Comments: Lovely frame -- easy on the arm and great for hitting huge and pinpointing serves. Just got mine today and with a little lead, it is the most fun Ive had serving in years.

Comments: This racquet may as well be a "Pro Stock" racquet. It is pretty good on its own. But if you're willing to put the time and effort into customising this, you will be hitting hard, serving bombs and keeping everything in which will shock your opponents and yourself!
From: Isaac, 4/13

Comments: This racquet is truly a players racquet. I play at a 5.0 level and am always trying to move up the food chain. I custom weighted this racquet with approx 12 grams of lead tape at 3 and 9 o'clock. I use 2 overgrips on a 4 1/2 grip. I also added about 9 grams of lead tape wrapped just above the grip and covered with the grip rubber band. This racquet is now approx 12.8 ounces and is balanced 7.5 points headlight. I am going to try and add 4 more grams of lead at 3 and 9 O'Clock. I have it strung at 60 pounds with Babolat Pro Hurricane 18g poly string. If you have a one handed backhand and want to hit topspin that people will fear try this setup. The slice backhand is surgical. I have stockpiled as many of these racquets that I could afford to purchase. If they discontinue it, I hope they come out with a heavier version with the same stiffness rating. The tennis world needs this racquet.
From: Selles, 4/13

Comments: Nice racquet, I purchased a second one. At 11.3 oz, it is great to customize with lead tape. I strung it with Kirshbaum 17l at 55 lbs. I have a 'Stefan Edberg' style of play and I think this racquet performs and handles like a Porsche!
From: M, 3/13

Comments: Great price, played with the Pro Kennex Redondo mid for many years. I put lead tape in the butt and also at 2 and 10 and brought up the sweet spot, same results less money, thanks B. Becker! I let two friends hit with it, they also liked it.

Comments: That flexibility at the top of the hoop allows the user to perform the "Becker Blocker" and have extra dwell time control at the net. It is a very aggressive racquet, fun to flatten out winners with. I've never been so confident in placing approaches and charging the net for a put away. The German concept is to have the sweet spot a bit lower compared to other countries. Because of this, this racquet isn't meant for a modern baseliner that uses a lot of spin, unless you add lead at 12. If you do, you will put plenty of rip on the ball because of its head size and the extra flex.
From: Justin, 2/13

Comments: Nice paint job and great quality frame. I stung it with Solinco Tour Bite 17g at 50 pounds. I was surprised how well the London Tour performed. No shortage of power or spin. I found the right set up combination and was able to hit my shots with ease. Very stable during heavy exchanges and at the net. The London Tour plays big for a mid sized racquet. I am sold!

Comments: Absolutely brilliant. This racquet is designed for comfort and feel in mind and allows the user to take a massive swing at the ball without needing a poly to control it. There is zero deficit in stability if you're using a full multi or gut setup. The only reason I'd lead it up is purely to rig the racquet to my physical limit for max performance. In a nutshell, if you use a poly, you'll want lead to make up for shrinking the sweet spot (like all polys) but if you stick to softer strings, no problem.

Comments: I have a one-handed backhand and a semi-western forehand. This racquet really isn't that much harder to use then a midplus, and the power drop is more then made up for in feel, maneuverability, and consistency. The lack of weight makes it a bit unstable, but that's an easy fix. The racquet has an electric feel when you strike the ball.
From: Kaishin, 10/12

Comments: I have had this racquet for several weeks now and the best I can say for now is I like it but don't love it. I think it is string sensitive so I may change the string setup. It has a full bed of poly (Kirschbaum Pro line II) which is not my favorite string, but they were out of Tourna Black 7 so I went with the Pro Line II. It's kind of dead in the string bed. I do feel like my two handed backhand is stronger with this racquet, which is maybe due to a combination of the swingweight and power. Serves have a little more pop but I am still getting used to the different swing. I really want to love this racquet! People laugh at me for having a Boris Becker racquet but I am always looking for a diamond in the rough. Who cares if 12 pros don't use this one. Give me a few more months and I will get it dialed in.
From: Chip, 9/12
String type: Kirschbaum Pro Line II

Comments: I'm really enjoying this frame. I bought three, matched, from TW, and they are all the exact same weight and balance. Having played with them for three weeks now and with some matches under my belt, I can compare it to other frames I've used recently, like the Dunlop 4D100 and M-Fil 200 18x20. The spin was excellent for both slice and topspin. If you can't hit with spin with this racquet, it's not the racquet. It has a fairly open string pattern for 18x20 and the flex allows for some nice dwell time. It had much more power than the 4D100, but a little less than the M-Fil 200. The plowthrough was excellent. It actually has more plow than my M-Fil 200 despite weighing less, which must be the technology at work. At my level, it doesn't get pushed around at stock weight. The sweetspot is bigger than the 100, equal to the 200. It is tip-dead, but I find that useful for lots of shots when I want to surprise my opponent with a short ball. That said, I probably hit that shot more often on accident than on purpose. The racquet does require some precision. The maneuverability is awesome. My reaction volleys have me convinced it is much more maneuverable than any of my other sticks. I was serving as big and as accurate as anything I've ever hit with. The sensations when hitting are very useful, and I always know exactly what's going to happen to the ball. They're just great sticks, and very worth experimenting with.
From: Kurt, 9/12
String type: Prince Syn Gut 16g or Gosen OG Sheep Micro 16g

Comments: This racquet has great maneuverability and it feels very light, so head speed is excellent, with the excellent aerodynamics of the racquet helping a lot. It has a very good grip shape, and is excellent with your arm. Forget arm pains! The sweetspot is small and not the sweetest. I do not find it underpowered at all if you put the punch. The directional control is excellent, spin production is OK and strings did not move despite the low tension (48/46). That is very good for me. Sadly, the feeling is quite absent, compared to the Pacific X Feel 90, the Wilson BLX Pro Staff 90 the Head IG Prestige Mid, or the Dunlop Bio 100. There isn't much plow through and it is a very well made, good looking and very playable racquet.
From: Alberto, 8/12
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Plasma 17g @ 48/46 lbs

Comments: Very good control racquet. Plays a bit similar to the Babolat Pure Storm LDT, but has definitely more plow through and a healthy amount more power. Very solid, nothing wobbles, in spite of the 55 stiffness ratio. Not much action with balls hit near the hoop. This is not a racquet with a sweet spot reaching to the rim, certainly. You have to make contact in the middle or slightly below. Spin potential is ok, not massive, except with serves, where you can really curve the ball. The grip is more like Wilson's now, and not rectangular anymore. Nothing for a pusher, nothing for a topspinner like Nadal. A delicate player going for the lines and angles could not find a better one, I think.
From: Fatman, 8/12
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @ 55 lbs

Comments: My racquet! A long search is over. This racquet does not help you out too much on defense. However, on the offensive, this racquet is so rewarding. If you watch the ball closely as it leaves your racquet, you can do things with the ball that have to be seen to be believed. This racquet is not one for people who hit with heavy topspin. I like the white color. I put 4 immediatetly in my bag.
From: Andi, 8/12
String type and tension: Babolat VS Gut 1.35 @ 55 lbs

Comments: One of the best sticks I've ever hit with. I used to play with PS 85, Prestige and Volkl 10's. However, this London Tour gives you the best of both worlds. A soft, buttery feel and control of a player's stick with the cushioning of a mid-plus tweener. It's a little flexy in the tip, however that was solved easily with some lead tape on the sides. I like the cap grommet system, as the grommets actually help with the vibration dampening as they are soft rubber instead of the usual hard plastic. This is a must try for anyone looking to transition from a PS 85 or a Prestige into a 1 oz. lighter and much more comfortable racquet. PLUS, the deal at 2 for 1 can't be beat!
From: Lofty, 7/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 18g or Volkl Cyclone 17g @ 45 lbs

Comments: This racquet has good feel and control but the sweet spot is very small and off center hit aren't too stable. The racquet is like a Head Prestige but for me not as good as a Head Prestige.
From: Bill, 10/11

Comments: One of the best feeling racquets out there! Racquet has pinpoint accuracy, more than adequate spin, and surprising stability and plow through from such a light package. Coming from years of playing with the Head Prestige Mid, this racquet provides all the things I loved about the Prestige, but with a much more user friendly package.
From: Dennis, 9/11
String type and tension: Babolat VS 16G, 56 lbs in mains, 53 lbsin crosses
NTRP Rating: 4.5/5.0

Comments: This racquet is plush, cushioned and has an awesome feel. It hits a heavy ball. I found the rpm and mph on slice backhands has to be seen. The capped grommet provides for a lot of plow thru. The lighter weight allows for a lot of customization. Switched from my 396 gram Volkl Power Bridge 10 Mid to this at a customized 360 grams. It is the closest thing to a Head Classic Prestige.
From: TennisMaverick, 8/11
String type and tension: Gripper 60M/57C

Comments: This racquet is really easy to swing, has incredible control, and gives a surprising amount of spin. Excellent penetration on slices. I like this better than the Melbourne - it feels like a faster, streamlined version of it.
From: Stan, 8/11