Babolat Aero Line 9 Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: This is a nice quality backpack and in my opinion the best looking. I can fit a couple of 1 litre water bottles, a can of balls and a towel in the main compartment and I use the side pockets for a cap, sweat bands, keys and shades. It comfortably fits 2 racquets in the back compartment. This is perfect for biking to the tennis club.

Comments: The only complaints I have of this 12 pack bag are the shoulder straps. After a couple of weeks, the straps are already bending! But overall this bag is amazing!
From: Kevin, 8/13

Comments: I don't like the 12 pack at all, the shoulder straps don't stay straight and after two weeks of having it, the straps are bending. I would recommend getting the older version.
From: Renold, 8/13