Babolat Custom Damp II Yellow/Black Customer feedback

Comments: Greatly improved dampener from the previous model as it no longer flies off the racquet! Looks good and I love the option of using the little gel insert or not. Highly recommended.
From: Giovanni, 3/14

Comments: Usually, I play without using any vibration dampeners because I never used one that made a difference. Every now and then, when I find one on the court, I will put it on my racquet and try it out, hoping to discover the significance of these little rubber things. Most of them flew off my racquet, and I would not bother picking them up again. The last one I found and tried was this one, and I have not taken it off since, nor has it flown off by itself.

Comments: I use it on my Pure Drive. It has excellent feel compared to other models, and it feels more durable too.
From: Rafeal, 10/12

Comments: I used to use a Gamma model which I liked but I did not see it for sale anymore. Tried this one as it colors nicely with my Pro Open(did I really just say that). Anyway, this is a great product. I used it without the middle part and found it to be a perfect blend of vibration reduction without a dull feel. No problems with is coming off at this point either as owners of the previous model have noted.
From: T-roy, 3/12

Comments: Awesome dampener!!!!! Great improvement from the last for the fact that it no longer flies off your racquet. Good job Babolat!!
From: Tyler, 2/12