Boris Becker Bomber 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: This string turned out to be quite good in durability, holding tension and feel for the low price. Very good control with average spin/power. I can see myself using these again.
From: PB, 6/14

Comments: These strings held tension very well for me. I find it hard to believe that Paul had tension retention problems. I strung my racquet a month ago with this and it still feels like it is holding tension well. Nice power too. I agree with Mark that it feels similar to Signum Pro Poly Plasma. Try it! For the money it is pretty good string.
From: CF, 8/12

Comments: These strings perform very well at first, giving good spin with a comfortable feel. However, I found that these strings lost tension fast. If you want to re-string every week or so, fine, but after only a few weeks of occasional play, these (as the mains in a hybrid) had literally no tension left, making it impossible to control shots or put any spin on the ball

Comments: Reminds me of Signum Pro Poly Plasma- Relatively soft, good tension maintenance, average spin and power, good control. Good value.
From: Mark, Oakland, CA, USA, 03/11