Comments: Just bought a Babolat C Drive 105. Very impressed with the feel and power. I have been playing with Overdrive 105 but frame cracked on one of my less impressive forehand reaches that hit court better than the ball. I read some reviews that we're saying the C drive was a good racquet for juniors and improving players. Wasn't quite sure what that meant in terms of how it would play. The spec were very close to the overdrive racquet, so I took a chance. I was glad I did -- I would recommend giving it a try.
From: Tony, 3/14

Comments: I was surprised I couldn't find any reviews on this frame. I demoed it because I was curious. I thought it felt great. It was very forgiving with controllable power. It is well worth the $69.99 sale price (with free shoes). I am a 5.0 ex college player and I found it very useable. It's not just for a beginner.