Comments: This shoe is a good alternative if you formerly wore Barricades and hated the Barricade 7. I can see why so many of the pros moved to the Tempaia IIs - good shoe, sturdy, supportive, no break-in. You may need to double up socks for days when your foot feels narrower. I like the way this shoe fits a woman's foot. I wish Adidas would add more arch support.
From: Lisa, 7/13

Comments: I bought this shoe a while ago at the beginning of my tennis season and their durability is very good, although everything else about them is not as pleasing. I don't love them cosmetically and I feel as though they look like basketball shoes. They are heavy and bulky and allow no breathing for your feet. Hence, they smell bad. They upper part of the shoe with the light blue rubber also comes off fairly easy.
From: Katie, 5/13

Comments: I am a repeat customer with Adidas Adizero shoes. This pair was comfortable from day one. The only problem I am experiencing is some of the white plastic is separating from the shoe leather on the top of the shoe. It's almost as if the glue was not strong enough. These shoes are too expensive to be falling apart already. I've only had mine a couple of months. I will reconsider buying Adidas for my next pair of tennis shoes.
From: Dana, 10/12

Comments: My daughter's team got these and pretty much all of the girls don't like them. They have no lateral support. My daughter turned her ankles 4 times the first time she wore them. They are also big and boxy. They are not good for someone with a narrow foot.
From: Susan, 9/12

Comments: I loved the previous model but this is one is still pretty good! It's a bit wider so it provides more support when running! It's a better option from the new Barricades.

Comments: I love this shoe. It is so comfortable and provides really good support. The break-in period was from slight to none. I'm waiting for new colors.
From: Emily, 7/12