adidas Barricade III Tour Backpack Black/Vivid Pink Customer feedback

Comments: It's roomy but the racquet compartment is too tight for 2. I used this compartment for water bottles which provide balance and prevent the bag to tip forward when being placed on the ground. Overall it's a good bag with lots of compartments for various tennis accessories.
From: Kvu, 7/14

Comments: I got tired of lugging around my big 9 racquet bag so I bought on of these Barricade III backpacks and I am happy I did. It is much lighter and holds everything I really need. I did have to pair down my equipment, but most of the stuff sat in my bag for years without being used. It is much better for my back also. Great product, I highly recommend this bag.
From: Mcbrat, 5/14

Comments: I've purchased the adidas Barricade backpack and had it for a while now. Now that its been a year I am glad to say that the condition of it is still good as new. The back pack straps are very comfy and stretches for your shoulder needs and the back compartment can easily fit two racquets without covers. The side net pocket can withstand the weight of my Thermos water bottle while the other side pocket can fit 3 tennis cans or possibly a pair of shoes. This bag has many accessory pockets and quite ready for organization for your things. With that said, your phone, keys, wallet, bandannas or wrist bands will always have a place to be. The design looks amazing and I can say that I purchased a bag that is for me to keep.

adidas Barricade III Tour Backpack Black/Vivid Pink - Where to go from here