Comments: This racquet is probably the best Babolat racquet I have tried. It is also the most underrated racquet as well. Babolat has stopped making it and it is really hard to find now. Luckily, I got mine on Tennis Warehouse. For strings I use Savage black at 50 pounds and this works well.
From: Cass, 6/13

Comments: This is the best stick from Babolat! I have played with this racquet for over a year now for 2-3 times a week with no arm issues, in fact this is the most comfortable and stable frame to hit with for me. I've demoed a lot of racquets with similar specs and I always return to this one. Lots of control, good power and spin. I recommend to srting it between 50-55 lbs.
From: Pete, 5/13

Comments: I've played with this racquet almost an year. I'm fourteen and am a competitive player in Croatia. This racket is very nice. I switched to this from the APD GT+. I like the control and spin I get from this racquet paired with RPM string. It has good power but the main thing I don't like about this racquet is the feel. I don't have much feel. It is too stiff for me, it has a very small sweetspot and is unforgiving. Overall, this is a good stick with very stiff feel, lots of power and spin with control, which is needed instead of feel because of overhitting.
From: Luka, 11/12
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16g @ 51 lbs

Comments: Very consistent, but you can still hit hard with it. I can volley and serve much better with this racquet. A lot of power and spin!
From: Sam, 11/12

Comments: I really liked the amount of power and spin I got with this racquet. I play with spin and I could get even more spin with this! I will be using this racquet for the rest of my tennis career.
From: Teja, 8/12

Comments: Demo'd this racket again. I really like the looks and shape of the racket and wanted to see what all the hype of Babolat racquets were all about. The racket handle comfort is just ok at best. Even for a light weight racket it still feels a bit head heavy to me. The good news is this racket provides lots of pop and power. Big plow through because of the loop weight. Very solid/stiff on all wings/strokes. Big serves. Even the BH slice was pretty decent. Nice spins. The problem is it lacks control and feel. It also bothered my arm after hitting with it for 25 min (full poly strings probably didn't help). I wouldnt consider this a players stick at all. I take full swings and any mis-hits at all were gone. This is deff a medium to almost high power racket. I think TW rated this a low-med which is wrong unless it was strung with gut at 70Lbs+ Sorry Babolat all your racquets really lack feel and control...Or maybe I'm just getting old.
From: JAM, 6/12

Comments: I had to say this racquet is a 'must-get' because it has great feel and a lot of power when you hit the ball. The racquet has help me improve my tennis game and I was able to hit more precise shots, placing them where I aimed. I highly recommend that you demo this racquet first and be able to hit with it to see what it feels like. Afterwards it will make you want to buy the racquet because it will surely it will help you improve your tennis game.
From: Long Vu, 3/12
String type and tension: Babolat Tonic+ Natural Gut 16 String, 58lbs

Comments: Picked this racquet up a week ago but not too happy with the play. I was interested in the light weight frame but don't have the control I desire. I picked up a yonex rdis 100 (93 in. frame) and am much happier with that. The 12 oz strung weight gives me a lot more feel on the ball and spin. I was taking my usual full swings and was much more able to keep it in play.
From: Tim, 1/12
String type and tension: poly 18 gauge, 56lbs

Comments: Even though this is not a heavy racket, the balance point makes it feel slightly heavy. Swing weight is fine on groundies, but can feel sluggish on quick volley exchanges at net. I was expecting more feedback and a crisper response from the thin beam frame, but instead it had that characteristic Babolat muted feel, probably due to the grommet system. The strangest aspect of the frame was its stiffness. I would classify it as a firm frame, not stiff, but this is where it gets confusing. The head and entire hoop feel unnaturally stiff and disconnected from the throat area, which is the area that gives the frame a little flex. To me it feels like the racket was made from two completely different sections. Cosmetically it's a nice looking frame, but the feel would require some getting used to.
From: JL, 1/12

Comments: Well, my one year anniversary has come for my Aero Storm, and I truly love this racquet. Great power and control with no sacrifice to either. Great job Babolat.
From: Trevor, 9/11
String type and tension: Eagnas Poly Hex at 60 lbs

Comments: This a perfect build-up stick. I put lead tape at 3, 6 o'clock and now it feels like I'm swinging dynamite. As in it's so powerful with super control and response. I put natural gut in with string savers, its super responsive. I compare this to the Prestige 93. but with more everything. Very happy with the stick.
From: Eric. 6/11
String type and tension: Babolat natural gut @ 62 lbs

Comments: I just bought this racquet and my gosh there is so much spin! But switching from the BLX Pro Open to this is a huge difference and I feel that there's no control with this Babolat! Compared to my BLX that is. Overall, I think there is great access to spin and power! Hopefully control comes later after a few more hitting sessions.
From: Scott. 5/11
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power rough 16g

Comments: Great racquet, I was playing with a Youtek Prestige MP looking for something that could generate a bit more power without sacrifice the control (I'm getting old and I need something that could help me a bit more, but I don't like tweener racquets). This racquet has everything that I need, actually after the long search for something that could replace my old ti.radical mp, I can tell that this racquet has the same power and control (but isn't flexible like ti.radical). Awesome job Babolat.
From: Juliano, Jundiai, Sao Paulo, Brazil
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation Duo, 57lbs (next re-string I'll lower the tension to 55lbs)

Comments: The "BEST RACKET", it's a must have for advanced players. I switched from K Blade Tour and I realized that my strokes got better and better. At this juncture, every time I play I developed more confidence in almost all my strokes because of the almost perfect feature of this Babolat AeroStorm GT. Wow, another awesome job from Babolat!
From: L. Reyes, Manila, Philippines, 02/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 18g. 50 mains, 53 cross
Headsize: 98 sq. inch.
NTRP Rating: 4.0 up

Comments: Perfect racket for me. Great access to spin and just enough power but more control.
From: Matias, 02/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Adrenaline Rough 57 lbs

Comments: In general terms this racquet is good in most areas, great in a few, and is lacking in others. If you are a good player (4.0 or greater) keep reading as this racquet may suit you well. This racquet is best suited for the consummate baseliner or a highly skilled all court player. At 11.4 ounces strung this racquet has the stability of many heavier "tour" weighted racquets but is still fairly maneuverable for players who do not possess the arm strength of a tour player. There are more maneuverable racquets in this weight category however few with groundstroke stability like the Aero Storm GT. The GT version definitely has less "ting" with improved racquet stability compared to the cortex only version. Hard flat shots, heavy top spin, and slicing are easily accomplished with excellent control provided you able to take advantage of the sweet-spot. Off-center hits are somewhat erratic however the low power rating of the racquet provides forgiveness for less than perfect baseline shots. Personally, I appreciate a racquet that rewards good contact and does not mask poor technique. At net this racquet will reward players with good footwork who are able to achieve on center hits with excellent precision and touch. The Aero Pro Drive is a better tool when reaching in desperation. On serve, this racquet is a very neutral with moderate head speed, good stability, low power, and excellent spin characteristics. This is a great racquet for players who possess their own power. The racquet is excellent for returning serves. There is enough stability to handle big hitters with enough maneuverability to hit well-angled blocking returns. Overall, this racquet is for the player with good footwork and good stroke technique who provides their own power and is looking to play an all court game or the baseliner looking to wear down their opponents with a variety of pace, trajectory, and spin.
From: Kent, Sebastopol, CA, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger (mains)/Wilson NXT (NXT) at 58 lbs
Headsize: 98cm

Comments: Couldn't be happier, perfect racket and I've been looking for about 18 months for a replacement to my discontinued Babolat Pure Control. I wanted something just a touch lighter and a touch stiffer than the Pure Control. Nothing fit the bill until this one finally came out. Racket is very solid but maneuverable and that's a combination that's near impossible to find. Spin is good, power is good, directional control fantastic, not a huge fan of the paint job but that's a minor detail to me. Why I ever got away from Babolat I don't know but I don't think it will happen again.
From: Matt, St. Louis, MO, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 16 at 59 lbs

Comments: I have played with this racquet for about a week and I am loving it! This is a perfect racquet for 4.0+ baseliners who takes full cut at the bull nearly every shot. I hit topspin nearly every shot and I feel that this racquet suites my game best. (I used the Head Radical MP and I felt like it missed something) It was also easy to hit flat shots, as well as slices. The sweetspot is huge so the ball went where I wanted most of the time. The comfort was very good as I could feel the cortex system working. This was good for my one-handed backhand. I loved the spin and control combo with this racquet. On my first serves (flat, powerful) I was a little bit disappointed because I didn't get the same amount of power as with my Radical MP. I really needed to get a lot of racquet head speed to serve over 110 mph. Slice serves were nice though as I got a lot of grip on the ball. Volleys were ok, but the racquet wasn't very maneuverable at net. Only things that I didn't like with the racquet was the low power and little touch. Every thing else is a baseliners dream! If you're looking for a nice crisp feel choose Weiss Canon 1.22 or Pro Hurricane Tour 1.30. Don't choose the RPM Blast its over-hyped and feels mushy after some days.
From: Robin, Narvik, Norway, 07/10
String type and tension: WeissCanon Scorpion 1.22 59lbs
NTRP Rating: about 5.0

Comments: I'm a 4.0 player looking for a very control oriented racquet but I don't want to sacrifice power on my serve.Is this a good racquet for me if not what is? Can someone help me?
From: Sean, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, 07/10
Headsize:98-100
NTRP Rating:4.0
(Sean, to better answer your question please post it on our Talk Tennis Message Boards or call our customer service line at 1-800-883-6647 to ask one of our reps.--TW Staff)

Comments: The minute I played with the Aero Storm, I knew I had a winner. Frame had a nice flex, but yet felt solid on contact. Combined with the Addiction string, I have found a winner.
From: David, Fayetteville. 6/10
String type and tension: Addiction 61

Comments: Excellent racquet. I love the feel and nice swing. Would recommend to a 4.0 + player.
From: James, Carbon Beach, Malibu, California, United States. 5/10
String type and tension:Babolat Natural Gut, Luxilon Big Banger 45

Comments: It's a must have for 4.5 and above players brilliant at the base line and I found nice and crisp at the net as well. Serve is nice too. Just using this racquet for a couple days I already have won to tournaments. Great job Babolat!
From: Aidan, Colorado, USA. 05/10
String type and tension: Babolat rpm 16 mains addiction crosses tension 62

Comments: I found hitting with this racquet awkward at first, but warmed up to it pretty quickly.. lots of power from the baseline. Great for flat, slice and topspin...true, not as maneuverable at the net as the Aero Pro gt, but it doesn't have to be. You get enough control,power, and variety with groundstrokes to enable forward movement and put-away volleys. A solid stick all the way around.
From: Seralee, New England - U.S. 5/10
String type and tension: Asterisk Tour 17 - mid range

Comments: After weeks of hitting, thinking, and hitting again, here's my review of the Babolat Aero Storm GT! Personal Frame of Choice: Wilson K90 customized by our good friend Geoff (from TTW) to the following specs: 345.5 grams, 6pts HL, 336 SW. I have recently changed to the BLX 90, again treated to "Geoffizitation" to achieve identical specs. Time Spent Hitting with the Frame: Approximately 6 hours total, all indoors on medium speed hard courts. Fit'n'Finish: The "Bumble-Bee" yellow, black and red paintjob just screamed 'Modern Game' to me. I actually liked the look, and the paint job was of good quality, with cool graphics that were not, IMHO, over-done. The specs I measured were VERY close to those published, suggesting good QC. String: I'm not sure what string was provided, but it appeared to me to be a 16 gauge Babolat Poly of some sort. It FELT like Pro Hurricane (soft) but again I am not certain. I measured the tension at 55#, certainly below my preferred mid-60's tension that I use in my K or BLX 90's. This may have affected my perception of the frame's playability, but I respected the TTW rules and did not restring the frame (since I didn't break the string). Groundstrokes: Forehand: I hit my forehand groundstroke primarily with a SW grip, but 'float' to both an Eastern and Continental, depending on the shot I am trying to produce. The grip shape of the Babolat frames is ever so slightly different from my Wilsons, and this fact seemed to affect my ability to produce certain shots, along with the thicker beam of the head. I actually didn't mind the more 'muted' feel of the Bab's stringbed, and in fact I was somewhat surprised by it's comfy ride. And, truth be told, I felt like I got more 'pop' off the ground when hitting rally balls deep using a SW grip (in comparison to my K90's). But when a heavily struck ball produced a short reply (which I would usually attack, typically hitting an approach shot and looking to end the point at net) I did not have the 'feel' I am accustomed to with my Wilson frames to allow me to 'go after' the ball aggressively. Consequently I made many more errors on this shot than is my custom. In fact, this was a theme with the ASGT for me-I had trouble controlling aggressively struck balls, period. In an effort to better control the ball I tried slowing down my swing speed-wrong again! Give Geoff a slow ball to his backhand and watch him pick a spot and pass (or dink, or lob, etc, etc...you get the idea) you, then grin sheepishly.

Comments: First impressions. I miss the old-school paint jobs. I was a big fan of the Aerostorm colors back when they were Orange and black. The red wasn't a bad choice either but now they resemble the Aero-Pro Drive very much. Otherwise the lines are clean and the frame presentable. It's an Aeropro cosmetic with some mixed colors. Looks great but just too similar to its sister frame.
Feel- My first thoughts were, "Oh Babolat, light frame". Man this thing feels like the leg off a steinway piano. I was really surprised. I've hit with former Storms and don't remember them having this feel. Even though the static weight of the frame isn't anything surprising the frame feels as if it has a very high swing weight. Decidedly the opposite of my preference of polarized frames. Swinging it through the air was different... not uncomfortable but different. Hitting is pretty nice. The cortex/GT system (new to me) reduces the majority of the vibrations coming from the ball. Very stable frame even on hard returns. With full poly, it didn't need a vibration dampener.
Groundies-- The racquet plays incredibly comfortably. I don't know what Babolat did with that cortex system of theirs but it sure does work. Even with a full bed of poly there was no ping nor vibration to the frame. Very pleasant. Ground strokes were firm and solid supplying enough power to hit the ball pretty deep with little effort. I found that I had an easier time flattening out balls a bit more than trying to spin them in. Arc-ing the ball too much resulted in it going long (this could be an adjustment factor) The frame held up quite well though against all types of shot. Even on reflex shots the frame was very stable. I never had the feeling of the racquet being blown out of my hand.
My two biggest issues are 1. that the frame doesn't have the greatest get out of jail free card. Provided great technique is used and you make every effort to hit a clean shot, the ball will get back in play. What it lacks (for me) is that k90 punch. And 2. I found it a bit easy to get lost in the *edit* Launch angle of the frame. Approching net one has to remember to be rather lose and spinny. Taking one's time to set up a point, though, the frame responds very nicely placing the ball.
I've had a bit of an epiphany here. "Power" and hitting the ball deep are decidedly different. The frame isn't incredibly "powerful" per-se. My first hit was with a partner who hits a very heavy ball and as such the racquet handled nicely. Returning his strokes felt comfortable and re-directing the ball was easy. When having to generate my own power on my other hits, I found that while it's really easy to keep the ball deep in the court hitting a heavy ball is difficult. It seemed that the storm lacked bite.
Volleys are clean. Big frame, pretty hard to miss haha. The feel on volleys, I would say, is more adapted to touch shots. Placement is good but the storm lacks that satisfying crisp response one looks for in a frame. My biggest gripe here is that the frame IS too big. It feels clunky in my hands (I'm a chronic spinner). Just a personal preference I guess
Serves-- I was faced with a bit of a paradox here. With many other frames, I feel as if I'm aware of where the head of the frame is throughout my swing. With the Storm. Nothing. It feels like you're lifting dead weight and swinging it around. At first it's a bit misleading where you ask yourself... Am I too early, too late etc. After a few shots though, I found that the frame serves ok. It doesn't have the "awareness" that I would like out of a frame but the ball on string response is decidedly above par. Hitting the ball above the "traditional" serve sweet spot feels just as good as hitting the "proper" center. The difference being about 15 clean mph. Flat and slice took little adjusting to but for the life of me I couldn't hit a kick serve. Who knows.
*Update*--Still can't hit a kick serve to save my life. I spent the time and hit about 200 serves to dial in the frame but still couldn't get the hang of it. Standard spin serves were easy to place but when upping the pace, I had much more difficulty. Flat serves come off the frame nicely, good pop, but again, I have a lot of difficulty dialing it in. I found that the best/most consistent flat serve I could get was about 4'' deep @ 90-100mph-- Nothing devastating unless it's connecting corners (which it certainly wasn't). Slice serve is nice. I was able to get a useable break. Biggest Pro- Feel. Hitting the ball feels very comfortable. Even with full poly there's no ping, off-center hits don't sting as much, and there's a lively response to well centered shots Biggest Con- Dead weight! It def takes some getting used to. I'd love to know what the Final determined SW with a bed of poly is going to be on this thing!
From: Talk Tennis User Alidisperanza

Personal Frame of Choice: Wilson K90 customized by our good friend Geoff (from TTW) to the following specs: 345.5 grams, 6pts HL, 336 SW. I have recently changed to the BLX 90, again treated to "Geoffizitation" to acheive identical specs. Time Spent Hitting with the Frame: Approximately 6 hours total, all indoors on medium speed hard courts.
String: I'm not sure what string was provided, but it appeared to me to be a 16 guage Babolat Poly of some sort. It FELT like Pro Hurricane (soft) but again I am not certain. I measured the tension at 55#, certainly below my preferred mid-60's tension that I use in my K or BLX 90's. This may have affected my perception of the frame's playability, but I respected the TTW rules and did not restring the frame (since I didn't break the string).
Groundstrokes:
Forehand: I hit my forehand groundstroke primarily with a SW grip, but 'float' to both an Eastern and Continental, depending on the shot I am trying to produce. The grip shape of the Babolat frames is ever so slightly different from my Wilsons, and this fact seemed to affect my ability to produce certain shots, along with the thicker beam of the head. I actually didn't mind the more 'muted' feel of the Bab's stringbed, and in fact I was somewhat surprised by it's comfy ride. And, truth be told, I felt like I got more 'pop' off the ground when hitting rally balls deep using a SW grip (in comparison to my K90's). But when a heavily struck ball produced a short reply (which I would usually attack, typically hitting an approach shot and looking to end the point at net) I did not have the 'feel' I am accustomed to with my Wilson frames to allow me to 'go after' the ball aggressively. Consequently I made many more errors on this shot than is my custom. In fact, this was a theme with the ASGT for me-I had trouble controlling aggressively struck balls, period. In an effort to better control the ball I tried slowing down my swing speed-wrong again! Give Geoff a slow ball to his backhand and watch him pick a spot and pass (or dink, or lob, etc, etc...you get the idea) you, then grin sheepishly. The lighter static weight of the frame was also probably most noticeable to me on the forehand, resulting in the frame seeming to 'get away' when taking my customary long, full swing. So to sum up: not so hot in the forehand groundstroke department for me.
Backhand: I know this is going to sound silly, but I never got used to the the unusually shaped beam in my hand when I prepared the frame on my 1HBH take back. I use my left hand to guide the frame back, and 'set' the racquet head. I was constantly 'aware' of the frame. Not a good thing. Still, I managed to produced good backhand groundstrokes with nice depth, spin, and penetration. The grip shape seemed to bother me less on the BH side, where I use a full eastern grip. The 1HBH slice was good- not great-but good. Unfortunately I don't think I ever produced the same 'bite' I am accustomed to with my K90's, and as a result many of my approaches 'set up' as opposed to 'skidding' low and creating problems for my opponents on the pass.
Approach Shots: As I indicated above, the lighter static weight, thick beam, and different grip shape all seemed to adversely affect my ability to hit approach shots TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. Don't get me wrong-it wasn't like the frame made approaches impossible. I just didn't have the same results I enjoy with my Wilson frames.
Volleys: Curiously, I probably liked the ASGT best of all at net. I found it nimble, stable, and offering a cushioned but predictable response. I had no trouble maintain 20 ball rallies in cooperative drill/hitting sessions with Geoff. Likewise I made some really nifty stab and drop volleys during practice set play with some of my other hitting partners. The frame also offered more 'stick' on volleys than my K90's, though perhaps at the expense of the very last word in control. Overall, I could happily play the ASGT at net.
Serves and Overheads: For an old guy I have a good serve. I can hit pace, vary the placement and spin, and generally win a bunch of freebies. When I serve well, the rest of the game gets a whole lot easier for me. So, a frame that allows me to squeeze every little drop of serving prowess out of my arm is critical for me to compete well. The ASGT offered good pop and adequate spin on both flat first serves and kick, as well as slice, seconds. I was NOT able to generate the kind of nasty 'kick' I need on second deliveries to keep players like Geoff from having their way with the return. Nor was I able to pick spots and hit them, as I can do pretty darned well w/ the K/BLX 90. In fairness, the serve is the last shot to come along for any player with any new frame, so don't read too much into these observations. It just was so DIFFERENT from my own frame, comparison is almost not right. Apples to peaches, I suppose.
Touch, Half Volleys, Pick Ups: The ASGT is comfortable and predictable in play. I was surprised at how well, in fact, it performed in this area where I typically think of many, many names (such as Wilson, Head, Dunlop, Volkl, etc, etc) BEFORE Babolat! So, score one for the French in the touchy-feely department.
Summing up: I enjoyed my time with the ASGT, even if in the end analysis it is far from my 'Cup of Tea'. This is a "Modern Player's Frame". It shows me just how far technology has come in offering a thicker beamed frame with a larger head that is more powerful and easier to swing while still providing a reasonable degree of control (no, I didn't fly any balls over the back fence!) I imagine it will be found in the hands of hard-hitting juniors and perhaps even some older folks who've found their swing speed slowing down with a traditional player's frame. Even though the measured SW is 333 (really, more or less the same as my polarized Wilsons at 336) the frame is NOTICEABLY easier to swing fast. Unfortunately, at least for me, try as I might, and swing hard as I did, the ball just didn't have the 'action' I need.
From: Talk Tennis User BounceHitBounceHit

Comments: This racquet handles extremely well. It is light and very maneuverable around the court. It has both excellent control and power, but not overly powerful. Each shots have very good penetration. It is very easy to topspin as well. Everywhere is a sweespot. The control and power both are very balanced. The slice are very easy to pull off. It is also easy to serve as well. It is easy to generate power, and rather effortless flat serves. The kick serve was rather easy to pull off too. The slice serves just kept on pulling to the direction after it bounce, and stays very low to the ground. For volleys it was very easy to move the frame around. This is an outstanding all-around frame! I'm sold, and might have to purchase one. I am a little sad to return to this frame.
From: TT Username: The_Question
Racquet of Choice: Wilson K6.1 Tour

Comments: Style of Play: 4.0-4.5 all court player; full western forehand grip; two-handed backhand; heavy topspin and slice from both sides; medium length strokes; fast swing speed. my groundstrokes tended to be a mixed bag of great topspin and slice with very mediocre control. Power tended to be on the low side with all clear winners meaning maximum effort. Stability on groundstrokes was excellent giving the racquet a solid, although not comfortable, feel. Serving was probably my favorite area. there was some available power when really going for the big serve and spin on second serves was easy to come by. This racquet seemed to have more control on serves that groundstrokes which allowed me to go for the corners of the service box. On serves this racquet had a nice weight and balance when led to a smoother motion. The excellent stability of this racquet made for some nice volleys but more often than not I just couldn't put the ball away. The racquet didn't offer enough power to put balls away forcefully and the touch was very poor. The lack of touch/feel, comfort, and maneuverability made me want to stay as far away from the net as possible.
From: TT Username: TripeB
Racquet of Choice: Gamma T-7
String Type and Tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 1.24mm @ 56, Babolat Addiction 1.30mm @ 58

Comments: On groundstrokes this frame just has a terrific feeling, not at all hollow or pingy feeling, even with no dampener. For something with these specs this is one solid feeling frame. My 2hbh didn't take to it well right off the bat, but after a few strokes I found my range. Forehand was no sweat once I compensated for the launch angle from the low string tension. I sailed a few when I went for a little extra. Spin and pop were easily accessible but this one for me didn't have that extra gear when I wanted to light one off. The solid feel served well, and the ball came off the stringbed quite cleanly with nice pop. No, it is not an attacking player, or volleyer's frame, and it never will be, but it gets the job done if you are a player who comes in to finish off points. I could not serve with this frame to save my life. It felt like I didn't know where the end of the frame was. I suppose I would recommend this to a player who is more of a counter puncher, flatter or more topspinny.
From: TT Username: J011yroger

Comments: My first thought was that it felt a bit more comfortable than the original AeroStorm; maybe from the GT Technology or updated Cortex System. GT construction has always been more comfortable, like the Pure Drive Standard vs. Pure Drive GT. Also, I felt like there was a bit more control with the racquet. Instead of hitting deep like I usually do, I hit near the center areas. With serves, it was kind of the same as my original Aero Storm. Real nice slice serves, and a really powerful flat serve. For volleys, I was really precise with hitting the ball. But then again, you can really volley with any racquet. I think my favorite hit with this racquet is my flat forehand shot; lots of control, while still having lots of speed.
From: TT Username: flashfire276