adidas adizero Ubersonic 2 W Or/Si/Gn Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Finally found a wide width, lightweight, attractive shoe! Very comfortable, true to size. Thank you adidas!
From: Barb, 1/17

Comments: The original Ubersonic was much better -- I have two other pairs and I love them. Then I saw Kerber wearing these and I just had to have them. Alas, they are terrible and a completely different experience from the original Ubersonics. The new integrated tongue design coupled with the placement of a stiff plastic logo on the tongue made for a disappointing, uncomfortable experience.
From: Kim, 11/16

Comments: Pay attention to the description of this sneaker before ordering. The tongue is sort of a wrap- around tongue, not the normal kind. And I could see it being problematic just in trying it on.
From: Judi, 10/16

Comments: Originally when I bought these shoes I did love them. I still do, however the quality isn't great. I have bought three different pairs of these shoes -- they only last for about a month before holes and wear start cropping up. It's unfortunate that adidas cannot make a shoe that withstands a lot of play. I suppose I need to look for a different brand.
From: Ashley, 4/16
Note from TW: Hi Ashley -- This is adidas' light/speedy shoe and was made to be super fast on the court but won't be really durable. For a durable option, check out the Barricade line from adidas. The Stella Barricade Boost is super comfortable, light and offers a durable outsole as well as an outsole warranty. Let us know if we can help you further with your shoe selection!

Comments: I have been having problems with tennis shoes fitting for several years due to my bunion. So much so, I would get a pair and put a few 1/4" cuts on the inside upper portion of the shoe. I just received the adidas adizero Ubersonic and am totally blown away with the comfort. I can usually tell at the onset, as soon as I put them on. These shoes are extremely comfortable and because of the construction, the area by my bunion is soft and not covered by a hard rubber piece, as many shoes are. I strongly suggest any one with bunions, give these a try!
From: Maureen, 2/16

Comments: My daughter was really disappointed in these. She didn't like the fit or the look. They were too low on the ankle and didn't have as sturdy of a feel as the predessesors. Scoured online to find the Tempaia IIIs from last year, but looks like they are completely sold out.
From: Derek, 1/16

Comments: I love the shoe now. I did seem to notice that unlike its predecessor, it did take a bit more time to break-in (like a day- so still not bad.) Unfortunately though, I am a toe dragger and have already noticed signs of wear after about a month. I play 7 days a week for a minimum of 2 hours a day but still, I would give these shoes another month and I will be searching for a replacement. As far as color goes and looks I get compliments all the time on the shoes, they are nice looking and feel good once I broke them in. Shame about the durability though, although in reality I have not found a shoe that does last me for more than a couple of months (like 2) with being a toe dragger.
From: Ashley, 12/15