Boris Becker Bomber NYC 17 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I have been playing with the BBB NYC 17 for 4 months now and I love it. It is comfortable to play with, maintains tension well, pockets the ball well and bites well for spin production. Yes, it has enough power for a heavy flat serve or a spin serve. I currently string at 61 lbs. I like to play all court and hit the ball with top spin but relatively low to the net, I also like to serve and volley quite a bit. This string provides excellent power and control from anywhere on the court. Good string, I would recommend.
From: C.M., 2/14

Comments: I am updating from a few months ago. This string is the real deal. A soft poly string that holds tension well and gives control and very comfortable. I string it in several racquets; the Wilson Blade 98, Babolat AeroStorm Tour GT and it is great in all of them. Durability is a plus! It pockets ball well and and grabs ball for great spin. I love it! I use it in a hybrid with Forten Sweet 17 and it is now my economical and very playable string of choice! My son loves RPM Blast and I strung his with this and he still doesn't know that I did it. Great string!
From: C.F., 1/13

Comments: I tried this string in my Boris Becker DC London at 58 lbs in the mains. It is a softer poly with more control, which is what I wanted for this particular racquet. It works great in this stick and I want to try it in some others to see how it performs. It is very confortable string, and easy on the arm. It does pocket the ball well and allows for good spin production. It really bites on kick serve but has plenty of power for a flat serve too. At the price point, it is a great string so far. I hope it is durable. I will update soon to inform of durability.
From: C.F., 10/12