Comments: Looks great. I've gotten lots of compliments but really lacks support. I'm not tall or heavy so I don't need a great deal of support but after playing doubles for an hour, it started to feel like I was playing barefoot so I didn't dare use them for singles. I ended up purchasing some expensive inserts and that has made a world of difference but considering the cost of the inserts, I could have just purchased a more expensive shoe in the first place.
From: Sarah, 2/14

Comments: Would not recommend these. I had three months and the shoe has disintegrated. The toe is gone completely and the sole has come away from the top of the shoe on both sides.
From: Caitlin, 2/14

Comments: These shoes are the worst pair of adidas shoes I have worn and I have been wearing adidas shoes since I was 7. The mesh on the side has ripped on my shoe after wearing them 3 times. The front toe is wearing and the front of the toe had something in it that was cutting at my toe. I was very disappointed with these shoes.
From: Zoe, 2/14

Comments: The absolute best tennis shoe I have ever tried! It has great support without being too bulky. Lightweight and breathable. Overall, my kind of shoe!
From: Kim, 12/13