Comments: These are the best tennis shoes I have ever owned. They are just supportive enough without being clunky and stiff. I have Plantar Fasciitis and these really help with that. They are also very lightweight. I have them in the purple and neon green. I was worried I wouldn't like the color when I ordered them but they are really nice and I've gotten a lot of compliments on them. I will definitely be ordering another pair.
From: Lisa, 5/14

Comments: Fantastic shoe. Fits perfectly. So light and comfortable. The traction is fine for me, as I was hesitant in buying because of the negative traction remarks. I think this is the best shoe that I have tried.
From: LuAnn, 5/14

Comments: Awesome shoe! I was having foot pain due to a bunion for 2 years. Once I started wearing these the pain slowly went away. My feet love these shoes. Very narrow design, but even ok for my bunion. My feet are pain free after wearing these for 7 months! Well worth the price. I'm a 4.5 singles and doubles player.
From: Kristy, 11/13

Comments: Bought the Navy/Pink color as a second pair after loving the Pink/Black Gel Solution. Very comfortable and light out of the box and goes well with most outfits. I have good balance and do not remember falling as an adult, but I fell twice in the last three months on the courts (I play twice a week) wearing the Navy color. Both times, I felt the shoes stick to the floor while my body had already turned, and there goes the equilibrium. It may have something to do with the thickness of the socks, as minutes prior to the fall I thought my feet were slipping a bit inside the shoe. If it happens again with thicker socks, I will probably retire these shoes, not worth suffering injury.
From: Lee, 9/13

Comments: Great speed shoe for my 125lb 5' 7" frame. Unlike others, because of my weight, I found this shoe perfectly durable, if not more so than the Nike Vapor 9 Tours. Laces were the perfect length for me because I like them shorter and they've never come undone. I am used to more minimal running flats and Sidi cycling shoes, the lateral stability was fine. All- in-all, these are almost the perfect tennis shoe. I just wish the men's colors went to down size 6 because with size 7 being the smallest, I had to get the women's size 7.5 in the somewhat unisex navy/pinkish red color to get into this shoe. Sort the sizing out and maybe shave some more weight and you'll have the perfect shoe Asics!
From: Raizo, 9/13

Comments: I have been a huge Asics fan and this was my fourth pair of tennis shoes from Asics. I play 3-4 times a week and after a month, my heel started hurting. I have had to switch back to the Gel Resolutions, but I think I played in the Gel Solution for too long. I still have a nagging burning feeling in my heal. I plan to stick with the Gel Resolutions and hope that will stop my foot pain.
From: Angie, 9/13

Comments: Read the comments and bought the shoes due to some great comments. Put them on and they felt great at first, but started playing in them and the right ball of my foot started burning. Now I have had an injury for over a week and half with pain. I tried to put them back on and the severe pain in the ball of my right foot persisted. I put on my old (New Balance shoes) and did not have any extreme pain. I am so sad that I couldn't play my league match nor do any exercise due to this ill fitting shoe.
From: Lisa, 9/13

Comments: I've had these shoes for about three months and absolutely love them! I play 3 times per week on hardcourts and they seem to be holding up well for such a lightweight shoe. I actually find them true to size, maybe a bit on the narrow side. I am ordering another pair or two because shoe companies seem to change models way too often.
From: JSE, 7/13

Comments: These are great, comfortable tennis shoes but I think they run a little long. Next time, I'll order a half size smaller. Aside from the length, they are my favorite tennis shoe. Very light weight and allow me to run even faster on the court. I have plantar facsiosis and these are super comfy with my orthotics.
From: HBB, 6/13

Comments: Nice looking shoe, but I have 2 major issues with them. First, the opening is so unusually low that I feel scared I may turn my ankle, no support. The Gel Resolutions are much higher and feel great! Second, the soles wear out way too quickly. I am not really a toe dragger but these have shown a lot of wear after only using them not even 10 times. Again, I've worn the Gel Resolutions double that and no wear at all. This shoe, though it looks great!

Comments: I just got the new color and have worn these shoes about 5 times. The pink is not really a "pink" but more of an orange, which I prefer anyway, it's very pretty. However, the fit is not true to size. They run half a size larger and are slightly narrow. For my average width feet they are fine but the length is too long! I feel my feet sliding forward and backward. It is very disconcerting for a fast mover on the court! In the right size it is a nice light shoe made for speed.

Comments: Great shoe right out of the box. They are so light yet supportive and no break in period. My favorite tennis shoe ever. Would like it in white.
From: Gail, 2/13

Comments: Love this shoe! Great fit and very comfortable. This color combo is great, and I would buy others if they become available. I play several times a week (3.5), including a private lesson, clinic, practice, and USTA matches. Sometimes I am on the court morning and night. Asics shoes never let me down- they perform wonderfully and make me look good too!
From: Nancy, 11/12

Comments: I love how lightweight and comfortable this shoe is. Please, get more colors...

Comments: I really like this shoe. I have a multitude of problems with my feet so every shoe I wear needs my custom touches, but not so much with this pair. I feel very light on my feet and was surprised that such a light weight shoe would support all the running I do on the court. I really would prefer to wear a white shoe though, so I hope it is manufactured in white.
From: Leslie, 10/12

Comments: I love these shoes!! They are the best tennis shoes ever! My feet are grateful.
From: Camille, 10/12

Comments: I really didn't like these shoes! I fell on the court, couldn't slide, and had to get stitches. I cut my chin open. There is no arch support, I now have plantar fasciitis, and the shoes have caused pain in my Achilles tendon because of the soft sole. I am not the only one that has gotten this problem. Now I am looking for other shoes.
From: Patricia, 10/12

Comments: This is the best tennis shoe out there for runners who play tennis. They are super lightweight, flexible, have zero break-in time and are actually a really nice looking shoe. I recommend them 100%. Get them before they sell out!
From: Holly, 10/12

Comments: This is the one of the few tennis shoes I've purchased that does not feel like concrete blocks on my feet. I've always been a runner so I very much apppreciate a light weight shoe in which I can move quickly. This shoe is very comfortable and light. I do not have narrow feet nor do I have wide feet. I found this shoe to be snug enough but not claustrophobic. I play tennis about four times a week and played the entire scorching hot and humid South Florida summer in these and never had the urge to tear them off my feet because of the excellent ventilation. So far the durability on these shoes has been great. The only disadvantage I've had with these is the arch support. I'd say my arch is of medium height and after only a short while I did feel my arch was sore in the mornings. I went to my local running store, bought a pair of SUPERfeet insoles, and now they are perfect! I do hope they make a version of these with more interior arch support. There's no break in period and they are true to size (I usually wear a size 8 but almost always end up buying all my athletic shoes, tennis or otherwise, a half size bigger. Such was the case here, as usual I bought a size 8.5). With the exception of the color, the Asics Gel Solution Speed are my favorite tennis shoe so far.
From: Helen, 9/12

Comments: Comfortable shoe right out of the box! I hope they come out with more colors!
From: Shana, 8/12

Comments: This is the most comfortable athletic shoe I have ever worn. There was truly zero break-in. Because the shoe is light I feel much faster on the court and feel like I can run any ball down. I have been playing on hard courts 3 nights in a row with these shoes and it is the first time I haven't jammed my big toe or had a blister after playing for so many hours. I have a narrow foot so if you have a wider foot or high arch then this is not the shoe for you. Also I had to order a 1/2 size smaller than usual.
From: Leanne, 8/12

Comments: Great comfortable shoe, but very little support on lateral movement.

Comments: Love this shoe! Very comfortable and lightweight! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!
From: Bobbie, 5/12

Comments:I love this shoe -- am always looking for a shoe that is light and not "clunky" feeling. This shoe is it! i had been wearing the Asics Gel Resolution 3 and 4 but like this shoe much better.
From: Amy, 4/12

Comments: I highly recommend this shoe. Very comfortable with no break-in period, plenty of support and very light weight. I've been wearing Asics tennis shoes for a while now and really like them, but these are the most comfortable yet. I absolutely love the color!
From: AW, 4/12

Comments: I really like the lightness of this shoe. I definitely feel I can move quickly, but there are some trade- offs. It's not as supportive as my Babolat Propulse 2 (not the 3s, which I don't like at all). I've never had foot pain before, but with this Asics shoe I've started to feel some aches and pains around my ankles and inside of my foot. I still really like it, but it might be good to alternate this shoe with another more supportive one.
From: Dana, 3/12

Comments: I wore this shoe for the first time today and it seems to be very narrow in the toe area. Had to take them off as soon as the match was over!
From: Christy, 2/12

Comments: I just received this new Asics shoe and as promised by my rep at Tennis Warehouse, the shoe does have a glove like fit except for in the toe box area. I have a narrow foot and when I would bend my foot there was way too much fabric in the toe area. The shoe is very light weight and I love the color but I went with the Asics Gel Resolution 4 instead.
From: Missey, 2/12

Blue Shoes
Pink Accent
Asics Gel Solution Speeds at $99.95!
Tiffani Ayers