Comments: I love this racquet! It has good control.
From: Ryan, 10/12

Comments: You get great power and spin compared to my old AeroPro Drive. It's much more controllable, and even though I play with a big swing the control is still there. I love this racquet and I am planning on getting another one.
From: Nomz, 10/12
String type: Babolat RPM Blast

Comments: I bought this APD French Open version mainly because of the cosmetics. I think the predominantly black and red trim looks much better IMO than Rafa's black and yellow. It is a much more "mature" or grown-up paintjob than Rafa's version. This is a factor the racquet companies should consider when appealing to mature players with restrained tastes.
From: George, 10/12

Comments: I got tons and tons of spin with this racquet. I loved it. Enough said!
From: Anton, 9/12
String type and tension: Solinco Outlast 17g @ 54lbs

Comments: What a beast of a racquet! Controllable power, lots of spin, and plenty of control. When I first tried this racquet I hated it, as I thought it had too much power. Then I tried it again, and I had the same impression. One year later I was searching for a new racquet, and I took this one out for a third time. It had a completely different feel, and I loved it! I use it with Prince Synthetic PolyBlend at 58lbs in the mains and 56lbs in the crosses. I'm going to try a full bed of Luxilon BB ALU Rough afterwards. Great racquet and great cosmetics! I've received many compliments on this beast of a stick.
From: Tim, 9/12
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic PolyBlend @ 58/56 lbs

Comments: This racquet is amazing, and I am going to buy one soon. I'm using the old AeroPro Drive and it's great! It gives a lot of topspin and power.
From: Nomz, 9/12
String type: polyester

Comments: If you do not regularly have arm pain and are used to playing with a heavier frame, this is a great racquet. However, if you are used to using lighter frames and have experienced occasional tennis elbow, take caution. I loved this racquet when I first bought it, but after about 3 or 4 days of playing on it, I began to notice a growing pain in my elbow and lower bicep. Needless to say, I stubbornly ignored it and kept playing with my new racquet. By the following week, I could barely hold onto the grip after 15 minutes of play. I rested for a week and tried to make it work, but eventually I ended up returning the racquet and getting something in the 10.5oz range, which is much more comfortable for me. If you have ever experienced arm pain but you still want to try this racquet, I would highly recommend avoiding poly strings and instead go for synthetic or gut. This all being said, this truly is one gorgeous racquet. The Babolat design team really did an outstanding job on this one.
From: Zach, 8/12
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @ 58 lbs

Comments: I am also a Babolat Aeropro Drive user and I recently made a change because I needed another racquet. This racquet feels spin-frendly and I'm able to hit more powerful serves (it may be because of different strings I used with my old Aeropro Drive, which is Hurricane and Xcel). My shots were consistant and I was able to make less unforced errors. Overall, really great racquet.
From: Sam, 7/12
String type: Babolat RPM Blast 17g mains / Babolat XCel crosses

Comments: Recently made the switch from the pure drive, which I had been playing with for over 5 years. Found this racquet to have a more solid feel and more control without sacrificing any power. Glad I made the switch.

Comments: This is the most amazing racquet that I have ever had. It has the best stability and power.
From: Jane, 6/12

Comments: Great racquet and great style. I get great power and great topspin with this racquet. I had originally used the racquet that Andy Murray uses but the Babolat racquet is more comfortable and I think it has more power. I would suggest this racquet to anyone.

Comments: The racquet has incredible power as well as good looks. I've previously played with Head racquets, and this one has much more feel and power as well as control. Not only that, but the design looks intimidating and amazing.
From: Darian, 5/12
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast, 60 lbs

Comments: This racquet is amazing. I get so much more power on everything and I get tons of spin.
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast, 60 lbs

Comments: Just jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I don't even play with this racquet but I'm considering buying one and hanging one up as a piece of art.

Comments: This plays just like an AeroPro but the design and decals are 100 times cooler.
From: Jonathan, 4/12

Comments: I love this racquet it is especially great because I am the like the biggest Sam Querry fan.

Babolat French Open Gear