Comments: Very much a control oriented frame. I was surprised about the stability and the general control I received from it (I consider it very light weight to be considered as a full players racquet). I used the Donnay XP Dual 102 before (after suffering from elbow pain using stiffer racquets) and this racquet gave me much more control and stability -- all over the court. It's a bit more stiff than my Donnay, but not too stiff to give me an elbow pain. Very arm-friendly, overall, even when strung with co-poly strings (strung with Cyclone 17 at 55 lbs). I used it for 3 sets and practice and didn't notice any elbow pain at all. At the net, the racquet feels light and precise. And the best part was on serves. It is by far the best serving racquet I have used! I was very impressed with how much power and control I was able to produce with this stick. Overall, it fits my game perfectly, like a glove to my hand.

Comments: Very comfortable, stable racquet. Very maneuverable, excellent spin, and power. It has helped my game all round. Just about to order a second one. Please don't stop manufacturing this line.
From: Sid, 1/14

Comments: Very impressed with how smooth and solid the BB London is. Exceptional level of comfort with a full poly setup. Really hope they don't stop producing it. All the razz-matazz technology of Head, Babolat and Wilson can't even get close to this.
From: Rob, 11/13

Comments: I am very happy that Tennis Warehouse is selling the BB London again. I previously had 2 frames, but 1 had a little crack from wear and tear (I have previously posted feedback sometime ago). I can honestly say that for a mid-weight players frame this has a lot of qualities that impressed me, especially the comfort, feel, spin and power. I have been playing for over 20 years and have tried a lot of the players 12 ounce racquets. However, I have had some on and off shoulder issues for the last year or so. I have no pain at all playing with this frame. This frame is great for middle aged players that can no longer play with a 12 ounce racquet. Kudos to Tennis Warehouse for bringing back such a classic frame!
From: Ken, 9/13

Comments: The grip shape is a bit different, slightly bigger than usual size. I added 6 grams of lead tape on the replacement grip and wrapped it with overgrip, just to make the head lighter. The spin came easily with this London, especially on serve. Volleys are the most enjoyable times for me. It has decent power, comfort and unmatched stability compared to other similar spec frames.
From: Pang, 9/12
String type and tension: Volkl V-Pro @ 50 lbs

Comments: My biggest complaint is the tip of the racquet head. It vibrates like crazy and sends a shock down your arm. I even put lead at 2 and 10 and in the v, which helped some, but not completely. I'm still working on modifications to this one to make it what I want. I hope I get there soon! Otherwise, it's a manueverable racquet with good power and spin. The sweetspot hits are butter!

Comments: This racquet swings a lot like the Head Microgel Radical Pro. It feels a lot like that racquet as well. 1 pt less in stiffness, swingweight a little lower, but the feel is very much the same. I swung with it and did develop a little soreness in the shoulder area, which the Radical Pro did the same to me. I like the racquet and bought it based on specs without demo'ing it. I really wanted the Volkl Power Bridge 9 but they sold out. It was a little more stiff and a crisper feel. This racquet is manueverable like the PB 9 but not as solid at impact. I will keep playing with it unless the shoulder pain continues.
From: C.F., 9/12
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Pro Line II @ 58 lbs

Comments: I demo'ed this a few weeks back and fell in love with it immediately since it felt like an extension of my arm. The weight, balance, and swing speed were all perfect for my style of play. I have had a chance to play with this racquet (see below for specifications) and can say that the combination of frame and string set up has greatly improved my overall control. My serve has also improved and it has enhanced my ability to serve fast and flat down the tee or out wide with spin. The sweet spot feels much bigger than the 98 sq in head would suggest, as noted by several of the TW reviewers. Overall, a great racquet and one that I highly recommend to take for a test drive, particularly if you currently play with a Babolat Pure Drive. As Herbert already said, they have similar specifications but I feel it is much more comfortable and control-oriented.
From: Jonathan, 8/12
String type and tension: Babolat VS Gut 16g mains @ 55 lbs / Signum Pro Poly Plasma 17g crosses @ 52 lbs

Comments: A great middleweight stick. It's in the same general ballpark specs-wise as the Babolat Pure Drive, but it's far more comfortable. A fast-feeling racquet that's easy to swing. Sufficient mass and plow-thru for me, though your results may vary. Understated matte black and wine red paint job is an elegant alternative to the loud, multicoloured rubbish being sold nowadays and was a critical factor in my purchase decision.
From: Herbert, 7/12
String type and tension: Prince Premier 16 @ mid tension

Comments: This is a fantastic stick but I stayed away due to ratings suggestings it was more power than control. I disagree. For a tweener this has got to be in the top 3 of all of them and believe me I have tried them all. Comfort, spin, control and serves very well. My only gripe was the gripe shape but I am willing to adjust to it. A poly in the mid range will add control in abundance and you don't have to worry about arm pain.

Comments: Great stick, I tried out over 20 racquets before I settled on this one. Solid feel on my groundstrokes, though I do not spend much time back there. It gives my the stability that I look for on my returns and the feel I need to slice an approach or lob an net player. Angles are what really turned me onto this racquet as my backhand side angles are far easier to hit with this racquet than any other racquet I have tried. Serving was great for my kick serve though my slice and flat serves took more effort to get the punch I usually have. At net this stick is a beast, solid on every stroke with enough maneuverability to get the job done. My only real complaints about this racquet is it could use more weight (I added about half an ounce) and I prefer a smaller head size (90-95). Also the only real competition this racquet had in my book was the Donnay X-Red 94, that thing felt like butter when I hit the ball.
From: Phil, 5/12
String type and tension: Dunlop Black Widow 17 Mains, Kirchenbaum Hybrix Spin 17 Crosses (50 lbs)

Comments: This is a great stick. Specially for volleys, it has a lot of touch and feel. It's very stable for hard hitter. Easy to generate spin and perfect power for groundstroke. Arm friendly stick, it's good for player not young any more. I had tennis elbow before then I've got Boris Becker London for more than a year and now I play without arm braces.
From: PN, 4/12
String type and tension: Gamma Professional, 56 lbs

Comments: Great stick! I'd imagine this would be about perfect in stock form for younger or senior players that need a lighter stick that still leans towards 'player' specs. Personally I found it a little too light, however after adding about 3 grams of lead to the head split between 2 and 10 and counter-balancing with some weight in the handle this thing became a real beast. Plays more flexible then the 64 flex rating suggests and pockets the ball like nobody's business with tons of dwell time and a huge sweetspot. Reminds me of the C-10 Pro I used to play with but not quite as cumbersome and better suited to modern strokes. Classic Volkl comfort with an open swing pattern and a little bit more pop then the more purist sticks.
From: Rob W., 4/12

Comments: This is my second comment. I have used the London's for a full year. These are my 6th racquets in the last three years and by far the London is my favorite. Hybrid with poly main and synth cross is the best string combination. This racquet, in its stock form, can go head to head against heavier frames in a rally. It has very high spin potential thus can produce 'heavy' ball. Serves well and very maneuverable at the net. Many club players have tried my racquet out of curiosity and were surprised by how well it plays. I recommend any 3.5 - 4.5 players to demo this racquet.
String type and tension: various polys in main at 60 lbs/Gosen Synth in cross at 68 lbs

Comments: This racquet does not have as much plow through as the Boris Becker 11 MP, but still some solid mass in this racquet. However, it is possibly more maneuverable than the Boris Becker 11. I found it helpful to replace the synthetic grip with a leather grip plus an overgrip to make it slightly more headlight. Nice touch and control, and plenty of top spin capacity. Easy on the arm, not too stiff, not too flexible.
From: JN, 7/11
String type and tension: Syn Gut 53 Mains, Textured Poly 50 Crosses

Comments: I am a 3.5 all-court player style. I have been bouncing around different racquets for a couple of years now. I found that I liked the Dunlop Aerogel 100 for precision, placement, and excellent maneuverability. I liked the power of the Wilson BLX Tour, and liked the buttery feel of a Prince Graphite NXG mid-plus. The real problem was that I wanted to find a racquet that had those properties all in one. And with past shoulder bursitis and wrist bursitis injuries, I really needed something that had a soft feel above all else. I landed on the Boris Becker London for meeting those criteria. It's not perfect, but it does have a soft buttery feel and plenty of power for my game. It's maneuverable, and quite precise. It is string sensitive, however. I have found that synthetic gut makes for superb feel, full poly makes for fantastic control, and the best of both worlds with a hybrid mix. But as the tension fades it develops a trampoline effect. I think it is worth a try if you are in the 3.5 plus NTRP range and are looking for an arm friendly racquet with a players racquet feel. It offers more power than the specs would suggest - and with tweaking can fit a variety of styles.
From: Matt. 07/11
String type and tension: Mains: Luxilon ALU Power rough @54 lbs. and Crosses: Prince synthetic gut @56 lbs.
Headsize: 98 sq. in.

Comments: Amazing comfort, amazing spin. For all those with arm issues, try the London for the ride. You won't be disappointed.
From: Junaid. 6/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-1 Biphase @ 55 lbs full bed

Comments: This is my second review of this racquet. Based upon my prior experience, I decided to increase the weight of the racquet slightly. I put a leather grip on it and put a small amount of lead tape at 10 and 2 (See Chris' review for TW). I also went to my normal string set up of gut in the mains and a poly in the crosses. The results were fantastic. The racquet still swings easily and is excellent for doubles play because of its maneuverability. As others have commented, there is excellent dwell time. The extra weight helped on first serves and overheads. While it doesn't have the plow through of a K90, the great dwell time and pop from the racquet help compensate for this. If I was younger and stronger, I would have stayed with the K90, but at my age, a less heavy racquet helps, especially on my one handed backhand. I also love the open string pattern as spin comes easily and it is easy to get the ball up and over the net on low balls. I would agree with Tennis Maverick that this is a great racquet for a 4.0+ player and can handle play that is well beyond my level.
From: Chuck. 5/11
String type and tension: Babolat VS @ 57 / Babolat RPM @ 52

Comments: The London is truly a fantastic and unique all court racquet. Excellent feel, decent power and good control. It may be the perfect blend of old school feel and new school playability. For me the flex of this racquet is just about perfect, which allows touch when you need it and pop when you dial up your swing for power. Unlike some of the other posts, I don't have any trouble with control using this racquet. However, like most racquets if you string it with a high power string it can get less predictable. I use full poly in the frame, which is tempered by the flex of the racquet to produce a very comfortable hit. If I had to pick a racquet that was similar, I would say maybe a Fischer Pro #1 (heavy version). The difference is that the Fischer is very flexy at the throat but stiff in the hoop. The London is uniformly flexy through the shaft, the throat, and into the hoop without being floppy in the upper hoop. If you can generate your own power this racquet will help you feel your shots while allowing pin point control. The only thing I should mention is that the Boris Becker grip shape is similar to a Head grip shape. It takes a little getting used to if you are a Wilson or Prince user (like I was). All in all...a superb frame.
From: David, SC. 4/11
String type and tension: WeissCannon Silverstring 1.20 @ 50 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: This is an update from previous posting. While the racquet is arm friendly and forgiving, I did find it difficult to consistently hit penetrating shots. In addition, once the string tension dropped there were problems with the ball flying long. I agree with some of the comments from Shannon's posting. I'm not sure if I will switch from C10 to the Becker Delta Core London. I will keep everybody posted.
From: Ken, Brooklyn, NY, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG 16 @ 56LBS

Comments: I have been playing for over 20 years and have been suffering with elbow and shoulder injuries for the last 3 years. I was playing with older version of the Volkl C10 Pro (swingweight 335-340) prior to the purchase of the Becker Delta Core London. The weight of the Volkl was too demanding and so I was looking for a frame that was a bit more forgiving and a bit lighter. I finally found that in the Becker London!! This racquet is very easy to swing, has an excellent sweetspot and is very arm friendly. If you suffer from arm problems and are looking for a player's frame this racquet is the real deal. Kudos to Boris Becker! I am selling my Volkl's and will be buying another one very soon!
From: Ken, Brooklyn, NY, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG 16 @ 56LBS

Comments: I love this racket it has great weight and balance for me. It is crazy stable and plush for its weight and it has amazing feel. I added some lead tape to the hoop and handle for more power, brought it up to 11.7 ozs, 6pts headlight, however even with a soft multi at low tension this racket just doesn't have enough power on groundstrokes. It is very difficult to achieve consistent depth. To put things into context I have only ever used so called, "low powered" players frames with the exception of a brief shoulder destroying few days with the Pure Drive GT. I have an advanced game with a wide variety of shots and grips, I hit the ball hard but I just couldn't find any depth with this racket. I am very baffled at some of the posts on Talk Tennis calling this a high-powered frame. Volkl is great company, I also love the PB10 mid, but for decent feel and a quantum leap in performance I have switched to the Pro Kennex Ki5x.
From: Shannon, T.O. Ont, Canada, 03/11
String type and tension: soft multi: mains-53lbs crosses-50lbs
Headsize: 98 sq"

Comments: I have been playing with the BB London for a couple of months now. I switched from a Volkl DNX V1 mid, with the idea of playing with a more control-oriented frame, that still has the plush comfort of Volkl technology. It's a fantastic players frame that is very easy to handle and get through the hitting zone. I would say it spans the range of a strong tournament level junior player, all the way up to a 5.0 playing level. It's probably too light for big, heavy hitters, or Div I college players. Having said that, it would be an excellent choice for a Div I female player. I'm 5'5" 150Lbs, so a lighter frame suits my game. However, this frame doesn't get pushed around. It has some mass, but gets through the hitting zone very easily, due to an excellent weight distribution. It does have some pop too it, but doesn't slingshot the ball like my V1 used too. One more note is that I went down to a 4 1/4 grip size. I had been playing with 4 3/8 since jr. high school, but since the pros are doing it, I thought I should try it. I do think the smaller grip allows for a bit more wrist action, but I give more credit to the frame than the grip size. Another observation is that the comfort of the "hit" must come from the frame primarily, and the sensor grip. It's not the full sensor grip of the V1, nor does it have the big grommets, so I suspect the nanotube composition is eating up some vibration. That's an important characteristic in a frame, especially for someone who has had some tendonitis over the years, as I have.
From: Charlie, Athens, OH, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone 18g, 58Lbs

Comments: I agree with the TW testers on this one, a nice player tweener type racquet but I prefer the Pure Storm GT.
From: Phil, NY, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: mts

Comments: Great racket. Nice spin off both wings. Best kick serving racket!! Weight is medium, not light. Good combination of power and control. I have hybrid string bed. The racket has amazing feel at the impact. Not that it matters but one of the best looking racket on the market.
From: Matt, NJ, USA, 01/11

Comments: Very good racquet. A little light in its stock form, although still fairly stable. As others have said, there is excellent dwell time with this racquet. With the open string pattern and Wilson NXT Tour strings, which came with the racquet, the ball would fly from time to time. Might want to increase tension and/or put some soft poly to provide more control. Hit some very nice kick serves with it. I could have used a little more mass for flat serves. All in all, a definite winner.
From: Chuck, Scottsdale, AZ, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour (demo)
NTRP Rating: 4.5 +/-

Comments: I've play Wilson Kblade midplus and head LM midplus, but I've found the BB London is very stable and maneuverable at net. I love the control and easy to generate spin. It's a keeper. You should try it if you have a tennis elbow. Do your elbow a favor.
From: Png, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: 53 lbs

Comments: I'm relatively new to tennis and have tried MANY different racquets (bought a few too!) For a middleweight racquet the London offers the BEST combination of comfort, power, control, and stability of any racquet I've tried. Slightly more power than a traditional player/control racquet but tons of spin potential to tame that power (amazing kick serves!). It plays FAR more stable than its weight would suggest. Control is so easy my hitting partner called me a "ball machine" during warm up. I added lead at the grip to move it to 7-8 pts HL making it very maneuverable at net (total modified weight ~11.7oz/331g). The London is now my go-to racquet (I also use a PB10 Mid against players hitting heavier balls). The London is a players stick forgiving enough for noobs like me to grow with.
From: Tim, Atlanta, GA, USA, 12/30
String type and tension: Babolat VS 17 Mains 50#/ Xcel 17 Crosses 52

Comments: My grandma came to visit me over this Thanksgiving break and she happened to be looking for a replacement for her Aerogel 1000. Her only gripe about her Aerogel was the lack of stability against the heavier hitters in her mixed doubles league. Out of all the tweeners I tested for her, this upgraded Becker Light really stood out as an adequate replacement. Not only did it meet her stability requirements (both laterally and longitudinally torsionaly stable) but it offered plenty of pop on groundstrokes, insane maneuverability for its weight due to its more even balance, and an absurdly short dwell- time. So, if you're an older, lower-level player that uses classical strokes, don't be afraid to take this frame out for a demo, because you might just be in for a delightful surprise.
From: Jorgen, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut w/Duraflex 16
Headsize: 98 sq. in.

Comments: The London plays well in stock form, much better than a frame with similar specs that I tried, the Dunlop 300 Tour. I found that racquet to be harsh even with natural gut. The London feels more solid and smoother to me, likely due to the polarized feel (if not any of the DC marketing mumbo jumbo). It's like a more forgiving Power Bridge 10 Mid that stronger intermediates (such as myself) can easily handle. I have this one strung with gut too, giving it some extra punch, but it retains the control and excellent "dwell time" (more a matter of feel than time), allowing me to mix spin and pace better than ever. Off-center hits don't necessarily die at the net or sting my arm, either. If you're looking for an arm-friendly racquet that falls in between the typical player/tweener categories, this is it.
From: Alex, Washington, DC, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Klip Natural Gut

Comments: Just demoed this frame from TW. In my opinion this plays roughly similar to a Wilson K-blade, except with a little more Volkl buttery feel thrown in and maybe a tad more head-light in balance. I think this would play extremely well with a high-end multi string at about mid-tension. While this is in the 'player's' category at 20mm, the weight is less demanding, so I think this is a very versatile frame that will find some appeal south of 4.0+. Again, the feel and control is outstanding. I agree with the TW summary that you do feel very 'connected' to the ball. TW- is there any review planned for this racquet? I'm curious on your findings as mine are very positive.
From: Tom, Buffalo, NY, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: DEMO-- looks like Hollow Core
(Tom, we do have a review slated for this racquet however a date has not been set down yet--TW Staff)
(Update: The review has been posted on the website, check it out here)

Comments: A true player's frame comes in a lighter package, the BB London has it all: tremendous ball feel, exception control, great stability, comfort, and all-around performance. It swings smoothly and has a great balance. The racquet is also reasonably forgiving with its large sweetspot, maneuverability, easy spin, and good power. Nice open string pattern responds well to different string setups. Good room for customization with some lead, it turns into an arm-friendly 6.1 with mega plow-through. This is a racquet that offers old school 12+ oz frame performance with modern racquet forgiveness. Last but not least, the paint job is amazing.
From: Sean, Shanghai, China, 09/10
String type and tension: Klip Legend/ISO Speed Pro Classic, or full ALU Power

Comments: If you've been looking for a Tour10 Midplus with a little more pop, a little less weight, and quicker at the net, you should try this. I was using the PB9 happily until I discovered the London. It has a little less feel than the PB9 but is much easier on the arm/shoulder. I dislike the stock grip (it feels spongy to me) and replaced it with a black leather BB grip. For now, it's perfect.
From: Dan, Walnut Creek, CA, USA, 09/10

Comments: I demoed the Delta Core Pro and the London back to back and I really liked both of them. I ended up buying the London because I feel that it is easier on my arm. I have been using a BB10 for several years. The London gives me a lot more feel, I can place my serve much more easily. Also the London is a great racket for the backhand slice and is very easy to get around at the net. I'm still adjusting to the groundstrokes a bit; I have to work more with this racket than I did with the Pro or the BB10. However, given that I am playing a lot of doubles at the moment, I'm going to stick with the London for now.
From: Anthony, Austin, TX, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-1 56lbs

Comments: This is an excellent racquet! It has a nice soft feel, plenty of pop, and great control. It's also very easy to maneuver. I was surprised at how stable it is against heavy balls given its light weight. I had previously played with heavier racquets, closer to 12 ounces. I may try adding a touch of lead, but even in stock form this is fantastic.
From: Geoff, Philadelphia, PA, USA. 7/10
String type and tension: 56lbs. Gamma TNT
NTRP Rating: 4.0 (approx)

Comments:I was a bit skeptical, but with a buddy's recommendation, tried the Becker line. This racquet got some nice online buzz, so I tried, I played, I conquered, and now love this racquet. I used the k6.1 95 (16x18) before switching, and will pick up another set of these soon, so when these 2 die, I can just switch to a new London.
From: Dustin, Long Beach, CA, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Toalson Leiona 66, at 64lbs

Comments: I agree. I have been using a i.prestige and need to switch because my racquets are just getting too old. Also, I like this because it doesn't seem like its going to hurt my arm. It feels good with a synthetic which I like because the polys are rough on me. It does have the old school Volkl feel and it looks awesome. I wish they'd make a 28 inch version though.
From: Matt, Valencia, CA, USA. 07/10
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 58 lbs

Comments: The London is longitudinally stable, but has some play torsionally, much like the DNX 10s. The sweet spot is huge and the dwell-time is crazy long. It's easy to make the ball do what you want, whether that be depth, spin, or pace. It is a great serving stick, as the racquet moves quickly through the air, but it's superior bite/dwell-time makes it effortless to serve well. Lastly, in comparing overall feel, it is closer to the PB 10 Mid and would work well for a PB 10 Mid user who needs a more forgiving stick that will provide greater spin with less effort. The London is certainly cushioned like all BB sticks, but it has the traditional Volkl feel in ABUNDANCE.
From: Glory, USA. 07/10
String type and tension: Volkl Gripper 56M/52.5C
Headsize: 93in2

Comments: This is a great playing racquet, with a very soft feel. I used the BB 11 325 before this model, and noticed a lot more feel and control from this model. Wide pattern, so I get nice spin. A misty try, for anyone looking for their next "players stick".
From: Li Man J., NYC, NY, USA. 06/10
String type and tension: Becker Hero Mains, Luxilon Alu Rough Cross (62,57)

Boris Becker Delta Core Racquets