Comments: Great shoe right out of the box. They are so light yet supportive and no break in period. My favorite tennis shoe ever. Would like it in white.
From: Gail, 2/13

Comments: These Asics shoes are the best tennis shoes I have ever played tennis in. I'm 70 and play 3 or 4 times a week year round. They are still comfortable and supportive even after a year of play. Will be getting another pair!
From: Sherry 2/13

Comments: Love this shoe! Great fit and very comfortable. This color combo is great, and I would buy others if they become available. I play several times a week (3.5), including a private lesson, clinic, practice, and USTA matches. Sometimes I am on the court morning and night. Asics shoes never let me down- they perform wonderfully and make me look good too!
From: Nancy, 11/12

Comments: I love how lightweight and comfortable this shoe is. Please, get more colors...

Comments: I really like this shoe. I have a multitude of problems with my feet so every shoe I wear needs my custom touches, but not so much with this pair. I feel very light on my feet and was surprised that such a light weight shoe would support all the running I do on the court. I really would prefer to wear a white shoe though, so I hope it is manufactured in white.
From: Leslie, 10/12

Comments: I love these shoes!! They are the best tennis shoes ever! My feet are grateful.
From: Camille, 10/12

Comments: I really didn't like these shoes! I fell on the court, couldn't slide, and had to get stitches. I cut my chin open. There is no arch support, I now have plantar fasciitis, and the shoes have caused pain in my Achilles tendon because of the soft sole. I am not the only one that has gotten this problem. Now I am looking for other shoes.
From: Patricia, 10/12

Comments: This is the best tennis shoe out there for runners who play tennis. They are super lightweight, flexible, have zero break-in time and are actually a really nice looking shoe. I recommend them 100%. Get them before they sell out!
From: Holly, 10/12

Comments: This is the one of the few tennis shoes I've purchased that does not feel like concrete blocks on my feet. I've always been a runner so I very much apppreciate a light weight shoe in which I can move quickly. This shoe is very comfortable and light. I do not have narrow feet nor do I have wide feet. I found this shoe to be snug enough but not claustrophobic. I play tennis about four times a week and played the entire scorching hot and humid South Florida summer in these and never had the urge to tear them off my feet because of the excellent ventilation. So far the durability on these shoes has been great. The only disadvantage I've had with these is the arch support. I'd say my arch is of medium height and after only a short while I did feel my arch was sore in the mornings. I went to my local running store, bought a pair of SUPERfeet insoles, and now they are perfect! I do hope they make a version of these with more interior arch support. There's no break in period and they are true to size (I usually wear a size 8 but almost always end up buying all my athletic shoes, tennis or otherwise, a half size bigger. Such was the case here, as usual I bought a size 8.5). With the exception of the color, the Asics Gel Solution Speed are my favorite tennis shoe so far.
From: Helen, 9/12

Comments: Comfortable shoe right out of the box! I hope they come out with more colors!
From: Shana, 8/12

Comments: This is the most comfortable athletic shoe I have ever worn. There was truly zero break-in. Because the shoe is light I feel much faster on the court and feel like I can run any ball down. I have been playing on hard courts 3 nights in a row with these shoes and it is the first time I haven't jammed my big toe or had a blister after playing for so many hours. I have a narrow foot so if you have a wider foot or high arch then this is not the shoe for you. Also I had to order a 1/2 size smaller than usual.
From: Leanne, 8/12

Comments: Great comfortable shoe, but very little support on lateral movement.

Comments: Love this shoe! Very comfortable and lightweight! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!
From: Bobbie, 5/12

Comments:I love this shoe -- am always looking for a shoe that is light and not "clunky" feeling. This shoe is it! i had been wearing the Asics Gel Resolution 3 and 4 but like this shoe much better.
From: Amy, 4/12

Comments: I highly recommend this shoe. Very comfortable with no break-in period, plenty of support and very light weight. I've been wearing Asics tennis shoes for a while now and really like them, but these are the most comfortable yet. I absolutely love the color!
From: AW, 4/12

Comments: I really like the lightness of this shoe. I definitely feel I can move quickly, but there are some trade- offs. It's not as supportive as my Babolat Propulse 2 (not the 3s, which I don't like at all). I've never had foot pain before, but with this Asics shoe I've started to feel some aches and pains around my ankles and inside of my foot. I still really like it, but it might be good to alternate this shoe with another more supportive one.
From: Dana, 3/12

Comments: I wore this shoe for the first time today and it seems to be very narrow in the toe area. Had to take them off as soon as the match was over!
From: Christy, 2/12

Comments: I just received this new Asics shoe and as promised by my rep at Tennis Warehouse, the shoe does have a glove like fit except for in the toe box area. I have a narrow foot and when I would bend my foot there was way too much fabric in the toe area. The shoe is very light weight and I love the color but I went with the Asics Gel Resolution 4 instead.
From: Missey, 2/12

10.13.11 - [4] asics shoes *priority* (BJC)
Asics Women's Tennis Shoes