Babolat Aero Line 12 Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: I ride my bicycle to my club regularly so the backpack functionality is important to me. I looked at all the bags and to me, it seemed like the 6 pack bag was better built (particularly with the backpack straps). The 9 pack and the 12 pack backpack straps are much flimsier for some reason. I have the 6 pack and while I wish it had a third main pocket for clothes and stuff, its a very well made piece of equipment.
From: Nick, 6/14

Comments: I carry about eight racquets when playing. Considering the dimensions of this 12 pack bag, I assumed there would be ample space. The two thermal compartments are not adequate to carry 4 racquets each. I can fit 3 Yonex ai 98 in each and even that is a bit tight. Not worth the money. Middle compartment has only one mesh sleeve to hold additional items. The straps to carry the bag bend easily and thus lose shape. Overall, the bag is not that impressive. Opt for the tour version.
From: Ash, 6/14

Comments: This is a nice quality backpack and in my opinion the best looking. I can fit a couple of 1 litre water bottles, a can of balls and a towel in the main compartment and I use the side pockets for a cap, sweat bands, keys and shades. It comfortably fits 2 racquets in the back compartment. This is perfect for biking to the tennis club.

Comments: The only complaints I have of this 12 pack bag are the shoulder straps. After a couple of weeks, the straps are already bending! But overall this bag is amazing!
From: Kevin, 8/13

Comments: I don't like the 12 pack at all, the shoulder straps don't stay straight and after two weeks of having it, the straps are bending. I would recommend getting the older version.
From: Renold, 8/13