Comments: Got the racquet and just in 1 minute my power increased and its weight made me hit the balls very fast.
From: Ash, 6/12

Comments: It gives me tons of power and spin, 10 out of 5 stars! Awesome racquet, this is the best racquet ever. I get more spin on my shots as well
From: Kacy, 5/12

Comments: I've had this racquet since Christmas last year (2010) and my game has improved a lot. The racquet gives me easy power and is very light, thanks to this racquet I'm enjoying tennis so much more!
From: Timothy, 8/11

Comments: I've had this racquet just a month so far for my 9-year-old daughter. She has moved from a 25" head racquet to this 26" frame. It has proven to be a great switch. She is getting more depth off her groundstrokes, but with it still being so light weight, she is able to maneuver it and control it just the same. She loves it and I can see her game moving to the next level as she grows with it.
From: Chris/Maria, Marietta, GA, USA, 02/11