Comments: Excellent racquet, been from Volkl DNX9, after trying several frames (Babolat, Wilson, Head), this is the right for me, feels great at the net, spin, pace, right power/CONTROL, easy to maneuver. Try it.
From: Gabriel, Buenos Aires, Argentina. 8/09
String type and tension: Signum Pro Plasma Pure 17L
NTRP Rating:4+

Comments: Thanks to everyone else for their very helpful comments. I switched to this from the volkl c10 pro which I love. This gives me increased power, spin and racquet head speed. The light version is strung with a 16X19 pattern which is nice for spin. I have almost as much touch/feel as my C10 pro. Overall a great trade. It's been a little stiff on my arm but I think it's b/c I put lux big banger in the mains a little tight. I also added a little lead to at 9 o'clock, 12, and 3 b/c I hit the ball a little high/center.
From: Brian, Marietta, GA, USA. 04/09
String type and tension: Luxilon BB 53 mains/Babolat 56 xcel

Comments: I wanted a change from your normal "Prince" or "Babolat" and tried this new racquet line. The Becker 11 Light is just perfect for my game. I am a singles player who relies on my baseline game to win me matches and it has done just that. This racquet has exceeded my expectations. I now have 2 of them and the bag to go with it.
From: Matt, Indiana, US. 3/09

Comments: Recovering from a shoulder injury, I wanted something that was easy to play with and also play long hours without fatiguing. By far the best in all the other racquets demo'ed (KPro Open, O3 White, K6-2, Aerogel 300, Babolat NCT tour). Tremendous feel, highly maneuverable and great spin production. Feels great for my serve and volley game.
From: Krishnan, San Francisco, CA, USA. 2/09
String type and tension: Luxilion Ace Mains/ Tecnifibre x-one cross, 60 lbs

Comments: This racquet is AWESOME for me. Phenomenal feel, easy to maneuver, forgiving on my tennis elbow. It feels super light, but that's deceptive because it's so head light; I can still generate enough power without compromising control. I demoed about eight racquets (including the Radical mid plus 98 and Aerogel 300), and this was the winner by far. I hope it gets more attention because it's great for 3.5 to 5.0 players who need something less heavy.
From: Sanjay, Los Angeles, CA
String type and tension: Dunlop Max Comfort, 50 lbs.

Comments: It has been the racquet that I have been looking for. Great spin control. Great power, thin frame and lightweight. If you're a singles player and love baseline play, this might be the one for you.
From: Matt, USA, 10/08

Comments: What an amazing racquet, I'm so glad that I have purchased this racquet, it has everything, good access to spin, good control, good power. The thing I love the most is the feel. I guess is because the Volkl system. My second serves are amazing, a lot of spin. Demo it and you won't regret it. An amazing Becker/Volkl with great feel.
From: carlos, porto alegre/RS Brasil. 6/08
String type and tension: Head Rip Control 51lb

Comments: This is a great racquet. Finally a lighter racquet with a thin design. It feels great at the net. You will really have to hit out on the baseline. I put a little lead tape at the top of the head, and it helps with serves.
From: Phillip, Atlanta, GA. 11/07
String type and tension: Luxilon and gut 58

Comments: Love this racquet. I have been out of the game for several years and started demoing racquets tried a bunch of racquets and could not put down the BB11L. Felt great hitting serves, volleys, and groundstrokes. If you’re looking for a lighter racquet and have an attacking style I would recommend demoing this racquet.
From: Chris, Lutz, FL, 11/07
String type and tension: Hybride, 55 lbs

Comments: I recently tried out the BB 11 -- it failed -- the BB 11 had no feel and was too light. I currently play with the Volkl Tour 10 MP Gen II and there is simply no comparison. I hope that the BB 11 is not supposed to take the place of the Tour 10 or DNX 10. I heard that the Boris Becker line was going to replace the Volkl name -- man I hope this isn't true -- this will be huge mistake for Volkl if this happens.
From: Holland, Richmond, VA, USA, 09/07