Comments: Best tennis shoe I have ever worn! Fits like a glove with just the right amount of cushion. Light weight and fast. TW no longer carries my size. I hope this shoe will not be discontinued.
From: Elizabeth, 11/13

From: Elizabeth, 11/13

Comments: I've been wearing these shoes for a few weeks and can honestly say that I have never felt like I have worn court shoes that feel this comfortable. They don't feel as bulky as court shoes usually are. I feel faster because the traction is great on clay. I'm not slipping unintentionally, as is common with many other shoes. I am a 4.0 player who mainly plays singles.
From: Lisa, 10/13

Comments: I play on Har-tru. Most shoes I have worn do not have enough herringbone grooves on the bottom causing me to slip too much rather than slide. This shoe is perfect for clay of all kinds. I have a wide toe box and narrow heel. These shoes fit well with no break in needed. The light weight is great too. I am a 4.0 50 yr old. The lighter the better! Thank you Asics!
From: Kathi