adidas Response CC Rally Comp Wh/Purple Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Very appealing colors and attractive shoe. Got dirty easily, but that wasn't my largest problem with the shoes. Within half of my fall season (not even a month and a half) the shoes tore to pieces. No rubber/durable material on the sides or actual shoe. Quality is definitely not equivalent with price.
From: Anne, 11/14

Comments: I bought these because they were on sale. Overall, the look of the shoe is very nice. As soon as I walked on to the court the first time I got lots of complements. However, these shoes are so uncomfortable I am considering turning them into gardening shoes. I play 4 or 5 times a week. Always on hard courts. The first time I wore these shoes for a match, (Sunday afternoon USTA match) I could hardly walk the next day. They have little to no support. I couldn't get the laces tied in a way that would allow me to tighten up the front of the shoe, near my toes at all. Which caused my foot to slide forward and smash my toes repeatedly. Also, somehow I skinned the inside of both of my ankles in the same place. I think it's because of the hard sides of the top of the shoe. They just rubbed the skin off my foot. There is no padding or cushion under the ball of your foot, so be prepared to have pain after a match if you move more than a single step during play. My heels ached aft er wearing these shoes for 3 hours on the court. I usually drill for an hour and a half, and then play a match. Twice I've had to switch shoes after the drill, because my feet hurt too bad. I'm really bummed because I was hoping that these shoes would be a good fit. But I'm not sure these shoes are meant to do much more than look pretty.
From: Natasha, 10/14

Comments: I always wear a 10.5 in adidas tennis shoes and these were too small. I ordered another pair of the Barricade Team 3 at the same time and they fit just fine.
From: Beth, 9/14

Comments: I had to buy this shoe because I left mine at home. Although it's attractive that's where it stops. It's terrible. There is no padding for the foot bed and playing on hard courts is awful. My foot kept sliding forward jamming my toes into the front of the shoe constantly. I would not recommend these.
From: FlipChick, 4/14

Comments: The absolute best tennis shoe I have ever tried! It has great support without being too bulky. Lightweight and breathable. Overall, my kind of shoe!
From: Kim, 12/13