Comments: I love these shoes! I've had my pair for years, I wear them everywhere and still feel great.
From: Val, 3/14

Comments: My tennis partner and I both have these shoes and were wearing them today when we were playing in our match. In the second set, my partner was just returning a serve when she let out a cry. She completely tore her calf and partially tore her Achilles. She is now in a cast. I have 3 pairs of the Gel Resolutions and now I'm thinking of returning the pair I haven't worn yet now that this happened.
From: Linleigh, 1/14

Comments: I get tempted to buy these shoes again because they are so cute. However, I had these the last time TW carried them and I ended up with about a year of Achilles problems. I think it was all due to these shoes. So please beware!
From: Christa, 1/14

Comments: Love, love, love these shoes! Comfortable and they look and feel great!
From: Jan, 1/14

Comments: After reading the reviews, I ordered a size smaller and they pinch my toes. I m exchanging them for the next size up.
From: Deb, 10/13

Comments: Have had several pairs of Asics tennis shoes and love the colors on these. However, when I ordered them, I was not aware that they run considerably longer than other shoes, nearly a half inch. I feel like I am wearing flippers. I am exchanging them for a half size smaller and hoping for the best as I love, love, love them!
From: Margaret, 9/13

Comments: These run large. Having worn Asics 8.5 for about 10 years and when I bought this shoe in the usual 8.5, they are at least a size too large and run wide in the heel. I tried putting in inserts, but they are still too big.
From: Susie, 7/13

Comments: Great shoe, offered at the best price on the Internet! I read reviews before purchasing and sized down. Typically, I wear a 6/6.5 in dress shoes and 6.5/7 in athletic shoes. I ordered a size 6 and they are plent roomy. Anything bigger would have been too long. So, trust the recommendation there and you will be quite pleased!
From: Ashley, 6/13

Comments: This is my second pair and they do not need any break-in time. They fit well, however, I am now having heel and Achilles issues. A few of the ladies I play with have had the same issue. I am so sad, I thought I had finally found the perfect shoe. Now, on with the search!
From: Marie, 5/13

Comments: These shoes are very comfortable and durable and fit my feet well. As noted by TW, they run about a half-size long. After about 4 months at 3-4 times a week, the soles still look good, it doesn't look like I will be taking advantage of the 6-month guarantee. I've found the cushioning gel does wear some after a couple months of play, but I find this consistent with Asics running shoes as well. I think this might be my new shoe, coming from Nike where I've had some durability issues with the outsoles.
From: Angie, 4/13

Comments: I ordered this on Friday and it arrived before Saturday noon time. My wife just bought Gel Resolution 5, and this one is an older model but still fits her foot perfectly.
From: Keisuke, 4/13

Comments: I bought a pair of Gel Resolution 4s on sale. I have really wide and big feet and wear a size 10. I was able to wear a 9.5 and from the first day I put them on there was no break in from either me or them. I play about 5-6 days a week and some days I play over 4 hours. They are so comfortable that I can play all day. This last weekend I played 7 hours in them with no issues on my feet or joints. I am about to switch to a new pair as they are showing some wear on the toes. I think they are great but make sure you order them smaller than what you usually wear as they are large.
From: Amiee, 3/13

Comments: I've worn the 2,3, and now 4 versions of these shoes. I usually wear a 9 but had to go down to a 8.5 in these. The shoes are very comfortable so far with no break in. However, I noticed that the laces run short. I have a narrow foot so the width shouldn't be affecting the laces at all. Not really a problem, but just something I noticed with this version. I also drag my toe slightly and haven't noticed any wear there.

Comments: I agree with several of the reviewers, these shoes are very comfortable in the beginning but interior cushioning broke down quickly. The bottom tread also wore down fast. I am not known to be hard on my shoes and am disappointed and looking for another shoe. I'm a 3.5 singles and doubles player.
From: Mary, 3/13

Comments: I've worn Asics for the interior foot support for about 4 years now. However, something has changed with this shoe. The interior cushioning wears down very quickly causing soreness in the balls of my feet, which was not the case before. True there is no break-in period, but they wear out too fast. I'm disappointed.
From: Andrea, 8/12

Comments: I am a junior tennis player and this is my first time wearing Asics. These shoes were very comfortable but did not last that long. I bought them in May and I needed a new pair instantly. Even though I do play 6 days a week and junior tournaments, these shoes should last longer than two months. I was not impressed by their durability but they were very cute.
From: Z.M.B., 7/12

Comments: These shoes were so comfortable right out of the box! Felt like slippers. No break in time required, super comfy, and they seem to be very durable. Bought them and wore them at district tournament this past weekend. No blisters!
From: Debi, 7/12

Comments: I absolutely LOVE these shoes and I also get tons of compliments! This is my 3rd pair of Asics tennis shoes (I had 2 pair of the previous version) and I haven't had any issues. I wish Tennis Warehouse would have realized how popular these shoes were going to be and ordered more!
From: Marci, 6/12

Comments: I love these shoes. No problem with heel or slippage. I play 5 times a week in tournaments and league. I have been trying to find the right shoe. I have had a lot of problems with my toe jamming and this shoe does not cause this. I usually wear 9 and actually had to order 8!
From: Dawn, 5/12

Comments: I love these shoes! No problem with heels slipping and I have narrow heels. Yes, there is a little extra space in the toe which it clearly states in the description that they are extra long. I love the wild colors. Get this shoe. Lace them properly, and you will love them too.
From: Christy, 5/12

Comments: I love these shoes! This is my first pair of Asics for tennis, and I'm very impressed. They were comfortable right out of the box, but definitely "relaxed" quite a bit after the first set. Nice and supportive with a roomy toe box. Pay careful attention to the sizing recommendation! If you buy your "normal" size, they will almost certainly be too big. I wear an 8.5 and ordered an 8. They fit perfectly with plenty of room between my big toe and the end of the shoe. Glad I splurged on these.
From: Deb, 5/12

Comments: This is my first pair of Asics and I am not impressed. Heel slippage is a problem. I have wide feet and they had to be laced up tight so that I wasn't sloshing around in them. Coming off an ankle injury, they have aggravated the rehabbed area. However, I LOVE how they look and will teach in them but cannot wear playing.
From: MBP, 4/12

Comments: I bought these as replacement for earlier model of discontinued men's Asics Gel Resolution 2 (E900) and absolutely hate this newer version. Made me feel as if I am learning backwards - felt harder to get on your toes. Also, too much toe space. Felt as if I was wearing a pair of flippers on the court and not tennis shoes! Felt much slower on the court overall. Dreadfully uncomfortable design in comparison to previous/earlier versions.
From: Annelise, 4/12

Comments: I have worn prior versions of this shoe several years running, playing competitively a couple times a week. I ordered same size in the new version but I'm disappointed in the heel slippage of the GR 4. I have rolled an ankle and when stopping/starting I feel like I'm stepping out of my shoe. Will make a snazzy work-out shoe, but can't wear for tennis anymore.
From: Deborah, 4/12

Comments: Had high hopes for these shoes, but after trying for two weeks to make them work, they still cause pain in my heel and toes are numb. I ordered my true size and had problems with my heel slipping. I play 3-4 X a week, 3.5 player. Very disappointed and not happy with spending so much on a dud.
From: Sunny, 3/12

Comments: I agree with the other comments that these shoes run big. Easily a half size smaller than the Resolution 3. I pre-ordered these shoes so didn't know about how big they run. I wore them around to test and they seemed a little longer in the toe but OK. Now that I have worn them on the court for two weeks, they have loosened up and slip around when I change directions. I am a 3.5-4.0 mostly doubles player, drill or play 3 times a week. Too late to return, an expensive lesson!!
From: Michelle, 3/12

Comments: Shoes definitely run big. I love these lightness and easy break in. I ordered regular size as in past but after having a severe fall and breaking my nose on the tennis court I believe these shoes do not fit properly . Of course after reading today about shoes running big I now know that that was a problem with the fall. Of course it's too late to return because I wore them already. Not sure if I will order again.
From: Darlene, 2/12

Comments: These are the most comfortable tennis sneakers I've ever owned. Very cushioned, no break-in period. They feel stable, without being heavy. I have wide feet, and they fit well. (Don't know if they would work as well for narrow feet.) I'm not so crazy about the navy color, which is a bit too bright, slightly purplish. I wish they had more options in colors. I may order the silver to also have a more neutral colored pair.
From: DMR, 2/12