Comments: I love this grip. With all my new racquets, I IMMEDIATELY take off the "Factory Grip" and use this as a replacement. It really gives all my racquets a "Custom Feel."
From: Abdul Jhakul, 4/12

Comments: This is by far the biggest and most cushioned RG I've ever used. Really provides a SOFT, dampened feel. Wrapped underneath a Yonex Cleangrap it is a cushioned ride for sure. On my first month and still feels like a couch. Eliminates any unwanted feedback and really helped with my Tennis Elbow. This is my new RG of choice and I've had to order them now for every body that felt my Grip. Be warned it's thick. I'll retire with this RG Awesome Job Babolat.
From: Darrell, Toronto, Ontario, 08/10

Comments: I bought this grip because I love the feel of a soft grip, which also isn't too big. I could use this grip alone if it were big enough. Underneath a Wilson Pro Overgrip, it's the best feeling grip I've used. The Air Sphere is a much needed improvement on the Babolat Air Touch which I used for a while and felt annoyed because of its size (after a while it was okay because it shrunk), but the Sphere grip needs no shrink time.
From: Justin, Australia 10/09