Barricade III Tour Backpack Black/Vivid Pink Customer feedback

Comments: I've purchased the adidas Barricade backpack and had it for a while now. Now that its been a year I am glad to say that the condition of it is still good as new. The back pack straps are very comfy and stretches for your shoulder needs and the back compartment can easily fit two racquets without covers. The side net pocket can withstand the weight of my Thermos water bottle while the other side pocket can fit 3 tennis cans or possibly a pair of shoes. This bag has many accessory pockets and quite ready for organization for your things. With that said, your phone, keys, wallet, bandannas or wrist bands will always have a place to be. The design looks amazing and I can say that I purchased a bag that is for me to keep.

Barricade III Tour Backpack Black/Vivid Pink - Where to go from here