Becker BB Hybrid Natural-Poly String Customer feedback

Comments: 3 years later and this is still my go to string. I use it in my Melbourne's and my 200G MW's and it plays predictably and comfortably. Holds tension well and gives me plenty of power, spin and control. I use the gut in the mains and it is a comfy affordable set up. It usually lasts me over 2 months playing a couple times a week rotating between 2 frames.
From: Basil, 7/14

Comments: I have been playing and stringing racquets for 30 years. I've tried hundreds of strings and combination of strings. For my needs, there is no better set up than this hybrid. As Basil stated, gut in the mains, poly in the crosses a few pounds lighter (60/57 lbs for me). The smooth poly actually helps the durability of the gut. If you can generate some racquet head speed, this string can do it all. I'm a 4.5 using a Volkl C10.
From: Scott, 9/13

Comments: This is an excellent hybrid. I strung with gut mains at 60 lbs and poly crosses at 58 lbs on a Dunlop 200G Tour. The string provides excellent power, spin, comfort and control. I can't comment on durability yet, but I was pleasantly surprised on well it played right off the stringer. If I get a month out of it, it will become my go to set up.
From: Basil, 8/11