falling off for me as well, just lost another one tonight. Lost my 3rd one. I think I'm going to be trying something else, but it was great while it lasted.
From: Andrew, Southern California, USA. 05/09

Comments: The dampener isn't bad but it keeps falling off for me. I just lost another one tonight. I think I'm going to be trying something else. It was great while it lasted.
From: Andrew, CA, USA. 05/09

Comments: This dampener is great! Are you guys even putting those dampeners on right? This thing sticks to my racquet so well. I even have a hard time taking it out which is a good thing. My swings are much more controlled and I don't feel anything. Great dampener!
From: Brian, Mamaroneck, NY, USA, 05/09

Comments: Good dampener. It keeps falling off, so I taped it on the string using electrical tape and it never fell off ever since.
From: Charles, Burnaby, BC, Canada. 05/09

Comments: Yeah, I agree with those previous comments. The dampener really helps with the vibration on the contact of the ball, but it ALWAYS comes of the racquet. I also put the rubber bit inside it, but it still comes off. I nearly lost it one day when I wasn't rallying and the dampener jumped off the racquet, and I didn't notice until someone on the court next to me come and asked me if it was mine. Good vibration absorber but it'd be better to keep it still on the racquet not flying around.
From: Boss. 4/09

Comments: Good dampener..2 piece but the middle one (clear piece) is lost. Now I have the color one alone..still going, but the combination was really quiet.
From: Dr.Manikandan, Coimbatore, India. 11/08

Comments: In my opinion this dampener works very well, I have no problem with the fitting of the rubber, which stay always where it should. That's probably due to the quite high tension I use (60/61 lbs) but I think that if someone's using lower tension this couldn't be the best dampener. Using the metal sphere one, the dampener doesn't move but I can't feel the ball.
From: Marco, Venice, Italy, 09/08

Comments: I love this dampener a lot. It feels good and works great. The only thing is I ran out of money trying to buy more. lol it always comes off and at the time when I need it most. Maybe you could tie a string to it or something.
From: dream, Ca, usa. 8/08

Comments: Good dampener. If you use the rubber bit in the middle, I assure you that it won't fly off.
From: Isaias, Auckland, New Zealand. 8/08

Comments: I LOVE this dampener. You feel no shock when you hit the sweetspot and as long as you're hitting the sweetspot you have no problems with it falling off. Best one out there.
From: Brandon, Dallas, TX, USA. 8/08

Comments: Good dampener, but it doesn't stay on the racquet. Very annoying to look for it after it comes off and I lost it in a day.
From: Marc, San Diego, CA, USA, 06/08

Comments: This dampener sucks! I hate it so much. If I could kill anything, I would kill this dampener! It always falls off and you can totally still hear the "ping" when the ball hits the strings. Don't buy this dampener!
From: Max, Centerville, Utah, U.S. 6/08

Comments: This dampener really cuts off all the shocks of the racket on contact. It's really a good dampener, but it's really difficult to really fit into my Babolat Pure Drive Roddick plus.
From: Thagalogkid, Pittsburg, CA, USA, 05/08

Comments: A good vib dampener, but even in my Pro Kennex with a 16x18 string pattern it was a tight fit. Had to do a bit of customizing with an exacto knife, but with bubble in the center it works great!
From: Alex, Ventura, CA, USA. 5/08

Comments: I hate this dampener. I had to look everywhere to find it! Every time I would hit a serve or an overhead it would come flying off. I think this is a horrible dampener! Do not buy it!
From: Sam, North Carolina. 5/08

Comments: Best dampener out there. I wouldn't play without one. I never had any problems with it falling off. I would only use with center piece, though.
From: James. 4/08

Comments: This is a really good dampener that killed all vibration without losing the feel of my Babolat AeroPro Drive Cortex. I found that the dampener worked better with the bubble in the center. It looks great, plays great.
From: Joe, London, UK. 2/08

Comments: This dampener lets no vibration through to the grip, and there's no noise when you hit. Great colors too.
From: Richard, GA, USA, 02/08

Comments: Well I usually use rubber bands but I decided to use this I like it. It doesn't fly off the strings and looks cool it gives you cool points too cause in tennis cool is what we aim for.
From: Aj, Tomsriver, NJ, USA, 11/07