Comments: These are the best tennis shoes I have ever owned. They are just supportive enough without being clunky and stiff. I have Plantar Fasciitis and these really help with that. They are also very lightweight. I have them in the purple and neon green. I was worried I wouldn't like the color when I ordered them but they are really nice and I've gotten a lot of compliments on them. I will definitely be ordering another pair.
From: Lisa, 5/14

Comments: I've been wearing these shoes for a few weeks and can honestly say that I have never felt like I have worn court shoes that feel this comfortable. They don't feel as bulky as court shoes usually are. I feel faster because the traction is great on clay. I'm not slipping unintentionally, as is common with many other shoes. I am a 4.0 player who mainly plays singles.
From: Lisa, 10/13

Comments: I play on Har-tru. Most shoes I have worn do not have enough herringbone grooves on the bottom causing me to slip too much rather than slide. This shoe is perfect for clay of all kinds. I have a wide toe box and narrow heel. These shoes fit well with no break in needed. The light weight is great too. I am a 4.0 50 yr old. The lighter the better! Thank you Asics!
From: Kathi