Comments: I love these shoes. Yes they are a bit difficult to match with anything but pink or black, but they require no break-in at all. I have very skinny feet with no padding of my own and these shoes do the job for me. I also get lots of compliments on how cute they are.
From: Bella, 7/13

Comments: I love my Asics Gel Solution Speed shoes but hate the color. They are pretty but don't look good with any color other than black or pink. I would stock up if they were made in white or even beige. I am 5' and don't like chopping up my leg length with dark shoes.
From: Leslie, 5/13

Comments: Love these shoes. I have had a number of Asics tennis shoes and I run in Asics, these shoes are match ready. For summer, they are so breathable and since I live in the south, that is important. No break in required. Great value.
From: Jenny, 4/13