Comments: This actually brings a lot of spin into my shots. It's amazing! I was hitting spins left, right and center!
String type: Babolat RPM Blast 16g

Comments: This racquet is great I can't believe I never see people using it but this the best racquet I've ever had.
String type: Babolat RPM Blast 16g

Comments: I forgot to mention the wondrous stability that that comes off of the racquet every time I hit the ball. Also, the control has been on and off these past months I've had this racquet. Sometimes it's off and I'm hitting shots wide or in a position to lose the point. Other days I'm on target, the ball just touching the line on each forehand ball I strike. So, in other words I'm sayig that this racquet could be a little unreliable at times and when there is an easy put away shot, I sometimes lose the point or the game. I classifyyself as a mini Nadal. I have a not very accurate or fast serve, a wondrous backhand slice but shaky backhand topspin. Dynamite forehand and a reliable volley and overhead shots. I'm a full baseline player, and this stick helps generate MAGNIFICENT control power from the baseline and beyond without falling long or wide. Maybe a bigger sweetspot, but not too big, because the control may fade away and just too much power would add to the ball and the ba ll would go longer. Indeed mt shots are hitting the frame, but I'd much rather hit the frame than hit long, because this stick is more defensive than offensive, which could be a problem for some. Can't wait for the next version to arrive!!
From: Noah, 2/12

Comments: Great Stick!! I could really whip my forehands through and could upgrade my spin being more of a slice player. I like a lighter racquet like this but I was debating on if I should buy the Babolat Pure drive Lite GT as my second racquet, for I need one for an upcoming tournament. I played with this stick for a while, and now I can't let go of it it's so wonderful!! My only knock would be my serves weren't as powerful as the Pure Drive Lite, and so I still struggle with it. Overall, a great choice for 10-12 year olds in my opinion.
From: Noah, 2/12

Comments: The racquet suits my style of play very well. The balance, stiffness and weight are perfect. Serve and volleys are awesome when I first tried the racquet with Gosen's OG Micro 17 at 55 lbs. The groundstrokes are very good. I like these AP Lite very much. My only comment is the white head guard/grommets. I ordered Babolats APD black grommets since they have the exact size 16x19 with the AP Lite.
From: Jojo. 07/11
String type and tension: Gosen OG Micro 17g Natural
Headsize: 100sq inch

Comments: I wanted a lighter racket to replace my Babolat Aero 112 but this is too light. It's a nice racquet but too light for me. It seemed perfect when trying it on the shop's practice wall but felt different on court. I went with the Babolat Overdrive 110.
From: Stephen. 5/11

Comments: After using this racket since May 10, my game improved in all aspects. I bought another one (1) in December 2010 so as to have a reserve. As long as these rackets are in good shape I won't replace them until maybe my daughters starts to play and wish to own them in the future.
From: Greg, Zamboanga City, Philippines, 02/11
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane string/ 58
NTRP Rating: None

Comments: This is a great racquet. It is very lightweight, and has helped me improve my serve, backhand, and running backhand slice. I would suggest any junior to get it.
From: Will, USA, 01/11

Comments: I really like this racquet. I had the normal Aero Pro before I got this one, and I found this one to be exceedingly better. I'm a junior player who likes speed and topspin, and this racquet improved my game a lot.
From: Helga, Stavanger, Norway. 10/10

Comments: I tried this racquet out from a friend. It has an amazing serve, especially kick serves. The groundstrokes were decent but I hit a few floaters.

Comments: My friend has this racquet and it is amazing! It is really light and amazing for all shots especially serves!! Love this racquet definitely a must buy!
From: Will, West Chester, PA, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 60 lbs
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: I bought one (1) Aero Light and used it for two (2) weeks and found it very excellent in my playing level as intermediate adult. It had lots of spin, good volley and good in directing balls during serving.
From: Greg, Zamboanga City, Philippines, 07/10
String type and tension: 56
NTRP Rating: None

Comments: I have to say, this is a great racquet, demoed it and found that it helped me produce a ton of winners. Though, being a high school-er, I don't have the funds to buy it. It is a new frame, so I'm content. Though, I'd be nice to own such a racquet, helped my game so much, in just a week, too.
From: Matt. 5/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane mains/Pro Hurricane Tour crosses at a tension of about 57-59

Comments: Not as thrilled as I wanted to be. I'm a heavy topspin player and just didn't find my strike zone with this. However, interestingly, my brother, a flat player, fell in love with this. However it was too expensive for him.
From: Derek, Monmouth Beach, NJ, USA, 04/10
String type and tension: Babolat XCel Premium, medium

Comments: This is a great racquet! Being a junior this racquet is incredible. The spin potential is great and has nice cosmetics.
From: Blake, Australia. 04/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 17 57lbs

Comments: This racquet is really light and very good for semi western grip but need smaller headsize between 95 and 98.
From: Tony, California, USA. 4/10