Comments: I personally loved the previous models of the AeroPro Team GTs because of their stability, power and spin plus its new featured GT technology. But with the new AeroPro Team GT I found my shots non-returnable because of its power, but only a few of the other AeroPro users returned back my shots. Overall it is an amazing racquet.
From: Malek, 8/13

Comments: This racquet is amazing, it has a lot of power I had to choose between the Aero Pro Lite and the Aero Pro Team and I took the Aero Pro Team because of its balance of power, control, spin, etc. Also, I did not like the Aero Pro Lite as it was not how I expected it to be.
From: Hyderabad, 6/13

Comments: This racquet is powerful. I'm stringing it at 62lbs with a hybrid between Luxilon Big Banger and Gamma TNT2. I get tons of power and moderate to high spin. It also has a huge head size. It's also light compared to other racquets so the handling is a little easier.
From: Sean, 4/13

Comments: I was choosing between this racquet and the Head Radical S. I demo'ed the AeroPro Drive and found it to be a little too heavy, but I liked the stability of it. I was considering buying the lite version but found it to be not stable enough. I did not like the Aero Storm because you have to produce more of your own power, and for someone who has bad tennis elbow I did not like it. I found this one. WOW, what a racquet. I stung it with Pro Hurricane Tour 17 at 56lbs. I thought I would have problems with my tennis elbow because of it being a full poly. but I have had no issues whatsoever. It was a great racquet! If you are someone who loves the AeroPro Drive but finds it too heavy, go with this one for sure!

Comments: I playtested this along with 6 other frames using the demo program and kept coming back to this one (spanning 2 weeks). Overall great for topspin. I actually enjoyed the touch feel for volley too, maneuverable. Love the near even balance for the serves...they were noticeably more consistent, good pace. Disclaimer: Though I'm 5'9"+, I have a lighter frame and this racquet is friendlier on my wrist/elbow. Last time I play tested or bought a racquet was 17 years ago...it's why I took some time to try out the various new technologies. Though they say this is better suited for doubles play, it works for me for singles as well.
From: Ryan. 10/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT
NTRP Rating: 3.0-3.5

Comments: This racquet is really good. It is just the right amount of weight for intermediate players and has easy access to spin.
From: Prem, 10/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre, 60 lbs

Comments: This racket is packed with power. Higher string tensions will add some control.
From: Joshua. 7/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast / Wilson K-gut @ 58 / 60 lbs

Comments: I bought this racquet because the Babolat AeroPro Drive is simply to heavy for me. This is a great racquet for a young junior like me to use so I will be ready for a new more advanced racquet in about 1 or 2 years.
From: Zachary, 7/11
String type and tension: RPM blast on mains 60 and synthetic gut on crosses 58

Comments: I got this racquet because I was looking for something maneuverable around the court that wasn't too light and I was very impressed. As expected you can get a ton of spin with this racquet but it is slightly lacking in power in comparison to my previous frame (a Wilson ncode). It looks great and you can tell it is good quality and well made. The factory strings mine came with wore out and frayed after a month or two playing twice a week so they don't last very long and so I had to get it restrung but no complaints about the frame at all.
From: Jack. 7/11

Comments: This is a very spin friendly racquet and very powerful. I did not really like this racquet as much as I thought I would because it is very unforgiving and a little too powerful.
From: Noah. 6/11
String type and tension: RPM Blast @ 59lbs
NTRP Rating: im a junior

Comments: I purchased this racquet recently. I had previously used the Wilson (K) Factor KSurge which has all of the same specifications (10.6 strung weight, 16x19 pattern, 100sqin headsize). The transition has been very friendly thus far. I feel like I'm playing with a sexier (the thing's beautiful) version of my dear friend Wilson. I am noticing more spin and better feel - which is to be expected converting to a newer racquet like this. However, the KSurge was much more forgiving when I missed the sweetspot; I still have some getting used to the AeroPro Team, but it's very much welcome in my bag. I'd almost consider buying it just to frame it ;). I'm a 3.0 to 3.5 player and I enjoy the light weight of the racquet.
From: Jay. 5/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Timo @ 60 lbs

Comments: I tested four racquets together: (1) The Dunlop Biomimetic 600, (2) the Babolat AeroPro Team GT, (3) the Volkl Power Bridge 5, and (4) the Wilson BLX Pro Open.
I found the Babolat to have a very good balance, which allowed me to generate lots of racquet speed on serve. This also allowed me to react quickly and effectively at the net. Between the four racquets I tested (listed above) I liked the feel of this one the most for net play.
I have a very flat forehand and an even flatter backhand. This racquet forced me to add lots of up-swing to my strokes to get them over the net. Now while this added to my topspin, it altered my playing style to my discord.
Hi am a singles player who spends his time at the baseline. I have a light body-frame and mass, and it's difficult for me to supply my own strength to a ball. The Babolat did not aid me in my quest for deep shots. In fact, many of my forehands/backhands landed in the service boxes.
All in all, I would recommend this racquet only to one who can generate his/her own power, spends a lot of time at the net and/or plays doubles, and has a lot of natural up-swing.
I wound up going with the Wilson BLX Pro Open.
All in all, between the four racquets, I went with the Wilson BLX Pro Open due to its solid feel, ease in generating power, and generous sweet spot.
From: Sterling, Cedar City, UT, USA, 03/11
NTRP Rating: 3.0-3.5

Comments: I was surprised how flexible and comfortable feeling this racket was. It definitely feels much softer than the 69 flex rating. It felt pretty good for considering it's low weight. The stock balance was nice and I found a huge amount of spin from this racket. The racket was incredibly maneuverable and extremely easy to wield. The problem for me was that I naturally have a medium swing speed and use racket weight to generate power. The lack of weight made it difficult for me to generate enough power unless I swung very fast and aggressively. This in turn tired me out very quickly. This is odd for me as I have fairly high endurance and will play through 2-3 sets of players from the time they arrive til the time they leave. I added lead tape but it didn't feel as good as the stock form or an Aeropro Drive GT in stock form. I ended up with the Aeropro Drive GT. A nice frame but you might need a very fast swing to get the most out of this racket.
String type and tension: Babolat Addiction 16 at midrange

Comments: Hi I am a junior player who loves topspin and power so I just wanted to know if this racquet will be good for me.
From: Simon, Cape Town, South Africa, 11/10
String type and tension: 56-60
(Simon, please call our customer service and they can help find a racquet for you. Or join our message board,Talk Tennis to get some insight. -TW Staff)

Comments: As a beginner, I was using Prince (Silver O3) racket. After a while, I had a hard time coping both with control and power. I got discouraged and almost gave up tennis. Then I did a thorough reading about racket frames that will suit my game. I've decided to switch to Babolat Aero Pro Team GT and it's a success. I can now easily and quickly maneuver the racket in both offense and defense play. It really improved my game a lot.
From: Chris, Bowie, Maryland, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat Addiction, 58lbs

Comments: This is an AMAZING frame! When I first held it in my hand, I knew immediately I was going to do wonders with this racquet. The swing was light and free, presumably from the aero-dynamics of the frame and the relative lightweight of the racquet. Topspin hitters would enjoy the ease and comfort of delivery topspin. My game improved greatly and I was able to hit shots that I thought I couldn't before. My serves are having more spin then before and are now more consistent. If you are looking for a light but solid racquet, this is the one for you.
From: Marcus, Singapore. 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16, 59 lbs
Headsize: Mid+

Comments: It's a good racquet with power and control. It's easier on the arm than the Pure Drive line. The specs on the racquet states that it is a 4 point HL but I don't know why TW has it equal balance. I used to play with Pure Drive GT lite; but my arm has been shredded with it. This one with the correct string eases my arm.
From: Lucio, Inglewood, CA, USA. 6/10
String type and tension: Luxilon 50#
(Lucio, the specs printed on the racquet are for unstrung racquets. The specs that we publish are an average taken from several strung racquets. That is why the specs will not match what is printed. -- TW Staff)

Comments: Always used Prince frames and wanted to try something different. I had bought an EXO Black (to retire O3 Black Team frames) but later demo'd this Babolat. Liked the Aeropro Team right away so went with it and got rid of the Prince. The Aeropro Team seems to let me do more with my serves. Frame seems to be balanced/weighted in a way to get more spin rpm's for kicks and slices. I also found that I can keep my flat serve down and in much more consistently. I kept thinking I needed a little more mass so I tried adding and adjusting weight to it but found that just leaving it alone works all around best for me. By nature, I've always hit a flat forehand with slight topspin. I'm finding that using a semi-western grip and really hitting up on the ball works best for this racquet. For me, hitting heavy backhand slices is much more consistent than the Prince Black. The Babolat seems to have better touch for drop shots. Very maneuverable for half volleys when rushing the net. The racquet is on the lighter side for making consistently deep volleys and non-sitters. Just have to remember to give a little more punch to it and the frame will respond.
From: Ed, Los Angeles. 6/10
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone 18g, 55lbs

Comments: I think this racket is the bomb for sure. Ever since I got this stick I have been hitting tons heavier and deeper, and of course with a lot more spin. The weird thing is I'm getting also more power with this stick. I was with the Wilson k factor k six two and that is like nothing compared to this racket. All I was able to do with that Wilson was to hit it short with nothing on the ball. It was terrible, although I did beat the number ten guy in Texas with that stick. There are so many things that are good about this racket.
From: Abhishek, TX, USA, 05/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane mixed with Xl. 63 is my tension

Comments: This racquet is OK. It's not bad at all, but it's not great. There is no comparison between it and the AeroPro Drive GT. The decreased weight makes it harder to power in shots, but, like the Aero Pro Drive, it does offer unbeatable control. A very good 'tweener or recreational racquet.
From: Babolatboy, Louisville, KY USA 03/10

Comments: I demo'd this as well as the standard Aero Pro Drive GT. I really liked this frame much better since the power level is a bit higher, the lightness (10.6 oz string) and balance (even), made it a pleasure to hit with. Swing speed was excellent. Using it for approaches and volleys, I got a very solid response from the frame as well. Babolat really listened to the consumer this year and made a frame that hits the sweet spot between a more advanced player frame (the standard Aero Pro Drive) and the ultra light (lite frame) beginner/jr frame.
From: Curtis, San Bruno, CA, USA 03/10
String type and tension: Babolat VS 16, 60 lbs
Headsize: Mid Plus

Comments: Groundstrokes: I didn't expect I would like this frame, but I liked it more than the Prince EXO3 White. Shots were flying on me at first, but once I shortened up my stroke and let the racquet do the work, I was able to place my shots much better. Topspin definitely helps to keep balls in the court. This is a top spin hitter's dream frame. The lack of feel does make it hard to feather slice shots, but the APD GT Team will work on slice shots, you just have to use perfect form. The racquet feels very solid for its weight and I think that is probably due to the almost even balance. A huge sweetspot makes it hard to mishit.
Serve: I reply mainly on power and placement on my serve. I'll add a bit of slice or topspin, but I can't hit kickers anymore due to a back injury. Surprisingly, I was able to generate some strong, controllable pace on power serves with APD GT Team. It hits a much heavier serve than I would have anticipated. Not as heavy as my normal frame, but still good pace. It is also a very comfortable frame to serve with.
Volley: I found the APD GT Team to feel a bit clumsy at the net. This is not a first choice frame for an S&V or doubles player. It is so light, it can get very whippy. In addition, the light weight allows hard hit shots to push the racquet around, so good footwork and form is needed against a hard hitter. Lack of feel also makes it hard to do much more than punch shots straight back.
Serve Returns: Serve returns were also a mixed bag. The light weight makes it easy to whip the frame around and catch up to a hard hit serve. If you hit them right and apply serious top spin, you will be rewarded with deep, heavy shots. If your timing is off by even a fraction, your service returns will fall short and lack power. Blocked returns also fall short, with little weight.
General Comments: This racquet is perfectly designed for the baseline basher. If you love top spin and live to increase the RPMs on your shot, this is a great frame. You can swing the APD GT Team for hours without tiring and generate serious racquet head speed. All the baked in comfort technology creates a comfortable, plush ride. Flat hitters need not apply, but if you live to take divots out of the court with your forehand and backhand, give this frame a test drive.
From: Talk Tennis User NetMan

Comments: I knew I liked this frame from the first few strokes. The feel was great, the spin was outrageous, serves were spinny, little to no adjustment period was needed, and I felt it fit my game well. However... The frame was just too light for me. I think it'd fit junior players extremely well, but once you start playing against the heavy hitters, I think a little more mass is necessary. Great for the loopy playing juniors out there.
Groundstrokes: Excellent, excellent feel. I know many "hardcore" players frame followers will say this frame felt "hollow" or "toy-like," but I think there's a lot of merit in the way this frame played. OK, OK. I'll admit, this frame does feel fundamentally "hollow," but it's a very raw, crisp feel. I have always preferred firm (stiff) racquets, but they don't tend to agree with my wrist. Spin production was great for groundstrokes, lots of bite on both wings. In fact, I would probably describe this frame as akin to cheating! Since the frame was a little bit on the light side, I didn't feel depth control was particularly good, but couple the stiffness with the power, I was able to generate pace and depth, but it was a different stroke style than I normally use. However, with a full western grip, it actually fit me quite well. If I were to use this racquet full time, I'd probably rely on my speed, and grind a point out. It's got plenty of firepower when I finally am able to open the court, though. My slice backhands had plenty of natural bite, but didn't move through the court as well. I felt like I could get the ball to "die," but not to penetrate.
Serve: I actually really enjoyed serving with this frame. The frame was very light swinging, and timing was no trouble. As a result of the lightness, though, I was able to get a lot of spin, but not much "weight." I could tell I was serving "tricky" serves, but they were handled with relative ease. I think this frame is well suited for juniors, because placement is relatively easy, but tactful serving isn't the greatest. Against the (generally) mindless bashing juniors I see, I think placement would be key, don't worry too much on the power.
Volley: Surprisingly, I enjoyed volleying with this frame. Like the EXO3 white I had a chance to hit with, this frame was surprisingly solid for it's weight. Even more so, considering it's lighter. On off center volleys, I didn't (obviously) have as much authority, but in general the direction was true, and maneuverability would rate extremely high, IMO. I think this would be an excellent casual doubles frame, but probably not past the 4.0 level.
Serve returns: Great frame positioning, but on the really hard angled (reaching) strokes, the lack of weight was an issue. Depth control with limited preparation was also an issue. I felt that blocking the ball with a little bit of backspin was a good tactic, provided you hit anywhere near the center of the frame.
General Comments: I was very pleasantly surprised by this racquet, and I felt it was an excellent frame for what it was, and would suit many junior "baseline bashers" well. It provided lots of spin, which would help increase margins, but also promoted a game that wasn't able to penetrate the court. This may or may not be a bad thing, but I still enjoyed the playtest very much. If I were to switch to this frame, I'd customize it a little bit with the usuals: Leather grip, overgrip, maybe a poly hybrid, and a little bit of lead in the head as needed
From: Talk Tennis User Dire Desire