Comments: Finally a shoe that lets me feel the court. I've been trying to replace my favorite CC Ivy's that were discontinued and couldn't find anything with the same feel. I was running out of ideas and thought I would try this one. So glad I did! There was no break in, they were comfortable right out of the box.
From: Lori, 2/13

Comments: This shoe is more narrow than the other Adidas shoes. The tongue in both shoes moves outward as you walk or run and it digs into your ankles. The Barricade 2's is still the best shoe Adidas ever made.
From: Fran, 10/12

Comments: This shoe is a home run! I've always wanted to like the Barricades and Barricade Teams, but they just didn't fit right! My regular size was too small, and the next 1/2 size up too loose. This shoe fits my foot perfectly. My heel sits nice and low, and super comfortable and cushioned. Some might think this shoe is stiff, but I love the snug fit and support. It allows me to play and move aggressively on the court. The sole is the same as the old Response Court shoe, which is a good thing. I loved that shoe and couldn't find it anywhere anymore.
From: BH, 9/12