Babolat Custom Damp II Red/Blue Customer feedback

Comments: Best dampener I've tried. Yes, it falls off if you hit it hard enough on a miss-hit but it's much better than most. Dampens well and stays in better than most.

Comments: The feel of this dampener is amazing. Especially the two piece one. I don't know why everyone is saying this dampener doesn't fall off, it does for me. I lost this dampener twice.
From: Aakaar, 6/15

Comments: Good dampener but the extra piece does not do much extra.
From: Finn, 12/14

Comments: Best dampener around. I have these on all my racquets. Absorbs shock adequately, it's never flown off from a miss hit since I've been using it. Highly recommended.
From: Geoff, 11/14

Comments: Great dampener. I used to use the Pete Sampras oval dampers, but they came off routinely. This one stays on and works well. I've switched.

Comments: Excellent dampener! I use it and all my friends are jealous.
From: Matthias, 10/12

Comments: I used to use a Gamma model which I liked but I did not see it for sale anymore. Tried this one as it colors nicely with my Pro Open(did I really just say that). Anyway, this is a great product. I used it without the middle part and found it to be a perfect blend of vibration reduction without a dull feel. No problems with is coming off at this point either as owners of the previous model have noted.
From: T-roy, 3/12

From: T-roy, 3/12

Comments: Awesome dampener!!!!! Great improvement from the last for the fact that it no longer flies off your racquet. Good job Babolat!!
From: Tyler, 2/12