ISOSPEED Baseline Control String 16 Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I have 8 racquets, only 2 of them are the same racquet. I have a Yonex Vcore 89 (2 of them), Head Youtek Prestige Mid, Wilson Six.One ProStaff 90, Prince Rebel 95, Head Youtek Speed Pro and MP, as well as a Babolat Pure Storm Tour Plus (which I just gave to my brother). I strung all but my Wilson with it so far, and it is an amazing string with tremendous feel and an amazing amount of spin -- the only time I hit a ball out is if I open my shoulders. I played with Head Sonic Pro, Luxillon Big Banger Ace, ALU Power, Adrenaline, Adrenaline Rough, Babolat Hurricane Tour Blue and Technifibre Red Code. This string beats them all for me in liveliness, spin, and control. It has virtually 0 power, which is good for me being a player who provides more than enough of his own. I love these strings and am buying 2 more reels as soon as I can!
From: Steven, 6/14

Comments: What a great soft, playable and very affordable co-poly! I want to echo the same comments about it being comparable to RPM Blast and other soft polys out there, in that it offers good performance at a low price. You are not getting a low grade coply by any means. It may not last as long, but it is softer and offers a bit more power than RPM Blast. I usually do not expect my poly strings to last more than two weeks and I cut these strings every 8 to 10 hours. I have my own stringer and I think this string is perfect for me.

Comments: This string is amazing! I recommend it to people who use Babolat RPM because it is way cheaper and it feels the same, maybe even better.
From: Pablo, 5/14

Comments: I am a 5.0 with a semi-western forehand and a one-handed backhand. I am finishing up my second reel of this 16g Isospeed Baseline string. I used a Babolat AeroPro Drive GT. I used to string Baseline as full bed Baseline at 28 pounds. Anything higher, and I feel it in my elbow. Now, I hybrid it with Gosen micro 16 in the cross. 28 pounds main with Baseline; 32 pounds cross with Gosen. The Gosen softens the feel and keeps the tennis elbow away. However, this is only playable for me because I have a lot of topspin to keep the ball in the court. If you hit flat, stay away from this string, it will give you tennis elbow. This string is definitely better than Gosen Polylon (including the ice version), but still is too harsh on the arm.

Comments: This string is great! It has a nice crisp pop to it and seems very durable. Feels a lot like Babolat RPM.
From: Sean, 5/13

Comments: This string is amazing for the first two weeks. Afterwards, it lost too much tension and was hurting my elbow so I had to cut it out. A pretty soft string but played crisp and nice pop. A more neutral string, it didn't do anything amazing but reflected my effort and technique. I play around 3.5-4.0 level 5 days a week 2+ hours per day. Played in spring so heat and humidity wasn't much of a factor. I will purchase again.
From: Tony, 4/12

Comments: I've been playing with this string for 2 years and I have to say that it feels great. I am a teaching pro and also play enough to say that for the price is one fo the best deals. One of my friends from Europe who is a professional stringer gave me the point and I still thank him for the advice.
From: Ovi, 4/12

Comments: I'm a 4.5+ player who used to use prince pro blend back in my playing days in juniors. Now that I'm a little bit older, I've gone to string with a little bit more feel. I use ISOSPEED Baseline Control 16 for my mains and technifibre synthetic gut for my crosses on a Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200. I could not be happier with this string. After 3 sessions (2hrs+ each) of playing, the tension has seemed to hold. I did prestretch this before stringing with it. I don't quite have the budget to spend on a few hundred dollar reel, but at this point, I think I'm going to stick with this stuff.
From: Zak, 2/12

Comments: This string is awesome. It's cheap and lets me play just as well as the more expensive polys. I string it at 58 lbs on my Wilson K90 racquet.
From: Jordan, 10/11

Comments: This string is a hidden treasure. I was using Prince Poly3D for awhile and was in love with it. However, financially I was looking for something else. My friends showed me this string and I am playing just as good or better with it. Won't find a better string for the price. Period.
From: Joe. 6/11

Comments: It's comfortable, durable, and has a great feel for an all-court game. I'm hooked!
From: Bryan, USA. 4/11

Comments: I was looking for a soft poly to use in a hybrid set up and liked the price of this reel. I used it for the mains and ran 17 Gosen OG Micro for the crosses. I love this set up. It's got a soft feel and pockets the ball nicely. Spin is moderately heavy -- not extreme -- but it's got great comfort and touch that make it an all around winner to me. Seems to retain tension just fine. If you're looking for a cheap poly hybrid set up that has comfort and touch with good spin, I'd highly recommend this for your poly.
From: Stockton, Westchester, NY, 3/11
Racquet: Prince Diablo MP (62 lbs)

Comments: I purchased this string due to the reviews, and I have to admit that I'm feeling it already. I absolutely love this string. It's soft for a poly, which is good for my arm but I get tremendous control, and spin is also very easy to generate with this string. For the price, do not hesitate to buy it!
From: Thomas, Hopkinsville, KY, USA, 02/11

Comments: This string is a "WOW". I got everything I ever wanted in this cheap reel... unbeatable... Side note: This string is a bit softer than other polyesters, which is a plus for me (elbow problem). I crossed with Tecnifibre syn gut.
From: Hung, TX, USA, 12/10

Comments: This is easy to string for a poly, and has good power and a soft feel that doesn't harm the elbow. It is a really durable 16 gauge, though I noticed tension loss after hours of playing. It's just so cheap and it's black!
From: Billy, Hong Kong, 11/10

Comments: Very comparable to Lux Alu Power Rough. Requires some break-in period. May want to string in the middle of racquet tension range. Have used only for 10 hours. Curious to see how long string maintains tension. So far control is great, depth is terrific and spin on serves is outstanding. Well worth the price. Easy to string. Using in a Head MicroGEL Radical MidPlus at 58lbs.
From: John, Cottage Grove, MN, USA, 09/10

Comments: Very good string. Excellent feel, durability and power for a low price. Great for hybrids.
From: Dan, DeMotte, IN, USA, 07/10

Comments: Pretty good string for the price! Good durability and good resistance to movement!
From: Martin, Argentina 01/10

Comments: I was using big banger for quite some time and decided to buy a reel of this, and WOW does it feel like heaven, it feels a lot better than Big Banger to me. The control is also amazing and I'm a pretty consistent string breaker and THIS WILL LAST!!!! It holds tension very well and DOES not move around at ALL, BEST YOU WILL EVER SPEND ON A REEL!!!
From: Dvotron, westminster, CA, usa. 8/09

Comments: This string is great. It allows me to go balls deep on my baseline game, and feels great on serves and volleys. Buy it.
From: Ben, Normal, Illinois. USA. 3/09

Comments: This string is amazing. Shot control feels like it is at the tip of your fingers. You can get so much pop on your shot and the durability of the string is definitely worth the price, it's basically a steal. I recommend it to anyone who puts heavy topspin on their shots. I play high school tennis and this string delivers.
From: Ron, Pauls Valley, OK, USA, 09/08

Comments: This is a great string for a very nice price. Very durable and you get lots of control. The best way to use this string is in a hybrid, Isospeed Control in the mains and a thinner more powerful string in the cross.
From: Kristian, Norway. 5/08

Comments: This string is amazing. It gives excellent spin and has great durability. It maintains its tension well and resists movement incredibly well.
From: Garry, Hawaii. 4/08

ISOSPEED Baseline Control String 16 Reel - Where to go from here

ISOSPEED Reels
Best Values (Price vs Performance)
Black Polyester Tennis String