Comments: I have been wanting to pull the trigger on this 6-pack for a while, and the price drop made this a no brainer! I am very happy with the quality of the bag, especially the zippers which are extremely smooth. I absolutely love the small pocket for my phone/wallet/keys. I no longer have to dig around my bag to find those things after my match. This is very roomy for a 6 pack, I have 3 racquets (Vokl PB10 Mids) in the climate controlled section with no problem, although 3 wider frames may be a bit snug. I would easily recommend this bag to anyone looking for a 6 pack.
From: Garett, 6/15

Comments: It's roomy but the racquet compartment is too tight for 2. I used this compartment for water bottles which provide balance and prevent the bag to tip forward when being placed on the ground. Overall it's a good bag with lots of compartments for various tennis accessories.
From: Kvu, 7/14

Comments: I got tired of lugging around my big 9 racquet bag so I bought on of these Barricade III backpacks and I am happy I did. It is much lighter and holds everything I really need. I did have to pair down my equipment, but most of the stuff sat in my bag for years without being used. It is much better for my back also. Great product, I highly recommend this bag.
From: Mcbrat, 5/14

Comments: I've purchased the adidas Barricade backpack and had it for a while now. Now that its been a year I am glad to say that the condition of it is still good as new. The back pack straps are very comfy and stretches for your shoulder needs and the back compartment can easily fit two racquets without covers. The side net pocket can withstand the weight of my Thermos water bottle while the other side pocket can fit 3 tennis cans or possibly a pair of shoes. This bag has many accessory pockets and quite ready for organization for your things. With that said, your phone, keys, wallet, bandannas or wrist bands will always have a place to be. The design looks amazing and I can say that I purchased a bag that is for me to keep.

Comments: I've had this 6 pack bag for about 6 months now and it is by far the best bag I've ever purchased. I tend to be really rough on my equipment, especially when I lose, and this bag has handled a lot of abuse without a mark. There are a ton of pockets with room for racquets, gear, shoes, and clothes. Of particular note is the small pocket that has a plush lining and is perfect size for my cellphone. This might just be me, but I like that it's not a very popular bag; I haven't seen another one of these out on the courts. Several people have told me they didn't know adidas made tennis bags. In any event, I strongly recommend buying this bag, it exceeded my expectations.
From: Zack, 2/14