adidas Stella Barricade 8 Poppy Pink Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I can't say enough about these shoes. My daughters, who play on average 20-25 hours a week, love them. Bought the poppy colored (new ones) and my daughter feels like they hold up a little better. I am replacing them every 3 or 4 months with the 6 month guarantee. Have had shoes that last a little longer, but my girls either got blisters or said they hurt their feet. I will continue to purchase these as long as they make them. I have tried other brands for my daughters but these are the ones they keep going back to.
From: Lucy, 9/14

Comments: Love these shoes! They offer great support and no break in is required. I have 3 pairs!
From: Natalie, 8/14

Comments: This shoe looks great. But, I have found it rides up too high on the inside of the foot and gave me blisters.
From: Eileen, 6/14

Comments: I really wish I could return these shoes. Whatever material they used on top of the toes tore up in literally 5 minutes. I'll wear through these in weeks. Not to mention, even after freshly wiping the dust off the soles, I was still slipping on the court. They're pretty, but not remotely durable.
From: Sherry, 6/14

Comments: I purchased these because they were the "cool" shoes to wear on the courts -- everybody has a pair and they are more stylish than other tennis shoes, but, sheesh, are they uncomfortable! I decided not to order another pair for this season because fashion (although it is valuable) is just not important enough to me to have to endure the pain of wearing these during my matches!
From: Kristin, 5/14

Comments: These give me blisters every time I wear them.
From: Maria, 5/14

Comments: I love Barricades but the new Barricade 8 lost me. Too plastic and stiff in the front of the shoe, bends with each step with plastic cutting into the top of the foot. Don't get me wrong -- the shoe is light and beautiful -- I bought a pair in Fresh Aqua and the lining and detail is perfection. But, since I didn't buy them to decorate my closet with, I sent them back.
From: Marina, 4/14

Comments: It runs a bit big. I am a size 6 1/2 but I had to get a 5 1/2 because it was a little too loose. Also, the heel of the shoe brings your sock down when you run so I recommend wearing higher socks. Not that happy with this shoe, but I guess it depends on the shape of your feet.
From: Jo, 3/14

Comments: I ordered this shoe and am sending them back after wearing them a few times inside. My socks slipped and the tongue constantly moved up in the shoe. Very uncomfortable and hurt my feet. I normally wear size 10 running shoe and this size was huge. I do appreciate the wonderful customer service at Tennis Warehouse and ability to exchange the shoe!
From: Brenda, 2/14

Comments: I ordered these shoes, but am sending them back after wearing them around the house for a bit. The heel is wide, and although the shoe was the proper size (length), my heel kept slipping out while walking. Additionally, the shoe kept rubbing my sock so that my sock slipped down my heel fell down into the shoe. I ran around the house a couple of times and the rubbing was awful. Overall, the shoe has a nice design and weight, and the toe box is roomy, but the heel was just too wide for me. I've been wearing a variety of Nikes for the last couple of years, and haven't had a problem with heel width.
From: Kate, 1/14

Comments: Received the replacement pair for my daughter in about 2 to 3 weeks. I am very pleased with the overall shoe. I will continue to buy these shoes and might even try the new version that has just come out.
From: Lucy, 12/13

Comments: I bought this shoe for both of my daughters who are competitive junior players. They play an average of at least 10-15 hours a week of tennis. They love the feel of the shoe. Used to wear K-Swiss RS Defier, but those shoes were so bulky and heavy. Switched to these shoes because they are a much lighter weight. My oldest daughter has a wide foot and these fit great. The drawback is that I am replacing them every 2 to 3 months because the sole wears out. I have sent back a pair to adidas because of the guarantee, but I am still waiting for them to come back.
From: Lucy, 11/13

Comments: Of all the different editions of the Barricade that I have worn, this one is the best. Very comfortable, good stability, and lightweight. (The previous Barricades felt so bulky, like combat boots.) These are perfect and stylish!
From: Emily, 10/13

Comments: I love the comfort and stability of these shoes.
From: Victoria, 9/13

Comments: This shoe is terrible. It is uncomfortable and has no lateral support whatsoever. I wore the Barricade 6 forever and loved that shoe. It had great support and was very comfortable. If you have any ankle issues, do not buy this shoe.
From: Kimberly, 9/13